Boxers or briefs, anons? What kind of underwear do you like best?

Boxers or briefs, anons? What kind of underwear do you like best?

I switch around a lot honestly, if I had to choose, boxers. Briefs are comfy as well.

Boxer briefs, anything else looks and/or feels ridiculous to me.

Boxers because I have a big dick & big balls.

Boxes are for brainlets

And a big humility.

Either boxers or boxer-briefs. I feel uncomfortable when my balls are restrained.

Which ones don't ride up? I'm tired of my fucking boxers or whatever the are riding up to my stomach

REEEEEEEEE

Briefs because they're the closest I can get to wearing panties without crossdressing

boxer briefs is what every man should wear

-comfiest
-keeps dick secure
-looks best
-enough space for your package

from the view of a femanon, boxers look a lot better because even if your briefs aren't white they still seem tightywhitey-esque (also from my boyfriends view, he says boxers are better and more breathable)

Tribadism is the hottest thing.

People on the West are pretty open about masturbation. Why is the fact that females are humping furniture making people so uncomfortable?

how much of a deal breaker would briefs be?

if you're attractive / fit they don't look as juvenile.
boxer briefs are by far the best option tho, so I would just forget about briefs.

Fair enough, it won't change my mind, it's just a comfort thing for me. I was just curious.

get fit and buy trunks

Tighty whities. I like looking at daddies in tighty whities and wearing one always give me boner. Looking at the mirror wearing tighty whities, it looks hot. The bulge looks better.

I like tiny, snug underwear like briefs or low rise trunks because I'm a faggot.

err....what?

this

where is this from user?

Briefs are the comfiest and sexiest.

I like bikini briefs because they're comfy af.

Briefs and boxer briefs. I play hockey and as a result my big thighs make boxers uncomfortable.

I haven't worn underwear in like 8 years.
Feels good to freeball man.

boxers, and boxer briefs make my cock small after wearing all day

this, usually. boxer briefs if not

p sure it was one of the shorts from the last smash summit

Boxers because in a situation where you have to take your pants off your cock and balls aren't being shown off in an obnoxious way. Also they're more breathable. My sack gets so sweaty when I wear tight underwear and I'm skinny af so I can't even imagine the swamp that must exist for fatties who wear boxer briefs