Adidas general

who copped?

Other urls found in this thread:

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/army-sport-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i did not, i think i'll live

can anyone post pics on feet of any colorway? I kinda want to cop but the leather looks synthetic which drives me off

was expecting something less professional, looks good though

That disgusting corporate branding on the sole. I like my made in Italy mmm

Reddit: the shoe 2.0. It's like killshots all over again.

pretty much it has no personality
the adidas logo on the sole was retarded i agree
its same "leather" as stan smiths

meme is killed since adidas made it mainstream

Time to whip out the high top mmms to be better than fags who are gonna wear these

dude are you that poor to not afford for the original bw? look at my adidas logo at the sole bro!

>120 dollars
I seriously hope you retards didn't fall for this
I can buy 6 pairs of actual surplus gats for that price and lot of people can get them even cheaper

I need a pair of primarily white sneakers for everyday wear 'cos all I have at the moment are some shitty suede blue kmart sneakers or joggers. What do you guys think about these gazelles? I quite like how they look, but is there any other alternatives which would be better? Maybe a different colourway? I feel that these look more interesting than plain white gazelles but maybe I just have shit taste.

used ones, the new ones cost more

yeah new ones are whooping 40 dollars, that's 3 pairs for the same price

theyre not as comfortable. disgusting taste

>theyre not as comfortable
lmao, feeling regret already huh?

Oh and you could have just added bit to your budget and bought brand new or lightly used Margiela Replicas as well, but you picked the worst of both worlds.
Hope that adidas logo on the sole will make you feel better at least.

Im talking about the surplus. I own all three and Surplus is one of the worst comfort in a shoe ive felt. Im gonna stick with my adidas and my black MMM GATS

you're the cheap fuck who buys used surplus for 20 bucks, yet you advise him to add a "little bit" to his budget and buy MMMs

used shoes are disgusting btw

being butthurt this much because of Adidas is making their own replica baka

>you're the cheap fuck
m8 most of my wardrobe is designer shit, surplus GATs are unbeatable as beaters because the quality is crazy good for the price and I have soft spot for surplus/military inspired things in general.
>you advise him to add a "little bit" to his budget and buy MMMs
Absolutely, the adidas one is just awkward as fuck inbetween model that is expensive for what it is and doesn't really reach good enough quality.
>used shoes are disgusting btw
Yeah I know lot of people think like this, hence my wording
>brand new
Grailed & ebay have ton of unused and brand new designer clothing for way cheaper than retail prices, surprising, I know.
>because of Adidas is making their own replica baka
nigger the original model IS fucking adidas, it's not as much of a replica as they are introducing the model as part of their own brand as a premium sneaker. Oddly enough they are doing it way too late, GATs aren't exactly at the height of their popularity and having introduced these some 5 years ago they would have probably established their place as adidas staple by now and have reasonable price point.

>100
>expensive

lol

>expensive for what it is
is reading entire sentences difficult to you?
You can sell H&M tee for 200 bucks and say it's not expensive, and you'd be right but it's still H&M tee which is total garbage no one in their right mind would pay that much
And that's pretty much the case here, Adidas, with their newfound popularity have been hiking up the prices of all their new sneaker releases because retards like you eat it up. It's understandable business decision but I can't get behind them when they release stuff like this model, they have sold simple leather sneakers on lower price point for ages and they don't even have to develop sole mold, last or the cut of the shoe because it's literally one of the oldest models they have. They don't even introduce any new technology that would warrant the price to some degree, it's just straight up, shameless hike in price just because they are popular and they can.

>Adidas, with their newfound popularity have been hiking up the prices of all their new sneaker releases because retards like you eat it up
They have much better comfort than the surplus.

>Absolutely, the adidas one is just awkward as fuck inbetween model that is expensive for what it is and doesn't really reach good enough quality.
hence the price difference, MMMs cost 3 times more

there's a big enough place between the MMMs and the surplus ones for the Adidas ones to be there, i'm not sure what's your issue, if someone wants to pay for the Adidas logo and some added comfort, so be it

are the addidas gats limited or just a new line of shoes offered in the originals line?

>he died later that night
rip ;_;

What do you guys think of svensson gats? svenssonshop.com/en/collection/army-sport-white

I don't actually know the details, I would imagine they will just go how popular they are, which I kinda doubt since it's the era of boost sneakers, like I said, they are way late with this thing.

>MMMs cost 3 times more
And like I said, finding new ones on resale sites for good prices isn't that hard.
>there's a big enough place between the MMMs and the surplus ones for the Adidas ones to be there
I agree, the price just needs to be 60-80 dollars max, as it is, the hike is 150-200% which is crazy, granted adidas has been generally rising their prices. I would understand if there was some sort of hype behind them but it's a model that 30 other brands offer as well and you can find it in every price point.

link to where you can get surplus gats for ~$20? thats an insta-cop at that price

Big thrifts & vintagestores at hipster part of town, ebay.de for bit higher than that depending on the condition and postage fees.
Sometimes you can cop from ebay.de for really low if there is someone selling single pair in your size but the sellers with lot of pairs in varying conditions usually ask for more.
Search for "bundeswehr sportschuhe"

usually you can find used ones for that much on German Ebay, but add the shipping costs to that, so it will be around double depending on where you reside

Just get margielas, I've copped two pairs for 200

Don't really like the sole at all, takes away from the classic silhouette, but I've heard the quality is solid.

F

just copped for $55

Y/N?

they would look cool, if there wasn't this rubber toe or whatever

>two pairs for 200
How does one even do this?

you know, for each.

Still, how? I'd love to get them at that price.

lurk ebay & grailed, wait for sales

Ya boi copped them. They're comfy and perfect for summer. Literally THE summer shoe.

The leather is definitely synthetic and is pretty stiff. Which is disappointing because I copped a pair of custom, all white sambas about two and a half years ago and they have genuine, soft leather at around the same price point as these GATs.

The tongue is also super fucking noisy because of the material it's made of. It's kind of annoying but it's a good looking shoe so whatever.

Just copped on sale. Wish the leather was a bit nicer, but it's still better than most basic sneakers under 100.

I honestly don't know why but the adidas branding really kills it for me.

they would've been fine with just the trefoil leaf.

Meanwhile, in reality, literally nobody except 4channers give fuck.

And spoiler alert: You're all too beta to call each other out when you're not behind a computer.

whatre they officially called? cant find any 'adidas gats'

theyre in shit condition though, even the 'new' ones are usually crusty as fuck

bw army

got any pic?

anyone suggest some comfy black adidas

To be honest, I think I've seen GATs in real life about twice. And I live in a major US city.

>US
Well yeah no shit.

I've seen them once irl, on a 40something woman. She looked fly as fuck desu.

gazelles

Anyone know how to cop the original GATs? It's my one true holy grail.

livestock samba

high top mmm are for poorfags that can only afford mmm gats on sale.

saw about 3 white pairs and 1 blue pair of gats all in the same day walking around soho when i visited nyc a few weeks ago

deutsche ebay

I can't put my finger on it, but they look "off'". Like they should be a really nice looking shoe, but something is holding it back.

the problem is they dont cost $400

seriously tho Margiela will be pissed at these, designer houses fkin love their sneakers. They make a ton of dough off them with minimal investment. A lot of ppl will find it hard to jusfify Margiela GATS when you get get the originals for $80

Maybe, but still think the MM ones are a better investment. Higher quality, better leather, better silhouette and will probably last longer. I think the reason I don't like the way the Adidas look is because of the glossy finish and they're chunkier than Sambas, which were already "Gats".

I actually prefer the uppers to the MMM replicas, looks cleaner to me without the suede stripe. Margielas definitely have a nicer sole though and of course superior materials. Not sure if I will cop but I don't think the pricepoint is unreasonable for a limited release sneaker that's a cut above the deadstock ebay gats. Nice clean simple sneaker with a nice profile, I have seen worse memes.

the leather. if adidas invested in the leather they put in custom sambas/spezials then it'd be an instant cop. adidas already fucked up another nice shoe with fake leather

the silhouette when looked from the top is off

suede is 'thinner' and that ugly beige color

>colour
Also aren't gazelles for girls?

Its not beige though. bad coloring.

Depends on the colorway. Some of the gazelle collabs look better than any GAT or replica

The color of the bottom throws them off for me.

Just copped these

Love them

Septic colorway?

Nah they stay really clean just put some Crep Protect on em

Why tf does anyone give a shit? It's literally plain ass gats from a mallcore brand that you can buy from JCPenny.

When will kanye get their hands on the adi gats and ruin the shoe for everyone ? You know what kanye did for the white ultra boost....

>Thinks Jew York Shitty is a good representation of the entire country.

Wewlad.

cause they'e nice

Which is fine and all, but people are legit hype for these plain ass shoes. Makes no sense.

same reason why people like cps

It's a new iteration of a fashion staple at an affordable pricepoint from the original manufacturer. If you don't like gats that's your business but there's no mystery why people are interested.

knowing how to try your shoes is for plebs

Should I?

what's a good cleaner and deodorizer? my Boosts are dirty from exploring Havana

No, get the grey and pink.
Way better and they stay cleaner.

Or honestly try and find a PK pair, way more comfy i've heard (only have the mesh tech earths)

This one, right? I'm not big on the look of the PK.

my current rotation is a pair of old skools, black timbs and a pair of 1461 docs, but I want a new pair of sneakers to wear as beaters because it is starting to get hot and I don't want to wear old skills everyday. What could I get?

Where can I find in US 13?

Also, p. sure these are destined to become the meme sneaker of 2017.

What's your budget?

don't get nmds lol. there are much better boost sneakers

not more than 150 usd

eqt adv

>there are much better boost sneakers
Such as?

Ultra boost, y-3 pure boost zg knit, eqt 93/17

Those aren't really doing it for me, but I do like this from the 93/17s.

are you a grill?

Yea.

Those are much nicer. Have you looked at the tubular viral+defiants?

My GF wants these and I absolutely loath them. So many better options but she keeps bitching she wants em.