/fa's opinion on yeezy?

/fa's opinion on yeezy?

is bad

The white ones are the only Veeky Forums ones.

Why? Please enlighten me.

First ones looks like absolute trash. Some of the v2s are nice tho

The black ones are the only Veeky Forums ones

Great for resell

better than every nike shoe ever created and better than adidas nmd and ultra boost combined

They're okay I guess but not worth the price let alone resale.

I've never seen anyone wearing them irl who wasn't overweight, short or both. They appear to be manlet magnets.

The epitome of mindless consumerism disorders people suffer today.

It's not a bad design and technology behind it is good, but nothing can save it from the materialist culture that was built around it. Sad really.

they looked unique when they first came out, but too many whities wearing fakes made them kinda shit tier

That's the status of v1s.

v2s are actually decent and you don't see that much of bad fakes.

They look nice but don't be the retard who buys them on resale. Just buy v2's on perfect kicks and don't be some chump who spends more than £150 on shoes

So overhyped it's ridiculous. People seeing zebras and belugas and saying they love them and NEED them purely because of the hype. They look like shit.v1 aren't too bad but every time you see a pair it's same to assume it's fake

Only semi good looking ones are the doves.

But just the fact that the market is flooded with fakes, you always assume they are fake when seen on people.

The originals are made in china anyways, fakes are on par quality wise. Not worth the hype

/r/streetwear retard garbage. only useful for reselling to normies to rob them of their money. whenever I see Yeezys irl I know the person wearing them has a fucking peanut for a brain and will probably win a Darwin award within the near future

Are 750s effay?

only good ones are the cream and green V2s, everything else is shit

this nigga kanye played himself. its not a bad shoe but its so accessible that only hypebeasts are willing to associate themselves with it. it seems like he wants to simultaneously appeal to the high fashion crowd and the streetwear crowd but so far the streetwear crowd is the only one buying into this shit

16 year old twitch streamer/vlogger core

i guess they're okay but they're so far from my style that it's hard for me to even have an opinion. i don't wear joggers or skinny/tapered bottoms or anything like that, so if i were to wear yeezy's with any of my fits, it'd look like shit. i'd also never spend that much money on shoes

YEEEZY

no, everyone just wears the black colorways because they're the cheapest

or they go to /r/fashionreps and cop fake ones that noone will notice

personally like the 750s way more than 350s

Love some of them but not all. Cream white ones are my favorite and only payed $450 for them.

if you want flashy all white shoes why not go UB? they look better and are more comfortable. I have yet to see a fit where these don't look insanely clunky

retails are only good for resale purposes; otherwise get replicas

I've never seen somebody wear them with a good outfit. So I've come to the realisation that if you're a stylish person you wouldn't buy them. They're fashionable, but not stylish. Normies buy them to flex not because they like clothes