My girlfriend says If i keep wearing clothes like pic related I'll continue to keep dressing like a homosexual...

My girlfriend says If i keep wearing clothes like pic related I'll continue to keep dressing like a homosexual. Are these clothes really that bad? Am I out of touch or is she?

*boyfriend

>boyfriend
>Am I out of touch or is she?
You're not making this less confusing.

that guy after wasn't me. It's my girlfriend, usually we fight sometimes over expensive clothes, cause she thinks i care too much about brand names, I'm buying a few paul smith dress pants and we got in a big fight over it cause they're feminine to her and too expensive she thinks.

I'm wondering if they really look that bad and feminine.

your post doesn't make sense but short answer:
clothes don't have a gender or sexuality wear whatever you want dumbhead

they don't look bad and feminine she is legitimately just intimidated by a guy who cares about his appearance. Majority of adult males have zero sense of or care about what looks good so your average person will do things like say you look gay when there's nothing wrong with how you dress. You're just aware of what you wear and don't want to look like you're dressed like shit

Dress pants are fine, but fits like pic related are flamboyant enough to look gay if you don't look like, SUPER masculine, and even then you can incidentally look like a gaybear.

Where what you want. If you are the one paying then it doesn't really matter what she thinks about the pants. She can fuck off if the clothes are an actual problem.

Oh I understand now. You dress like pic related and your gf says you look like a faggot and you're wasting your money. I agree with her, those clothes are very, very homosexual. In a "I sucked 15 dicks last weekend and I didn't even know their names, and the pattern on the shirt helps hide cum stains" kind of way, not in a "I just happen to like men" kind of way.

She's jealous.

Looking at it closer though, the shirt is fine though, it's the green of the suit that makes it stand out too much. Maybe some shade of grey could work, but that's not what you're asking anyway. Maybe your problem is too many bright colours?

Yes I like a lot of bright colors when I dress, I'm mainly just going to buy that pair of pants and a few similar, but I often would wear polos tucked in with white pants or blue etc.

I'll probably wear them with white button up shirts, nothing too fancy, i appreciate the thoughts from everyone though. I'm getting a new wardrobe for when i go to school in italy so I figured these kinds of clothes would be appropriate.

People judge you on your clothing and make assumptions regardless of if you like it or not. Get an opinion from a friend who's fashion sense you trust. If you actually do dress like the picture you supplied I would def. make a change.

Dump her

Reconsider being in a relationship with someone who attacks your personal interests, especially if it's an interest that's important to you.

Wear what you want OP and do it only for yourself.

imagine being this thin skinned that you cannot deal with a little criticism

She's cheating by the end of the year. Guaranteed

thats not being thin skinned at all
its already obvious she's downplaying her actual attraction based on his clothing choices and is only attempting to stay around because she knows she isnt able to handle being alone

Lmao you're reading too much into it also she's right those clothes look homosexual as fuck

Literally nothing suggested OP's girlfriend is going to leave him based on his fucking clothing choice. Are you that insecure? All she said is "those clothes make you look like a faggot,you'd look better in something else", all it is is criticism. You're thin skinned to take offense over this. Get over it.

>tfw no matter how I dress I always get called on looking like a homo by the same girl

post a picture of your fit so we can tell for sure. if she makes you feel bad then leave her. dont be a weak cunt please.

I think your biggest problem here is your girlfriend giving shit for dressing "too feminine"

Can you and your girlfriend even afford these clothes? No offence, but it sounds like you are poor.

If you were a masculine man your girlfriend wouldn't talk about your clothes.
What she is indirectly saying is you act like a gayboi and she is legitimately worried you're going to cheat on her with a man.
She's probably going to cheat on you to beat you to it.
So, post pics of her and post pics of your bum.
I'll decide which of you I'm going to fuck.

YOU DUMB FUCK. ALL OF YOU ARE DUMB FUCKS.
CLEARLY SHE IS TRYING TO GET YOU TO STOP SPENDING THE PRICE OF A USED CAR ON 3 PAIRS OF PANTS. THE RHETORIC ABOUT YOU BEING A HOMO IS TO MOTIVATE YOU TO STOP SPENDING AUTISTIC AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON 3 PAIR OF PANT.
YOU PROBABLY ALSO DON'T LOOK LIKE A MODEL IN THEM. UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING 6 FIGURES, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY. I PICKED UP 2 PAIRS OF PAUL SMITH PANTS AT LOCAL THRIFT FOR 4.99 EACH AND THEN GOT THEM TAILORED.

>tfw gf won't let me wear dresses
I stand by my opinion that this is masculine enough

YOU SICK FUCK
YOU HAVE LIPSTICH, ON YOUR DICK

She doesn't actually think they're feminine. She is mad at you for spending a bunch of money on clothes and she's attacking your insecurities of being perceived by others as a homosexual to make you stop spending money.

Wow, thanks for the tip for that band, listened to that album and it's ducking great, reminds me of Ice Age at it's best but it's made 20 years earlier.
How does faggots on /mu/ never mention it?
I'm always looking for some slow noise rock like that

Do you happen to be James May?

this

>criticism
that's not "criticism" mate, that's just being a bitch. Veeky Forums has distorted your view of what helpful criticism in a relationship means.

massive album

listen to your gf user

Dump er dude

Yeah she sounds like one of those tasteless bitches with a ham and cheese tastin pussy.
I would peel out and start fuckin a hot Rick Owens wearin ass bitch

I love how the implication is that my boyfriend is a total male fashionista who is being hindered by some idiot female whose only exposure to fashion comes from the latest spread on Seventeen. For as long as I've known him, he's worn overpriced, too-tight clothing that puts emphasis on his massive ass and noodly arms. The best thing I've seen him wear was a rented tux they fitted on him for his brother's wedding.

i agree

what a bunch of fags

doesn't matter whether or not he dresses well, the fact is you're a bitch

>tfw you start dressing better and your dad calls you a metrosexual

Wearing a shiny green blazer and trousers with a flowery shirt makes you look like a homo, mate.

Have you ever looked in a mirror when you put on these gimpy clothes?

Thin skinned is accepting to change for someone else

Lets see a picture of you in the full glory of the clothes she hates

post fit

Yes