Can we all agree that Koreans are on average the most well-dressed people in the world?

Can we all agree that Koreans are on average the most well-dressed people in the world?

There are no best dressed nations, at least not that I've been to. The only thing I can say is that the more money they have, the more disposable income they spend on clothes so yes a rich country like Korea will be better dressed on average than the Ukraine. But comparing similar countries, Korea is no better than Japan, Italy, Sweden, etc.

Koreans are tacky as shit
best would probs be japs, french or italian

I don't think it's tacky just different. They wear a lot of American pieces for sure, like hats and varsity jackets.

definately not spain for sure

Scandis / Japs

Scandis all wear the same thing. Fucking hivemind.

You could say the same about Koreans, too.
South and North.

dude Italians are the worlds tackiest dressers. Theyre generally thin and good looking, but their default setting is 'gaudy'

They never look authentic though. They forever look like k-pop stars that are playing dress up. Sorry but I will never buy the SLP look on an Asian...

All countries are full of, on average, normies.

You could have a well dressed city, not a country

SLP is only for tall thin white people. Like, model tier. Im guessing theres more to KOrean fashion than dressing up like a British rockstar from the 60's though

homogeneously well dressed > heterogeneously badly dressed

most people for history until like 70 years ago have dressed the same way

They all either label bash or where gay shit like OP. Men look like women. Dude looks like he's wearing a shitty ASOS fit desu.

I have to say - yes.

Living in the centre of a big city I meet different kind of tourists every day and Koreans appear to be the most conscious about their appearance which results in their fits being above average most of the time.

Can't talk about Korea in general though, maybe it's because only rich koreans travel abroad and money usually results in more consciousness about how you look.

Korean spotted

come on, I did not even flatter them that much, lol

>no pieces in OP's fit are vinylon
DROPPED

korea is the most soulless shithole on the planet and their "fashion" reflects it just like every other piece of design or media in the country

no sense of personal style, just effeminate retards trying to cosplay as shitty soulless kpop idols

50 million people and not a single good fashion designer, artist, musician, filmmaker, etc.

japs should have just fucking wiped them out to be honest

Korean films are pretty kino

>live in a California town with a shit ton of scandi foreign exchange students
>scandi girls literally have a uniform consisting of either stan smiths or plain white converse, black skinny jeans and black motorcycle jacket

korean films are fucking garbage

shitty ripoffs of hollywood movies, not a single original idea or anything unique about them

but since theyre "foreign", tarantino-loving spergs will suck them off and pretend theyre any different than any other generic forgettable western movie

oldboy, i saw the devil, train to busan, all fucking trash

korea apologists should be executed

I live in scandinavia and people really don't dress well here. It's only in capital cities where a certain part of the people dress relatively nicely. And most of the people just put on a pair of jeans, an old shell jacket and some dusty ass shoes. It's just a misconception that people dress well here.

w2c those sun glasses?

Korean here to provide some background.

Korea has huge idol culture, all the kpop stars and models are insanely famous with a huge focus on good looks.

I will say that 80~90% of koreans are huge hypebeasts. Everyone has the same fucking hair (literally its like only 3~5 hairstyles exist) same fucking outfit.

But there are some well dressed OGs out there and the idols dress pretty well so

Shut the fuck up and watch some Lee Chang Dong films you disgusting plebeian.

did a korean fuck your girlfriend, bud?

>I saw only the most commercial films that Korea has to offer, so they must be all shit, am I right guys?!

Take that back faggot

There's also a huge emphasis on skin care and just looks in general, yes? And it's seen as socially acceptable to paint nails, isn't it? Post face

Does anyone have the details on OP's model? I need to know his height and weight for comparison and thinspo.

I'm impressed by any non-US country that manages to make a decent quantity of movies at all.
Remember this shit is expensive to make and if someone gets good enough that people will pay him: he's probably going to move to California.

>TFW you live in a thirdworld country

>italian
>not tacky
Have you ever been to Italy?

Are you in gyeonggido?

Can confirm; the average korean is definitely better dressed than the average american, but there's not much variety
Skincare is in fact a big deal, but the occasional teenager still gets fucked by acne. I haven't seen any painted nails though

Actually, the Swedes.

They're boring but they do it right.

G Dragon's swag is untouchable.

Japan, Russia, Taiwan all make some of the best films. You got to be pretty fucking plebeian to regard Hollywood that highly. Korean films are complete garbage though, just like it's music industry.

Korea is a fake and insecure country with an immature world view. Koreans society is like pimply faced teenagers who hasn't developed enough to see the world in more than 2 dimensions. This user sums it up quite nicely

That g dragon fit is still tight.

there is no soul, boy looks like he copied an asos lookbook and also manages to look like every kpop singer ever.

looks like shit desu

lmao @ the harry potter collection jewelery

All good inspo threads usually have a lot of well-dressed Asians, but are those people typically Japanese?

Most Asian international students at colleges dress impeccably, which is really nice to see instead of shit streetwear or basic as fuck prep. So in my limited experience, it's whatever country they're from

>Most Asian international students at colleges dress impeccably

I can vehemently deny this. I'm a student in Australia at a Uni that has a lot of Asians, mostly Chinese. 95% of them dress like shit; tacky streetwear that never works, especially their colour choices.
They seem to just get a whole heap of garish Adidas or Nike (often neon), and wear it without regard to the overall fit, like they're trying to dress wealthy or western or something.
I don't know whether it's because they're Chinese rather than Jap or Korean (because a lot of the Asian fits I see on Veeky Forums are decent), but I've seen very few Asian fits at Uni that I'd consider better than the majority of the fits worn by white students.

Koreans wear fake cdg play with crooked fucked up looking hearts and obviously fake Armani shit

>2015 core

kek no.
Nouveaux riche mainland chinese are low tier hypebeasts, only wear black because that's what the uniform dictates and have shit tier haircuts

Sup mayne

yes

The French hands down

Yup, a lot of beauty products are a norm for guys (bb cream, foundation etc)
Idk about the nail thing, seems sus. Havent met anyone with painted nails.
Ill post face when i get home.

No, Florida.
My family members live in Gangnam so I visit every winter/spring but I attend uni in the US.

god I love that movie

meh if you've been there its really boring. trends are king and everyone wears the same things. add in everyone having the same haircut and with girls makeup style too and its hard to tell anyone apart.

>no good Korean filmmakers
The rest of your points are valid, but stating this guarantees your IQ is no higher than 50
Fucking kill yourself

Damn i wanted a Veeky Forumsg korean buddy. Everyone else i know just kinda wears whatever. Not a shitheel english teacher...

Ozu is honestly the greatest director ever from any country. This movie unironically changed the way I view my parents.

You're an idiot, as well. Kudos on the Ozu, though.

Foundation is common for guys? Are they subtle about it or do they look like fairies in person?

>live in Korea for a year
>everyone is well dressed
>walk to the park at night
>bunch of well dressed asians dancing to kpop and doing it ridiculously well

>come back to Canada for the summer
>everyone looks like trash
>no fun allowed outside due to laws
>see a fucking native stab a sandnigger then shit himself

I'm going back.

Subtle to hide blemishes etc, only girls wear pale makeup. However, Ive seen guys look questionably pale in some selfies.

Most of my friends just drape themselves in (Vetements, Givenchy, Balmain,Rick) look decent since the general apparel already has the "fa" aesthetic to them.

Im sure you could find people into clothing at dance studios, night clubs, and meetups if you can atleast speak korean.

Here you go user

lmao fucking Americuck anytime

Watch peppermint candy or 3-iron you fucking pleb.

is that a buttplug on your neck?

>kpop fags on Veeky Forums
dear lord

Everytime

if it weren't for the fact that he's a kpop singer you wouldn't say that fit is bad, it's literally how a big part of Veeky Forums dresses

The dudes good looking as fuck. It helps that he's been taking care of himself really well since he was 11 years old tho. Dude was literally groomed to be perfect. I'm seeing him in LA next month, pretty hype T B H
We're everywhere.

that nose lmao

shit ugly af

korean video games are also shit

Do not bully the dragon

I don't know, that makeup is too evident. I understand that's what people like in Korea but I can't find him handsome or stylish in any way.

shit skin

He looks like a chick... Is this considered alpha in fucking Korea?

it's amazing how even without the face you can look so damn korean

he got the coke nose ayyy

>Korean
>coke nose
He'd get 5 years in jail, so nope

>tfw no qt korean bf

>chinese
There's the issues right there
Chinks are shit tier east asians desu (excluding chinese from hong kong and Taiwan).

no korean film is shit stop trying to like things that are bad because you want people to think of you as different and cool
t. korean

They're dressing to show you how wealthy they are. Which most of them are, very.

"Oh, these hard drugs are illegal? I'm sorry, but I don't want to go to jail."

Yeah that's usually how it goes.

Can confirm.

his mom has exactly the same nose tho

>if someone gets good enough that people will pay him: he's probably going to move to California.

Asians barely exist in Hollywood at all, I doubt any of this is true.