Is there any way to wear air force ones without looking like a fucking nigger? If so, plz post some inspo

Is there any way to wear air force ones without looking like a fucking nigger? If so, plz post some inspo.

try

>buys nig shoe
>complains about nigness
?

If you buy these shoes it can only go two ways. Either your a pasty white cringe tumblr kid who wants yellow soles or a black person. There is no in between.

this is b8 rite

straight cut cropped/cuffed trousers... no skinny jeans or trackies.

you just fucking wear them

He released an entire song about af1, i'm actually legitimately surprised.

>without looking like a fucking nigger?
watch your profanity pls

>inb4 not fa
yeah it's just a prominent white person wearing af1s

arent these yingyang jordans tho

nah they're af1s for sure

lolno, trash

I bought some highs for the sole purpose of beating the fuck out of them....
(before I get rekt for getting highs, it was because they were the cheapest and I'm not spending good money on shoes I'm going to destroy)

@paylesslugo

from r/malefashion

I'm thinking of buying a pair but removing that Metal AF1 "tag" or whatever the fuck you call it from the laces. I like minimal shit. Would it be a bad idea for some reason?

i copped a used one which had it removed, since then i bought two other new pairs, but i hadn't removed from those, because i'm too lazy to re-lace them kek

Aight. Thanks my man. Which ones did you cop and in what colorway?

i copped the white lows used, although those are some special anniversary edition with premium leather and i got black mids, plus the 2k14 white lunar force 1 with the icy sole

gah fucking love air force ones but so hard to make them look good :/(

CHAINED LIKE A SEAHORSE

its not, you just have no style