Thoughts on Shoes Like Pottery? I want to get some Converse-like shoes and but I don't want to support white genocide

Thoughts on Shoes Like Pottery? I want to get some Converse-like shoes and but I don't want to support white genocide.

yeah they're nice. good quality and fun gimmick (but you do realise most similar shoes go through the same baking process). also, white genocide + converse??

dat's right i don't want to support globalist exploitation by nike

"I don't want to support globalism, so I'll buy Island Chink shoes!"

Brilliant logic, you paste-eating fuckwit.

>ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME starts playing

uhhhhhhhhh yeah i'm buying glorious nippon shoes instead of GIVING MONEY BACK TO THE FUCKING KIKES

You're still supporting a globalist economy by buying anything internationally made.

Congrats on the pseudointellectualism.

Be sure to take your Alex Jones brand anti-chemtrails conservicuckaide pills before bedtime.

>>>
>Anonymous 06/22/17(Thu)21:28:07 No.125
the bankers are behind it all! japs are honorary aryans you uncultured piece of shit degenerate fucktard who should kill himself because he wastes our oxygen haw haw haw

i;m in *grasps for straws* control here

Are we being shilled by SLP? There are like 3 threads now...

>mfw lifestylist /pol/acks are a thing
NazBol gang was right all along

user-san you buy now!

I wouldn't doubt it. It's very easy for a marketing agency to link a certain product to forums, etc; and then make posts pertaining to the product in question.

I still want them user-kun!!!!

I want a pair but I am from south america, how would I do it?

I wish they made these in my size

fuckin tiny japs

overpriced converse with an even more disgusting logo

I have a pair but I don't really like them, they feel flimsy and uncomfy, not to mention thin af

Maybe i'm just too used to leather, who knows

White shoes went out of fashion like 5 years ago dude

JOKES

They went out like 2 years ago lets be real here

Really? mine are super comfy the material is thin but i think that just the way all canvas shoes are however the sole feels very durable to me

So can you remove the little blue thing? It looks absolutely awful.

those are off white/ecru

Can you also remove the grotesque blue sole? Asking for a friend

you can just chip it off if it triggers you that much

get vans
how come white genocide

They don't manufacture in the USA and they aren't small independent companies. You're supporting der eternale jude!

Why did they come here to argue? Why are they still allowed to post?