What are some good options for white leather trainers in the $100 - $200 range...

What are some good options for white leather trainers in the $100 - $200 range? The only shoes in this category I ever see discussed / recommended here are Stans & CPs (a bit like eating only at McDonald's or Four Seasons). I'm looking for a middle ground. I was looking into a few different models online but it's hard to determine quality, value, etc.-

Greats Royale
Kennith Cole Kam
Epaulet Tennis Trainer (pictured)
Aldo Haener
Saturdays Derek

Anyone have experience with these? Any other recommendations? I can't be the only person on this board with a budget in between $60 and $400 looking for this style of shoe.

Other urls found in this thread:

kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html#
jigsaw-online.com/product/campbell-leather-trainers/J32756_WH000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You won't get full-grain leather at that price, friendo. There is no middle ground! CPS OR BUST!

90% sure this is bait but just in case the Greats Royale I mentioned in my OP, for example, is $150, full grain leather & made in Italy.

then get those and fuck off they wont be half as good as cps and i was not paid to say this... c-cuck..

Veja esplar

jej

I got used CPs on Grailed. I actually like the worn in look because I want to look less anal about my shoes and it was a fun purchase because /fa hyped them for so long. No regrets and get compliments often

I bought mine new for like $280 but buying used

is also perfectly acceptable.
Just don't buy greats or other shit tier internet brands. It makes you look like a milquetoast try hard r/mfa high school kid who thinks acne is the epitome of high fashion.

Kent wang

This
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html#

Also SLP

Is he family with alexander wang?

I would say get the Greats Royale because I have their OG pair and love it. OG pairs had an "ugly" suede panel and a tan leather logo patch on the tongue and gold branding on the heel but since customer feedback said to remove them, they removed all those things making the shoe ugly. Now it's a great shoe and you don't pre-order and wait several months like Gustin which would otherwise be my number one pick if not for the wait.

You want these

>Just don't buy greats or other shit tier internet brands. It makes you look like a milquetoast try hard r/mfa high school kid who thinks acne is the epitome of high fashion.
So one of these shoes makes me look like "a milquetoast try hard r/mfa high school kid" while the other makes me look like, what, the coolest kid on the block?

"Minimal" white leather trainers all look basically the same. CPs aren't even cheap used. It's fine if that's what you like but in the OP I gave a price range. What specifically makes the Greats a bad shoe aside from your personal distaste based on your perception of the brand? The branding is barely even noticeable.

These are dope, thanks.

>I have their OG pair and love it.
thx, this is what I was looking for (someone who's actually owned a pair).

does everyone love these or is it just one guy posting the same picture?

Everyone does love these. Go and get them

Idk I am worried it could be paid advertising

How could it be advertising since I see no brand

I don't even like these type of trainers but I thought of Veeky Forums when I saw these

jigsaw-online.com/product/campbell-leather-trainers/J32756_WH000

Filippa K Morgan lows

Between $160-200

Stan Smiths you fucking faggot do not buy CP knockoffs.

Raf Stans on sale.

Try HUF

buddy bull terriers

I've owned the epaulets for a year and a half. The toe caps and heels are kinda scuffed up from biking around, but that's my fault for not taking better care of them. Other than that and the sole, they haven't deteriorated. $200 isn't a bad price at all for them.

Mine came with tan leather inners instead of those grey ones though.

what are these?

Givenchy flexy kicks