Are turtlenecks Veeky Forums?

are turtlenecks Veeky Forums?

and can i pull them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11917504
imgur.com/a/eZ0nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better pic

one of my friends said that theyre for formal occasions and you cant wear them casually

I like turtlenecks. They are not for formal events, they are definitely a casual shirt. You look good in yours and it accentuates your breasts very well.

summerfag.

so turtlenecks are actually casual wear then? im so confused

please break my heart

turtlenecks are great, I own a black ribbed one and a dark red/burgundy one (both long sleeve) and if I can't think of an outfit I just go to my trusty turtlenecks. You look vv qt in turtlenecks, since you're slim it also hugs your body very nicely

First time hearing they are for formal events, it makes no sense. Looks pretty sleek on you, I wouldn't listen to that friend.

turtlenecks are mostly casual wear but if worn with a blazer, pencil skirt, etc they could be business wear. I wouldn't say they are "formal" wear

So many summerfags itt

jesus christ my dick

summerfags arent even this pathetic

thanks for the help guys

i still cant help but feel a little bit out of place for wearing a turtleneck when everyone else my age just wears t-shirts or tanktops. does anyone else feel this way?

most everyone around me dresses like "basic" bitches or fuckboys, so I feel your pain. I dress mostly in button down shirts with skirts or shorts, of course with the exception of some t shirts and my trusty turtlenecks as mentioned prior

of course you're gonna stand out if you dress better, but that's a good thing in my opinion. If you want no attention being drawn to you just dress like the rest. People will turn their heads to look at you if you dress and look great, get used to it.

Add extra points if worn for tactical maneuvers.

summertripfags, the worst kind.

Of course you can wear them casually, you have the boobs for them too so don't worry

turtlenecks weren't completely uncommon in my highschool. No idea what you're talking about.

I thought you were disgusting some months ago, but damn I want to fuck your asshole

Tits

this guy

why did stop uploading to your youtube

please kill yourself

It's true. Turtlenecks/tight basic shirts were popular among girls who wanted to show off their boobs

where the fuck do you got to school then, my highschool is just a disgusting combination of pacsun, forever 21, and zumiez

God bless these beautiful creatures

Netherlands. It was very popular in winter among girls that wanted to show off their tits. I graduated 4 years ago though so things probably changed by now.

Timestamp now

hi newfags. please stop falling for this obvious bait. this is a public service announcement, newfags. and OP you said you would stop impersonating her

buzz off
i couldnt stand the drama/hate i was getting
that makes sense. its really hard to not just give up and try to dress like everyone else though

Gee how pathetic, is this some next level autism?

the girl in pic related was one of the many Veeky Forums girls that /r9k/ was very interested in. OP started impersonating her consistently on Veeky Forums about a year and a half ago. she asked him to stop and he had an emotional breakdown and apologized and dropped his trip. but now he just does the same thing without his !METS tripcode

wtf happened to this place with people getting all personal and emotional. Is Veeky Forums the new Facebook?

this thread just became a drama pit what the fuck

it was much more like that years ago, with tripfag culture. now almost all the trips have left. /mu/ had a pretty intense tripfag thing going

Lmao r9k of course

LOL he didnt have an emotional breakdown, wtf are you on about?

t. Impersonator autismus maximus

i wouldn't be surprised if you're him but he definitely did have an emotional breakdown. it was when ciara came on here and asked him to stop. it's all in the archive still. you can search that stupid trip of his

i have the screencaps, theres no emotional breakdown. stop spreading your false rumors

so post them then unless you're him and you're lying

nah, i have the screencaps from the actual private skype convo between them bro, fuck off now.

what is this autism

>being such a tremendous faggot that you roleplay as your waifu

>its ruining my life
lol I can understand that it's annoying having a sperg impersonating you on Veeky Forums but girls are such drama whores

shes not my waifu fgt

Post them faggot

you're like that ricado lopez guy who stalked bjork lol

sorry, we didn't mean to offend princess peach.

ill post the private skype logs in a sec

LMAO you're actually him aren't you? I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet after you snapped and publicly humiliated yourself. That being said, I would still highly encourage you to do so.

>your breasts
how formal

>come to Veeky Forums for first time
>see this level of cringe allowed to fester

Literally worse than reddit, this board should be gassed

waitin for the skype pics

you know damn well that she took screencaps too, like the goober she is. think about this though, why hasnt she posted them herself yet? why hasnt she posted them to show off the epic "mental breakdown" that she supposedly inflicted upon this guy? ill tell you why she hasnt, because shes lying. simply put, she dealt with a real man and got dropped.

stop refering to yourself in the third person

your life consists of pretending to be an underage girl on an anime-orientated image board, i see you almost everytime i come here and i'd imagine you post even more than i visit here. reevaluate your life decisions and seek psychiatric and profressional help and do something with your life that is actually meaningful.

coming from an ugly beta male orbiter cuck, your advice is priceless

stick your dick in a meat grinder newfag

thats a namefag not a tripfag summerloser

kys.

>he thinks its just one person posting her pics

turtlenecks CAN be effay
yes you can pull them off

*smacks lips* AYO HOL UP

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11917504

Attempted a turtleneck I don't think it's for me I feel awkward in mine

Also me

looks good tb.h

Jesus christ, its worse than i thought. This guy is actually delusional and probably dangerous. Literally cant see what crazy fucked up shit he is

Do you know that feel when you just farted and then you happen upon a girl pic? Kinda awkward and guilty

LOL really ciara? pathetic and obvious samefagging. just like you did on my tumblr

get help

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>butthurt

mentally ill
it works

not bad but i wouldn't post my picture on this thread, wouldn't want being associated with mental disorders
i honestly don't know what the fuck is going on here

you look very effay and also vv qt, this user rates you in a turtleneck 10/10

Holy shit thankyou guys

shout out to all the thicc bois

Thinspo is for the mentally disabled

it's probably a good thing that the /mu/ tripfag circlejerk is dead, but i unironically miss unty. i'm a loser, but i'm not as much of a loser as he was, so it would make me feel better about myself whenever he posted. him and brandon.

N-name??

brandon still posts about being lauren and being an alcoholic. it's quite sad really

casey is a guys name

If you don't know whether or not you can pull them off, then why did you put them on?

I PREFER THE MOCKNECK OVER THE TURTLENECK.

what ever happened to ashley?
also was she a trap or not?

she got into music making, idk the details but she went full JUST

>this many newfags
wow

she was scared off from someone blackmailing her. they got her personal info

i want to learn everything i can about the eliza shitposter. It used to be really annoying but this level of autism is legitimately fascinating

just search the trip on the archive. especially look at that thread

why can't more girls be like this

ciara doesnt even bother me anymore cause she knows she cant win. shes a loser

plot twist: the eliza-imposter is actually the old trip "ree" aka chuck that used to pretend to be a girl

imgur.com/a/eZ0nl

if youre curious as to how the eliza imposter looks

where did that come from?

Autists sent a bomb threat to her school in her name because she wouldn't be their girlfriend IRL.