Why is Logan so fucking perfect?

Why is Logan so fucking perfect?

>6'2
>muscular
>10/10 face

I'd do literally anything to be like him. If you wouldn't you are lying.

inb4 "but he makes cringy vines!!!! he is too douchey!!"

He has crooked teeth

Not sure who this is exactly but I agree he is very handsome, although the muscles he would have had to work for and so could you.

his hair looks stupid and his face is bland as fuck. Never mind that he is literally braindead. 0/10 would not bang

he's too perfect that he's not attractive anymore

>10/10 face
His face isn't 10/10( ex: jaw isn't good).
But his up there, a little bit a work(change the haircut etc...) he's up there.

>Pepperoni nips and terrible nose
His hair is quite horrid too
I think you just lack taste, user

wew lad
he looks like a twink that likes to be dominated

Perfect example on how face is everything, he is fucking ugly therefore all the other shit doesn't matter

got a serious case of incest mouth

I hate his shit hair. But yeah, I guess.

Weirdest fucking face, looks weirdly young... no lips and baby eyes. Who wants to fuck that

what a retarded post, apply yourself.

THIS x 100

That downie face cancels out the muscles, and worse makes him look like he's overcompensating for his downie face:(

Uglies really have no hope, fuck this gay earth:(

>10/10 face

are you shitting me? his face is as asymmetrical and inferior as it can get. jake pauls face is even worse.

>10/10 face
if he didn't have such a girly nose, girly eyebrows, slight weak jaw, and a fuller upper lip. maybe.
pic unrelated, just a 9/10 imo

>10/10 face

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you have shit taste

>asymmetrical
hmm, i didn't take this into account. desu all the gainz in the world won't fix your face. he should consider plastic surgery desu

More like a 7/10 face, i think it's his nose and hair the things that make him look not that attractive

Balding

That's a super average face.

/10 face

he literally looks fas

lmao he has a downy face, 5/10 at best.

His face looks like shit. Gay detected.

I do not want to be him because I am me and I like myself.

he looks retarded

hes balding covering it with justin beiber hair look

if he didn't have any muscle he would be a regular ugly guy. Maybe not that ugly, but not handsome for sure.

His brother is much better looking

10/10 body, 7/10 face

quads

effay

i can't find any pics of him before he bulked up and it's pissing me off

eyes far apart and lop sided face 5/10

who's this ayy lmao

>10/10 face
Honestly he has a bit of a butter face to me tbqh but then again I'm not into dudes so what do I know.

He looks like a fake human lmao

he's a solid 7

jesus those teeth...

Post face please.

Lmao at this 2 minutes of hate spewed by filipino greaselords.

>10/10 face

what? fuck no. this guys face is a 6/10 at least. hes got a bad case of horse face. his skin is nice tho I guess?

He looks like a weird fusion between michael pitt and the kick ass actor

What's wrong with them? They look fine to me

Why are you anons pointing at every little flaw you find in this man

>10/10 face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont disrespect the one true 10/10 aesthetic male

>6'2
yeah
>muscular
yeah, the good kind of muscular too
>10/10 face
not in a thousand years, he's a 7.5/10 at best

>10/10 face
>muscular
no lel
5/10 face
6/10 body (he isnt fat at least)

>calls op girly
>posts turbotwink with a tiny bit of facial hair

?

This that dude who cried like a bitch and fainted when he cut his hand?

has that uncanny valley vibe

/ thread

his face is ugly, like really unattractive. give him a buzzcut and some stubble and he'd honestly look1000000x better

why does he cling on to that ridiculous hairstyle

he wants to fuck 14 year old girls

(stops to breathe) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That hairstyle belongs on a lesbian in the early 90's. What is a young guy even going for with that?!

>
Ewwww look at those big creepy beady eyes and those flat thin lips and weird ass jaw, his entire face looks super uncanny and its making me nauseous

Although ill admit his nose is perfect

>Why is Logan so fucking perfect?
He's going to start balding and gain weight when he hits about 35.

He's not even a 10/10 surfer bro. Looks like a surfer with down syndrome

He isn't as cringe as his brother but I wouldn't go as far as to say he is great

Hi, grill here just chiming in to say he's not attractive at all. He has a gay haircut, his face is creepy, and he actually LOOKS stupid.

>fucked up nose
>thin, ugly lips
>looks kind of derpy in general
>stupid af
How is this guy attractive again?
Being blond and blue eyed doesn't make you automatically attractive

that's the fucking boston bomber

His face is only slightly above average due to the dopey semi ugly face he has. His eyes jaw etc save him

His body is good but not that hard to attain if you exsercise

All of this is negated by his shitty personality which effectively renders him a 0/10

Very low standards if this is the best you've got to look up to

A man's character and charm has far more importance on how "effay" he will be perceived than just his looks alone

2 soon
Boston Strong!

he has a shit haircut and dresses awfully