How many calories do you eat a day?

How many calories do you eat a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1800, give or take. Trying to lose weight and shit.

bobba

over 5000

i had 2 large fries, fast food salad 2 smoothies + fuck load of fruit and first soda in like a week 54oz

Same

you won't lose shit when you eat less. food will still be transformed into faeces and eliminated.

So, how can you lose weight?
And why are anorexic people that skinny while not eating/eating almost nothing?

I'm pretty ignorant about the subject

around 3000, I run a lot so I won't gain weight

Usually around 500-800
I'm trying to lose

either same fag or seriously retarded

too few

I aim for 2500 - 3000 at 6'2". I lift 4 days a week but I'm not really trying to bulk up too much anymore.

This image hits too close to home
I wore the sweatervest and everything

>2017
>still counting calories
kek. get with the times
youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI

>you won't lose shit when you eat less.
pseudo intellectual bullshit. Actually kill yourself, subhuman hamplanet.

>wanting to alter your weight
>doesn't count calories

if you're skinny and trying to get fat or vice versa counting calories will help you achieve your goal.

basically if you're a mediocre skinny fat faggot, don't count calories, you're perfect the way you are.

>How many calories do you eat a day?
1200 on a normal day, 1400 on a cheat day once every few weeks.

Also
>VIP
>Not being gold HC
Newfag detected. I bet you didn't even lie about your age to become a hobba, you normie scum.

Maybe 1000, just ate a giant burrito. I only eat once a day when I get really hungry

shoot for ~2500-3000 a day, I'm 6' 5 and 148lbs. tryna gain but it's not working. I walk a lot.

alcohol

lose your homeostasis?

Bruh I don't know I was skinny as fuck and now I'man alcoholic. I was 115 pounds two years ago and now I'm 165. I eat irregularly and I know most of the weight came from alcohol. I'm 6 feet tall and at 115 I was rail thin and now I look like a normal person but I think I'm killing myself. What do? How does one stop drinking to be more Veeky Forums when alcoholism and masochism is also "edgy" Veeky Forums???

this person replying to
I feel you friendo

3000 @ 5'9 85kg

I can't stop eating fruits so i guess 2000+.

M A N L E T

around 2500-3000
5'10.5" and i run/cycle/lift like a motherfucker

how did people in concentration camps lose weight then

5'9 IS AVERAGE

Average for manlets

3500-4500
lift six days a week, cardio 7 days a week
6'4, 167

> 167
/wtf is this shit? I'm 6'1 @ 165 and have abs and a 42" chest and eat 2600-3000kcal a day. I work out maybe 2-3x per week. Why so many calories? You're not a "big" guy, just tall (and lanky!)

165 @ 6'1 is fucking skeletal you autist eat more you disgusting twink

Between lifting and cardio, in addition to my job which is on a farm and generally manual labor, and me preferring to walk most places, in adds up. I also live in Tucson so the heat takes out a lot more energy

~1750

Alcohol is a big problem for me tho. That number can hit 3000 if I let it but recently I've been pretty alright, sober 5 days out of 7 this week.

Do a basic dumbbell routine every other day, and spend ~5 hours walking back and forth from work throughout the week

Skinnyfat with a bit of a beer belly because of alcohol problems over the past 2 years, honestly surprised I'm not fatter than I am rn but making positive changes for the first time in 2 years so no complaints

i'm a 5'5 girl, went from 105 lbs to 101 recently, trying to get right to 100
i try to eat 1000 a day but like every other day i go to 1300 ish bc i eat out with friends and such
i eat about one proper meal a day, the rest of the day i eat small portions of things like rice and kimchi, miso soup, and fruit

why not just drink alcohol with few calories? start drinking vodka instead of beer.

1500-1600 with one day a week at 2500 just to kick my metabolism up the arse so I don't go into starvation mode.

>the heat takes out a lot more energy

No it doesn't. You will expend the same amount of energy but it will feel like more of an effort.

3000 on my first bulk

All of them

a shot of vodka is still like 60 calories

I don't know. I just eat 3 meals a day. I'm 6'2 and 145, feels pretty good Veeky Forums skinny.

kek i'm 6'2 150lbs, stay fat fatty

??? Homeostasis would require that your body actively expends energy to maintain a constant internal temperature? The whole premise behind hot yoga / cycling is to be in an environment with a hotter external temp so the body has to work harder

almost got me homie

This so autistic. Nobody with an iq over 80 ever thought calories in calories out is scientifically hole proof. It's just practical

most of u r ugly

Get fucked, obese faggot. I'm 6'3" and 140

>mfw 5`3
>mfw 127lbs
Is 110lbs a decent goal?

900-1500
really varies
>5'10

your body disgusts me

>tfw 6'3 125lbs
I am the skeleton king

seek help, truthfully

6'1 175, been bulking up from 155 at the gym. not looking bad but I can't wait to cut. I try to just eat 2000+ calories a day.. i can't count because i'll relapse 8D

Like 1000 a day.
Lost like 50 pounds in a year. Started going to the gym too.
165 5'10
Pretty noice

at least youre accepting it :^)

>salad
im sure that'll cancel out all the icky junk food ;)

currently bulking and already have a high metabolism while also doing 21 hours of sports per week
i waste like half my income on food

1300-1800 is my goal for every day. Idk why but my weight fluctuates by a couple of pounds (usually 2-5) every day based on how much I eat within this range. I can lose or gain 10 pounds in 5 days if I felt like it without starving or over eating. Is this normal?

Not sure if you're actually this retarded, but I'll try and help you out anyways out of the kindness of my heart.
Losing weight is extremely simple:

Burn more calories than you consume.

>I don't know why putting 2-5 pounds of food into my body makes my weight fluctuate 2-5 pounds

Pretty much exactly 3000.

I weigh myself after I take shits every morning

finally found someone like me
i fluctuate everyday too my guy

Fatty that's been on 1700 cals for 5 weeks.

Lost 12lbs so far.

Most of the weight doesn't come out when you shit, it comes out as carbon dioxide when you breathe.

You shouldn't weigh yourself every day if you are trying to lose weight. Just once a week.

Weighing yourself daily then looking at weekly averages is the most accurate.

Enjoy being fat I guess.

what the fuck. how do people lose weight in a surplus?
I have been doing 800 calories for am onth and i only lost like 18 lbs

maybe one of the dumbest things ever said. If you eat less and cut down on sugar and carbs you loose weight.

i don't count calories but i generally eat two proper meals in a day, then some lighter snack in the evening a couple hours before bed

so basically i eat lunch at around 11-14, then dinner at 17-20 and that lighter snack at like 23-01

no breakfast, coffee suffices

i'd assume i typically eat around ~1500 kcal a day, my lunch is usually quite a heavy one

if you distilled vodka to have samee ABV as beer it'd have ~27 kcal per 100 ml while typical lager beer has around 40

so it's not really THAT much more calorie efficient to get drunk with vodka. of course ~33% less calories for same amount of alcohol in your system is still something but it's not some miracle and personally i don't think that's worth sacrificing something as delicious as beer. if we were talking about cutting the amount of calories to half or less then maybe

it's normal

also the later you weight yourself the less you will weight if you haven't eaten yet that day after waking up

i have tested this many times. i wake up at like 9 am and weight myself, then weight myself again at 12 am without eating or drinking anything in-between and i will weight up to 2 lbs less at 12

how is 1700 kcal a surplus, the average TDEE is 2000 for a reason

this is really unhealthy

I try to do;
Monday- 900
Tuesday- 0
Wednesday- 900
Thursday- 0
Friday- 0
Saturday & Sunday- cheat, around 2000, 2500

It's helped me lose about 60 this past year.

I'm no expert, but that doesn't seem healthy...

Like 1700, 1800. Not really to lose weight but to maintain my body and I don't need more either

4-6k calories a day
5ft11" 125-130lbs
lots of probiotics and prebiotics +
keto + inulin + niacin + light aerobic exercise =
healthiest brain & DNA, optimal digestion, healthy skin, longevity, and prevention/protection from metabolic stress.
My body uses food very efficiently. I piss 3 or 4 times a day and a small poop every other day. ama

I'm 6'3" 260lbs.

I miss habbo I would. Play if I had coins

Wowee

4 POUND!!!!!!

hehehehe keep trying ;)
!
!
!
!
O N E M E A L A D A Y O N L Y N O S N A C K I N G
P
O
S .,,,..PHOTOGRAPHS
T

137 lbs - 6ft0
eating around 2500ish on regular days. i go to the gym four days a week and my days are moderately active
130g of protein and 400kcal from alcoholic drinks on average, mostly vodka

>800 calories
are you anorexic

Less than 600 and work out every other day, while working a physically strenuous job. Last year I got so thin I turned out pic-related, but I started drinking and got back to a normal weight.

Fucking disgusting

You're telling me. It's horrible the things you can do to yourself when you have self-image problems.

Hello.

quasimodo lookin ass

Typically: 400 calorie lunch, 250 calories alcohol, 800 calorie dinner.

When exercising a lot I might add a 300 calorie snack or the occasional third drink

2500+