Anyone else notice how Yung Fib or Stone Rose or whatever mostly raps about being lactose intolerant eating icecream...

Anyone else notice how Yung Fib or Stone Rose or whatever mostly raps about being lactose intolerant eating icecream and taking huge diarhea shits? Also dont you think avant guard fashion is just a way to tell the ladies (or guys) that you are desperate for some ass? Discuss

Not fucking a disguised Yung Fib trap thread again. Why dont you go back to playing Csgo

I don't think I'm lactose intolerant because I don't get the runs, but damn I always break out when I eat dairy. I would much rather deal with shit than with pimples tbhfams

>I would much rather deal with shit than with pimples tbhfams
No you wouldnt. Currently on the shitter as I'm typing this.

I feel you about that part with the avantguard fashion. Like everytime i saw one of those guys wearing hba and full raf in 2014 i was like they probobly want so much poon. Like wearing some of these fits is just screaming for a girlfriend.

Yung Fib has been happening Veeky Forumsm. Hes one of us

HaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Its just, ice cream is so good it outweighs the diarhea

Yung Fib has that never once had a pimple in his life skin. So fucking jellisnof people like that

that is verry unlikely

I aint jelous of his bigass nose nigga

That quiet kid in the back of the class who always has his headphones in and prolly hasnt gotten laid in years

The first time i heard about Yung Fib i thought he was some shallow soundcloud rapper punk. Then i heard Stone Rose...

>as if we are supposed to go zooming to your soundcloud

Dark side of the moon n a little bit of L.S.D. baby!

I actually like these. Balenciaga is slowly turning over

What what about this?

David bowie wont save you

Ever time i have scream it comes right out of me like water out my ass and my farts smell like death. One time i ate quart right before class and i had the whole room in tears.

>17 replies
>4 posters

great thread!

yes

as soon as i got a bf i pretty much stopped wearing designer threads

BAZINGA
Zimbabwe

Shhh!!!

The funniest thing about Stone is that it seems like he doesnt even know what he got himself into yet. And he seems like the shy type