It's true?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Just ordered mine so I guess we'll find out
If it uses paypal there's a limit to how fake it can be

the fuck

they gonna make u pay when they find out they dun goofed?

No they probably just overcharge you for shipping

Shipping is 14 dollars. Thats a good price for a decent watch

$13
A little high, but I've paid more when shipping international, and maybe a $4-7 overcharge on their usual shipping price is good considering it'd be stacked on top of $70 anyway

But did they fuck up or is this some stupid PR stunt?

>dont want my moms credit card charged when they realise their mistake

>moms credit card
lol

It's a $1 watch being sent by cheap subsidized Chinese mail. They are also heavily marked down to make them appear more expensive, and the idea is that you buy one of the "free" watches on which they still make money, in order to bait you into buying one of the overpriced watches.
It's basically a scam.

Eh, I've lost a $20 bill before and it didn't ruin my day
Worse things could happen

Sure, I'm just explaining why they sell them for free, how they are making money out of it and why all their watches are being shown as discounted.

Ah, gotcha

This is just a shitty selling technique. Check ebay for quartz watches and you can get nicer looker ones for way less than that 14 dollar shipping.
These watches in pic attached are like 2-8 dollars with free shipping on ebay.

It's a shill bot posting the same picture all the time. Spot the shills, dont support this shit

This is a shill marketing thread. 99% positive the guy is samefagging it up in here talking about how the shipping isn't that expensive.

They're shitty alibaba cents on the dollar watches, and they're making their money off of the "shipping". It doesn't cost that type of money to ship a fucking watch.

and you keep bumping the thread fagit

Every board.
Every day.
At least 100 times a day.
Give it a rest mate.

Is this the new logposting?

These are prob the same kind of watches you see at some kiosk in the mall for $30. Fuck I'll pay $14 for one just out of curiosity. If it's absolute shit then who cares? It was only $14.

And here it is again, the shill scammer bumping the thread. Good job, I guess if it's gullible idiots you want Veeky Forums is the place to be

You don't want to buy shitter even if you only pay overpriced shipping fees

Would rather have the $0 and the space in my drawer than one of these shitty generic wrist fedoras

>make $2 watch
>sell it for "nothing" with $20 shipping
>free money