Yo biz, i have my whole life ahead of me (youngin). Never worked a job in my life...

Yo biz, i have my whole life ahead of me (youngin). Never worked a job in my life. What should i get into to make a nice amount of cash to live on?
>inb4 prostitute

Wait tables.

People tell you what they want, you bring it to them, they give you money.

EZEZEZEZEZEZEZEZ

Not enough money to live in aus bro.

just because its not enough money to live, doesn't give you the right to not work. welcome to adulthood in the 21st century economy. suffering is our birthright.

I would have no problem doing that job. My original question was about what area to get into to make a lot or somewhere i can work my way up in.

this question is way too general, its like saying what car should i buy, well ... go buy a ferarri, what do you want us to tell you?

Are you a girl?

Nope.
I would rather not do the whole college/uni meme thing. I was thinking maybe a trade. Ultimately owning my own business. Just want to know where i should start and what fields make a decent amount.

Actually i would like to go into an hr/marketing/business field

college/uni isn't a meme. I understand what you're saying but from the employers perspective it greatly decreases liability. If you want to go directly into a trade you have to accept the high probability of making less. You're going to be competing with everyone else that didn't want to/couldn't afford university, so you'll be fighting over the few decent jobs that are available for that skill level. I'd bite the bullets and start planning on a more prudent path involving student loans, a formal education, and build towards a career oriented profession.

Those all fall under a business degree. It's much easier to get entry level jobs for those with said degree.

Veeky Forums will tell you "suck dicks".
I always wondered how short sighted one can actually be.

It's fucking easy: become a male stripper. You're young, full of test. Raise it, lift the fuck out of it and then, as a stripper (or some kind of "exotic dancer") you get a quite high salary.
Plus those faggots will literally throw money at you and buy you drinks.

I did this stuff for almost a year and never got a problem ('m hetero). If you simply tell these dudes that you don't want to be touched they back up immediately.
I learned that fags have almost perfect manners

Nah stretch marks :(

Cheers man. Thanks for the help :)

It's a fucking meme. kill yourself.

You don't have to be a model.
I'm a manlet and don't have the best body proportions and I still got the job.
It's very much about how good you present yourself.
And, tbqh, it's not as hard as it is for girls, since they have to learn pole dancing and quite hard dance moves.

No shit really?
So you're telling me, get fit and strip?
I don't think their are any gar bars in my area, if i were to move and pursue that job, where would be the best place?
19 and still living in my hometown in bumblefuck nowhere on the east coast if that helps at all

Sorry, I'm from EU.
But one thing for sure: it has to be a slightly bigger bar, in a rather fag-friendly area.
And then, you have to learn a bit of how this stuff works.

This was the hardest part for me... entering a gay bar as a straight dude. Took me alot of willpower to even get in, but in the end it's just a perfectly normal bar, only few of the guys there actually wear strange, faggy stuff. And getting "hit on" feels very awkward but you get over it, and as I said, these guys back off immediately if you signal them that you're not interested.

We have three stages at my place and I went on to one of these dancers after his shift and asked him about his job and how he got in there. Since I made clear that I am hetero and did not have interest in him, he was ready to talk.
He gave me the tip to practice for a special "event" they held every month where just random guys could go up to the stage and "perform".
While it seems like it's just for fun, in reality the "staff supervisor" keeps looking for fresh material.
And since most idiots are ugly and just get drunk on the stage jumping around you have no problem in getting noticed if you are serious about it.

I was already pretty Veeky Forums and I worked out for another 3 months or so plus I "trained" in front of a mirror and tried to imitate the dudes' movements (which are not hard).
Then I had my name put on the list and went up to the stage.
It was not that much of a big deal, I was used to the looks of that bar and I always try to forget these guys are all watching me. The first few times I only had the fear that I was not good enough, or good-looking enough, but it seemed fine.
After my performance nothing special happened, since the next guy hopped on stage, but after everone finished I was called to the bar dude together with one other and I got asked if I wanted a job....
That's pretty much it

How much do you make/made exactly(monthly/yearly)?

It's not. Nobody will take you seriously in professional or social circles without one. You can try and convince yourself otherwise as much as you like, it won't make it true. Enjoy your NEET life.

Salary is 11€/hour, which is quite good.
Average was two hours per evening, but this also includes time i spend at the bar to talk with the guys and make them buy me drinks.

On stage I typically had performances of about 15 minutes and I did them twice. I mostly got around 40-50€ of what guys threw at me.
It's mostly 10€ bills.

So, on average it's a bit more than 100€ for 2 hours of work.
Notice that I was studying and got support by my parents, else I would've worked even longer and made much more probably.
Bar is open from 4pm to 3am, and I could've worked almost the whole night if I wanted to.

One disturbing thing is just, my boss wanted us to spend most of the time with the guys to make them buy drinks, since that's his only profit.
Lead to some pressure, but nothing to worry about in the end.