Who's copping Yeezys Saturday?

who's copping Yeezys Saturday?

Other urls found in this thread:

yeezysupply.com.au
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk probably a lot of highschoolers

only for resale

i heard that they weren't gonna resell for much cause its the most abundant drop

Def more than cremes tho

Not more than creams. Creams were over 100k world wide. Zebra Restock is not that high.

I am. Gonna go early cause fuck lines

I meant the resale will be higher than cremes

that skateboard fucked me up. how fast did u click it?

Oops sorry.

Had to be less than a sec. I already knew I was getting confirmed cause I tapped it hella fast.

What Adidas store are you heading to bro

No point since everyone will think they're fake. All Yeezies nowadays in public are fake.

I just don't get the hype behind this shit
Yeezys look so shit, not sure why you guys would dump hundred of dollars into this stuff
Or am I missin something

Why so you can rob me lol

Copping to wear
Previously copped olives, oreos and creams, only kept the oreos and sold the others.
Hope I get them for retail, otherwise I'll end up paying some extra to get them from a friend who won a raffle.
I really don't care if there's a lot of pairs, I love the cw and I don't really care about the rarity. Easier cop and lower resale is just fine by me on this one.

I love the design of yeezys and plus their comfortable. It feels like your feet are sinking into a bed with every step.

By olives you mean the green stripe ones or the dark greens ones that haven't released yet?

These

Didn't the dark greens get cancelled? I hate seeing leaks (real or not) and knowing we'll never see an official release
Really hoping the than v2 and the black/gum 750 drop at some point.

Ive entered 24 raffles to cop online on various sites and IG pages. still ready for that L

nah lmao I'm going to sf

try yeezysupply bro

how is the fit? true to size?

i dont see the boosts unless im missin something

They'll appear on the site when the drop goes live, which is pretty much random.
From my experience adidas.com/yeezy seems to be the most consistant and easy way to cop.

I went true to size (which is a half up from my pk nmds and ub) and without the insole the fit is pretty good. I usually get some discomfort in my toes after a few hours in them, but I feel like the half size up would be too loose, since the upper lacks support and lockdown.

thanks, im going to get them true to size

They update the website on drop day

Go half size up for your own good.

only hypebeasts and literal children buy this silly shit

this
fuck you Veeky Forums

salty neckbeards? do your pants cover your Skechers?

So I can get thousands out of it

Copped 9 pairs of creams, I'm hoping for around 15 pairs of these

where did you buy from any tips ?

buy from adc with a good bot and unbannable proxies

bump for hype

You wanna sell me a size 11 for retail or slightly above?

[email protected]

Most of my pairs come from yeezysupply, adidas, footlocker etc.

If you're going manual you have the best chances on yeezysupply. Use autofill and be familiar with the checkout process. Good luck

I'm gonna have a 5 hour long car ride tomorrow w/ friend. We are all gonna try and cop on our phones.

What are my chances of copping from adidas online?

dose anyone know when is random time at adidas.us

phew lad

your pinky toe user...

Heading to one of the adidas stores in NYC.

Dark greens will still release. Most likely next month but definitely this summer tho. I thought you meant dark greens needed a plug lol.

Wanna sell me a pair

What kind of shoes are you wearing

Rick Owens viscious runners

and you bought a half size too small at least?

Yeah, it's random

the runners? nah. i went tts and they fit just perfect.

What did you go on the yeezys

TTS too. My general rule is to go TTS for any shoes that i never try on.

alright,
If I somehow miraculously get a pair I'll go tts. I wear a 11 SuperStar and Stand Smith, so I assume that it'll be the same because same manufactuer.

took a fat L on adc just now
end me

>get through on phone
>there has been an error loading your request please try again

dude will you sell me a pair for retail.? lol

>already half an hour in
>haven't gotten through on any of the 4 devices
;_;

What's best place to sell? eBay?

And should I sell now while there's hype or later when less people are selling?

I use GOAT, I'd say sell later

If you have a size 11 I'll pay you retail desu

is this a scam site? They're selling all the yeezy with heaps of stock
yeezysupply.com.au

I wouldnt

obviously yes, you moron

thanks guys i was close

2nd time it happened, just fucking kill me
/endblog

at least you've gotten through

im on vacation in Mexico and every proxy i use crashes so no yeezy for me. IM ACTUALLY MAD

Anyone else's page reloading every now and again and flashing every few minutes? It does it, but nothing happens.

Is there a Goat/Stockx equivalent for Eu/UK?

idk, I'm not from Yurop

think I'm throwing in the towel, been at it for over an hour and a half without getting through once

yeah, I'm giving up in about 15 min. Been sitting here for three hours

>SOLD OUT
fuck you

>Get through within first hour
>Error
>Just got through again
>Size is sold out.

Sometimes the L is meant for you.

Copped just my size on adidas.com today. My first yeezy drop, even though I took on L on confirmed app. Probably gonna resell around christmas time, zebras aren't my favorite colorway. If the dark greens drop I will definitely look to keep those.

What's wrong with your feet?

What size

I think they opened it up to everyone at the last minute because I got in and then the website crashed on me

Got there early and line was still long as hell. But whatever

You should sell them to me

i got an 11.5 for sale

I wear some DC's that I bought at Ross for $10. They're reliable and are wearing surprisingly well considering I use them every day to skateboard to my $120k/yr job.

Wish I could afford the Yeezy's though, I assume only super rich people get these? With living costs in my area around 20k/yr, I know with my salary that nice shoes like these are just an unjustifiable expense.