Are apple watches effay or am I just going to look like a huge fuckin dweeb for wearing it?

are apple watches effay or am I just going to look like a huge fuckin dweeb for wearing it?

I think they look fucking retarded

Unless you're into Apple hipster-core

idk I thought they looked kind of neat but I also don't really want to pay six million shekels to read texts on my watch if I'm gonna look like a fag too

I'll sell you my 38 mm stainless steel one if you're interested. I never use the damn thing. I just got it replaced through AppleCare too.

I still don't get how they sold you faggots a Dick Tracy wristwatch phone that does not actually function as a phone. How much longer do we have to wait for this?

Maybe, how much?

Drop your email if you're actually interested. You in the states?

[email protected]

probably wouldn't want to pay too much more than $300 for it tho so I don't wanna waste your time

email sent if that's a real email

You'll just look really young.

Or inexperienced in general.

I always don't Know what to do around grown men who have full-time positions but have things like apple watches, video game toys on their desk.

Or who walk around with fidget spinner in the office.

I find myself speaking slowly, firmly and with simple language as if the person had limited vocabulary when they are seen holding apple products or toys.

I also expect them to fail. So I give them lower risk tasks or none at all in times.

I was promoted to a leadership role with limited social and work experience simply because I was far.more educated than their current work force.

So that just be my poor leadership qualities

I hope it gives you useful insight on what others perceive

It's a $600 watch. Definitely not childish, I'd say. A fidget spinner or literal toys on their desk, I would say is definitely childish. I keep that shit home, which still makes me a man child, but at least I don't advertise it to the world.

To give you a little more insight about my position. We pay a California living wage for a full-time employee.

You can absolutely support a family comfortably on a single income in southern California with our compensation.

My time Warner spectrum cable bill (basic package, home phone.1 dvr and the middle quality speed broadband internet with one router rented) was just shy of $570 for reference

Here's one of mine

that doesn't tell me shit, for all I know you're a garbage man

I work for a firm that is closely related to commercial and residential real estate that deals mostly in the legal aspects of that. We utilize both contract and on-site attorneys

sleazy real estate lawyers are exactly the people who would wear apple watches

Nice blog post, fag

No

There already are smartwatches with LTE but their really big and thick because they still haven't been able to shrink the components enough and also sort out the antenna placement in such a small case, their using the wristband as antennas for now.

you should check out other smartwatches with other designs tbqh. a lot of them just emulate the look of analog watches in and out.

check out Smartwatch Ticks on youtube. he does great reviews.

the apple watch is the only effay smart watch desu

that's the most untrue statement I've heard all week, dude. again, go check out other smartwatches before saying bs.

all of your posts are so razor sharp and illiterate. literally lose brain cells every time i read your maximum over-edge blog posts

>My time Warner spectrum cable bill was just shy of $570 for reference