Are these any good? Which one should I go with? Going out to a date and I need some help guys...

Are these any good? Which one should I go with? Going out to a date and I need some help guys. Also any tips/feedback much appreciated

Drop the V-neck, pants are OK,

1 and 2 are fine
maybe add a jacket?

All of these fits would benefit from well fitting blank shirts and tapered jeans. That would be a good start i you really want to improve.

Currently you look 5/10, complete normie. If that's all you want that's fine. You look inoffensive, like any shmuck off the street.

This, but also consider dressing up just the slightest bit.

Non-athletic sneakers and a simple collared shirt (even short sleeved) go a long way.

Its currently 108° F outside... probably not the best weather to wear a jacket

Thanks bro! I never really thought of buying tapered jeans before, but I'll give it a shot. Also I don't know how I feel about blank shirts, I just need a little bit extra on those types of shirts

Checked.

Standard poverty date wear is a white oxford with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans and black shoes.

Since it's hot out you can substitute the pants with black 7" shorts, or 5" if you're really confident.

If you're just getting lunch or something and you're under 20, just wear a nice blank T-shirt and some nice jeans. Don't look dirty.

The goal is nonchalant confidence.

As for blank shirts, it's pretty much unanimous on Veeky Forums that graphic T's make you look like a middle schooler.

Blank shirts > logo shirts > graphic designs

Good luck on the date, OP!

Yeah the shirts look like shit.

In 9 out of 10 times its unacceptable to wear graphic tees when you've passed 18.

V-necks don't suit you that well. They would've looked nice if they were normal cut t-shirts.
Can't really tell if you are wearing jeans or joggers but they are too long and a little bit too wide

Also try sneakers with leather material or such instead of running shoes. They are a lot more versatile and look good(or better) even after years of wearing

tapered jeans are for faggots post a fit bitch lets see you

You first, bootcut bitchboi.

Never. let. your. pants. touch. your. shoes.

They're all trash. Just wear a plain shirt, but if you have to go with the middle one.

based on these outfits and your body I would guess you were no older than 16.. as far as the fits I would say the v-necks do not suit you here and that the pants aren't too ill-fitting but don't stand out. Also avoid random graphic tees.

also some general advice that works with probably 3/4 of women is that women want a muscular man, I would recommend hitting a gym

start by taking the size stickers off

>Can't really tell if you are wearing jeans or joggers but they are too long and a little bit too wide

I'm actually wearing slim black pants. Its pretty tough to find a decent size with my height, but I can lift the pant a little bit up to make it look shorter.

>v-necks do not suit you here
Damn I was leaning towards the shirt in the far left, but I guess I can't pull off some v-necks. Other than that, I am trying to gain some mass, but its gonna take a lot of time to gain some muscles. Thanks for your feedback guys

Nice quads but that's so wrong
if all you wear is solid colors then I feel you are such a depressed person

Your graphic tee isn't your personality, that's the middle school fuckboy tier mentality that has Kohl's still in business.

A nice quality plain t-shirt will always look better than dismissable droned out patterns stamped or stitched on your shirt by some 10 year old in Cambodia.

Fuck you, I like it.
The day I stop wearing graphic tees is the day I stop caring for art.

graphic tshirts are the lowest form of art

take the size sticker off your tshirt

>The day I stop wearing graphic tees is the day I stop caring for art.
Oh please please tell me more about how your H&M-tier graphic tees reflect your passion for art

Op here. Just making it clear that I did not say that, it was some user

What a trihard. I hope he doesn't get better kek

Tbh you dress better than me and mostly everyone on here. Your style is awesome af and I want to be just like you lol. Also the stripes work well with you too :)

fuck off OP

Fuck off OP