What's some effay spots to visit in Sydney. Walked around the town hall area but not satisfied

What's some effay spots to visit in Sydney. Walked around the town hall area but not satisfied

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajkbOp3MV48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacktown
Mt Druitt
Punchbowl
Bankstown

Usually the culturally enriched suburbs are the most effay

All the hipsters congregate at Newtown.

the departure lounge

Pieces, the up stairs show hall if you're lucky.

Frankies Pizza

Liverpool

come on mate we dont want the cunt to get shanked

check around circular quay, walk around the botanical gardens, there's also an effay art gallery close by. Also little places deep in chatswood are effay as fuck, found a little japanese restaurant the other day tucked away behind some shit hole

well the most effay places are in the city, the rocks, circular quay, wynard, central, town hall, darling harbour, milsons point. Almost everyone cant afford to live around these parts though so young people have taken to moving into the west of sydney which used to be literal shit holes, places like newtown and redfern for example still stay clear of places like otherwise you're gonna get fucked up. Have fun Sydney is a pretty cool place

Most Sydney boys are uncircumcised, it is gross IMO.

>it's a fucking Sydney Boys/Trinity etc. eastern suburbs rick kid too afraid to head any further west than Enmore post

LMAO

idk man

That sounds like a pretty dece but sensible suggestion

This was also helpful, cheers lad will try hit up these spots.

White rabbit gallery

2170 boi
Most retarded comment in this thread.

blue mountains
go see the big rocks and view at wentworth falls
the cops on the train will harass you though even despite you having your opal and what ever concession proof you need

is being harassed by cops despite being in the right is effay?

haha mate im from fucking gosford and even my shithole is a paradise compared to those places

>Sydney Boys/Trinity
These two couldn't be further apart, Sydney Boys is a public selective school, tuition is like $900 a year, and it's 90% east Asian and Indian. Most people who go there like in the west.

Source: I went there

>like
live

>people that haven't been to west Sydney

Paddington, Newtown and Surry Hills are pretty interesting. Depends what you wanna do really.

>fashion
>Effay neighborhoods
>Not Melbourne

>hosting the weekly pro refugee sit in
>effay

>the two are mutually exclusive
>>/pol/

Most boys of the developed world are.

>South korea 80%
What's up with that

>Mutilating babies
what the hell is wrong with amerigoys?

Surry Hills has an APC store
Incu store is ok I guess
There's an Acne store somewhere I forgot
What fun stuff is there to do in Sydney anyways?

Culture, I think. It's believed that circumcising makes your pee pee cleaner and therefore it's safer/healthier for boys to be circumcised.

you fucked enough boys to know that? harlot

How do you know this...?

>What fun stuff is there to do in Sydney anyways?

Nothing, apart from gimmicks of the week. Vivid/Meme food markets/craft beer festivals/pop up ice rinks.

Are you from Sydney? I have a question, how do you guys afford to live there? I'm considering moving to Sydney from Brisbane for uni, but I have to pay for all of it meself

live with parents or relatives if u can
I pay 150 a week to rent a bedroom in a tiny house with 7 other people (all internationals but im local).

Its really unfortunate but that's what you get for allowing politicians to take anonymous donations.

Marrickville and Glebe
don't know why you would want to be anywhere but the inner west

I live at home. Having to pay for everything here is going to be tough on you, don't expect to live anywhere close to the city unless you want to do so in cramped sharehouse.

Because it's more real than the fake atmosphere prevalent in the inner west.

Lol ok I'll think I'll just stay in Brisbane at uq

what are you even talking about you dumb cunt

Give it a shot if you're willing, you might experience something new. But I'm not going to sugarcoat it and say it's easy, but things here are fucked sky high.

fuck all u wack toy lads
best walk the other way if u dare enter glebe
STAY OUT

Sharing and renting gets cheaper the further away from the city you are, just go online and see prices of different suburbs. If you don't mind traveling by train to the city it's doable.

Thanks guys, I'll save up more and maybe make the transfer

>glebe
>ever
youtu.be/ajkbOp3MV48

Cabramatta

guys can we do a sydney meet

I'm too shy sorry.

I'm to short sorry. (5'10)

You can get a train from central out to bondi, or get a ferry from circular quay or darling harbour to manly. Chatswood has always had a special place in my heart, lots of cool places there and a cool atmosphere. Walking across the bridge from milsons point is always nice, and you end up around the rocks area which is pretty cool and close to circular quay. If you want to venture a bit further from the inner city, double bay is super rich and effay

The city has been fucked.
Night life inner city has been killed due to the 'Lock out' laws.
Day life has been fucked due to the construction of the light rail. The only benefit is less cars going up/down George St.

If you want to Veeky Forumsg it up, check:
Paddington
Crown St, Surry Hills
New town

Its winter here so all the girls are under layers of clothing. Best to come here during summer to enjoy Bondi and all of the mentioned places during daytime.

Honestly after living in London and NYC, Sydney has weak Veeky Forums game.

bump

all posers

This is a good and honest post

Go to the central coast and do a bunch of bushwalks and beach walks