Questions/Advices/Help

Hi Veeky Forumsscists,
I really want to be Veeky Forums, but I cannot. I'm trying my best to overcome social anxiety and I'm 100% sure that being effay would improve my life, but it seems I just can't.

So... can you give me some advices? I beg for your words of wisdom.

Here are some questions to start.
0. Why can't I be effay?
1. What is my face shape?
2. What haircut would fit me the best?

Advices always help. I hate myself and I know I look like shit. Don't be kind, be helpful.

u look pretty good. shave though

My beard is odd, I thought about getting rid of it and start a Minoxidil therapy (or something similar). I'm hopeless.

By they way. I don't feel good looking, 90% of the people look better than me, that's one of the many reasons why I have to be better.

Anyone can be fashionable if they try and learn.
Oval shaped.
What you have is fine just style the top a bit better.

Anyways, dressing better might not solve your problems and if anything might make you feel even more insecure. You need to overcome yourself.

Thank you for your answers! I used to be effay a long time ago and very confident, then I moved back to my parents' house and I started to develop social anxiety and doubts about myself, both the inner side and the exterior of myself. I would love to dress good for once and feel good about myself.
>You need to overcome yourself.
This leads to the question: How?

Also: I was thinking about a platinum blonde hairstyle, is it yay or nay? Am I too old for that? (26)

Also also: I have a really big nose. Tucan shaped face from the side, how do I work on that?

Set goals and accomplish them, keep yourself busy and productive. Read/gain knowledge, take up a hobby, exercise, etc. Refine yourself as a human being.

Personally i'm not a fan of dyed hair so get a second opinion.

Nothing you can do short of getting plastic surgery so just own it.

> Nothing can short your nose.
I do know that, but maybe there are some features that would help to hide it, haircuts, glasses, I don't really know.

you look alright desu. if you want to look better you need to lose bodyfat and work out
self-improvement is the key to being effay, get some effay hobbies, read a lot
fashion can boost your confidence a bit, but it's not the most important thing out there. take it slow, start with the basics

A haircut with a part like ryan gosling's can help draw attention away. Also accessories like earrings or a necklace. You can even look into make up.

Make up? Like what? Would girls disagree?

I weight something like 55kg, how can I lose more? Btw I second you on effay lifestyle.

Are gauges effay?

Not like mascara or lipstick lol. A tiny bit of contouring on your nose could help. I'd go for the other suggestions like the haircut and accessories though.

Dubs always speak truth. I used to have lobe dilatotors but I thought they made me "unprofessional" tho, which necklace do you suggest?

Depends on your tastes. Something simple and tasteful, like a thin gold or silver chain is nice. If you want to get a pendant as well avoid political or religious symbols.

My personal experience is, just get out of your shell. Talk to the person you're uncomfortable with, it's called breaking the ice. It takes commitment with a person to get over it and takes time to make yourself comfortable next to the person. You get more comfortable by more talking. Best of luck!

Thank you so much for you advice.

what weight? you look like you could still make your facial features a bit more prominent if you lost a bit of fat

*I meant height, not weight

1.75m manlet confirmed

You look great. Just shave for fucks sake. And dress 'subtlety put together'. And get trendy hair cuts. That's literally all it takes.

> weird eyes
> long bird narrow face

But other than that. u look decent, better than a lot of people on this board. I would advice u get a thicker neck.

Do you dare to expand the weird eyes thing?

Plus: is thicker neck a thing?

how 2 get neck gainz??

Aaaand this.

Grow hair/cut/buzz?
Grow beard/ short beard wihout mustache/clean shaven?