How do you distress brand new tough as hell leather boots to look vintage?

How do you distress brand new tough as hell leather boots to look vintage?

These could be a day out of the box

you wear them

These are much cheaper then your overhyped hipster brands and most of all, they are indestructible.

These could be brand new out of the box just a day ago. I need to learn this faking technique

Why are they underrated? They are tough as fuck. Your $350 red wings aren't nearly as rugged.

You know those aren't the "real" corcorans. It's just a sneaky merchant who adopted the iconic corcoran name to his brand.

You wear them you fucking sperg

Just wear them hard, no need to ruin perfectly good pair of boots.
Go take long ass hikes to wear them in and polish them often, that way they will get more flexible and age with grace.

I was thinking about copping a pair 10 years ago and even then I was hearing stuff about shanks breaking and them not being great.

You always wonder about internet reviews, though. How many of these guys were doing the footwear equivalent of batoning?

just don't. wear them a lot. you will have to either way, boots are mostly uncomfortable for the first few hours

What's a similar model jump boot without the toe cap?

These boots are made by the same company that made them in WWII, to the same specs. They will last years and years. The sole can be replaced by a cobbler.

Vietnam era boots. There are plenty of them around. I sold mine for 120$ usd lel

They are great but the soles are rubber garbage. Nothing near the corcorans or even some generic canadian parade boots.

how are your nipples, nigor?

/thread

$30 milsurp boots, $40 with shipping

mine came perfectly distressed, no odor, just changed out for some new insoles and threw some wax on em

Just spend a day or two or three hiking at the nearest national or state park m8

Lol you overpayed kommando store has them in stock.

but kommandostore has them for 30 and 40 with shipping too?