This guy is more Veeky Forums than all of Veeky Forums combined

This guy is more Veeky Forums than all of Veeky Forums combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.ef565d738285
theapricity.com/snpa/racesofeurope.htm]
youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ&list=PLlyFBGeB3K76jtBy3VlC3yvtbLjo6T5hU&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True but that's not saying much

Another guy who is more Veeky Forums than all of Veeky Forums combined. Tactical bowlcuts are in.

Point is that comparison is meaningless

A shit stain on a dead homeless woman's sweatpants would be more effay than all of fa combined

I just wanted to open a thread about richy...

his look is pretty basic preppy, nothins that impressive but a solid style. also on OPs pic he looks pimp af

woes style is far more authentic than spencers, woes is pretty fa

Sure, I get that a rat draped in a soaked dishcloth has more style than Veeky Forums, but Spencer legitimately looks good and is well-groomed.

he looks awful and he's a fatass

Hail dick spencer !!

Roof was sexy as fuck

I am sure you look no where near as good as him

antifa please leave

Kys

>worshiping a fatass white supremacist who thinks white people invented the pyramids

lol

we wuz gyptzs

the longer you're here the stupider you make yourself look.

now run along little faggot.

White folks wuz kangz

>Gb2 plebbit
>washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.ef565d738285

hey post that one richard spencer picture where his suit is too small and he cant move his arms close to his body, i think he was wearing green and black but i was too distracted by his fat ass paunch

>>worshiping a fatass white supremacist who thinks white people invented the pyramids

also

>east Mediterranean
>middle eastern

oh so now middle easterners are white?

I don't remember specific pictures of Richard Spencer like you apparently do.

Are you a faggot or are all of you antifa types obsessed with Spencer?

Actually I kinda look like him a bit
But I wouldn't say better by any stretch

it was this suit but i can't find the specific picture. I guess someone in this thread would be able to help me, there are some saved photos of this guy already in this thread, and I'm assuming someone has more

you look like you've got a good jaw. you should hit the gym and get some muscle mass.

They are Caucasian you dumb cunt

They are just heavily inbred because of 1400 years of Islam

>le they are semites so they are white
got it, richard spencer is happy that people that "belonged" to his ethnic group, that do not anymore, built the pyramids. I also forgot that the 3-race theory, negroid, Caucasian and oriental is still valid and not absolute pseudo-science that has been completely obliterated by mating between ethnic groups to create new ones.

Woes is pretty sexy if he would just lose some weight

and stop wearing manky t-shirts

Spencer has that sort of serial killer charm and facial aesthetic to him which makes him effay

If he lost a few pounds he'd definitely have a Patrick Bateman look

You have 0 understanding of race? just because it sounds right in your head doesn't make it true.

Now you have made yourself look stupid. Low IQ please leave.

[you can learn more about race here: theapricity.com/snpa/racesofeurope.htm]

Holy fuck
Why are you here?
I think reddit would be a better place for you

youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ&list=PLlyFBGeB3K76jtBy3VlC3yvtbLjo6T5hU&index=11

You have 0 understanding of hyperlinks? just because it sounds right in your head doesn't make it able to be viewed because the page 404d
Now you have made yourself look stupid. Low IQ please leave.

Lmao sick non sequitur and false equivalency mspaint picture, i now respect your genius and rhetoric

Controlled opposition zionist

>>trying to /pol/ on Veeky Forums

lel

I have no desire to argue with you.
You are wrong
You have no idea what you are talking about
Race is not a social construct
Race is real

German soldiers were much more effay than allied ones

If they won, our white countries wouldn't look like Somalia.

The infestation of shitskins in our white countries is very uneffay

>Not replying to anyone specifically so you just look dumb

lel

One race
The human Race

This user gets it

>he doesn't know we actually bred dogs intentionally and thereby artificially sped up their evolutionary divergence

Nice try /pol/, flexing the double-digit IQ as usual.

Enough beige afraid to say the obvious

Muslims are an invasive species and a parasite on Europe.

They are ugly shitskins which are breeding at twice the rate of the white citizens of Europe and are turning the most historically beautiful cities into third world hell holes

It's disgusting and no whites should be against them making the most effay race (whites ((fuck off chink cucks))) uneffay

Get the millions of ugly lazy violent savages out of our great white nations before it's too late and they ruin the birthplace of humanities greatest achievements: Europa

>Race is not a social construct
>Race is real
Literally never said either of those

You were implying it

Hahahaha no i was not.

Here
Here

Cheers mate!

Getting so BTFO in one single comment that your only response is a catch-all meme. I think you should tell mummy that your computer-time is over for the evening :)

You I really didn't get BTFO'd

Breeds are real
Breeds are the basis of identity
Breeds exist

There is a huge difference between a chi Wawa and a German Shepard

different breeds have different traits

These traits are hard wired at birth

>still having no clue about absolute basic biology regarding systemic breeding

Right, listen up, just put a bit more effort into your grade-school biology lessons instead of getting all your information from some white-supremacist blogs.

T. Sub 80 iq shit skin

As said, double-digit IQ got

B T F O
T
F
O

But thanks for the talk and reaffirming my stereotype of /pol/ as hicks with no clue wtf they are actually talking about, always nice to be proven right :^)

>black dress shirt with cream suit
>Veeky Forums

he dresses like what an 8th grader thinks looks cool

You like to hear yourself talk?
Don't you?

What is you opinion on eugenics?

Lol...

Post a pic of yourself
pleb
Sure you look nowhere near as good as Dick

Eugenics would be a fast track way to get white people breeding towards being a majority. Unfortunately it's not likely but certainly a good ideal

I'm not him but white supremacist blogs have some good arguments

Human biodiversity is real whether or not the dog meme was factually accurate

-w.p.

>“all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.”

Typical /pol/ only reads the parts they want to hear

>Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

Many of these places /pol/ doesn't even consider white

Yeah nah kys

Fat people can't be Veeky Forums

I mean I understand that the majority of people here are ugly and that's why they think he is actually kinda attractive, it's the same reason for why people here find average girls attractive. Or that inbred looking dude that killed some blacks in that church. Tbh Norwegian standards are a little bit higher than the American ones, I guess.

Probably, your people are pretty good looking on average.