Does Veeky Forums like Superdry?

They have some nice jackets

asian middle schooler tier

I like their jeans :(
I know dick all about fashion, help me.

t. white 25 year old male

Objectively wrong

Bump

would this look out of place on a white pig?
they look comfy and ive been told they're very warm.

I have one. It's warm as fuck. You can only wear it in cold weather otherwise you start sweating from walking around

Most people here will hate them because they're all snobs and they see it as being both 'not authentic', and having too much branding (both of these are true)

I personally think they make absolutely hectic jackets, and the best thing about them is, because they're targeted at chinese teenagers, their clothes fit my lanky as fuck body like basically no other brand.

In saying that, spending $40 on a T shirt that just says S U P E R D R Y does make you look like a wanker spending dad's money.

>people here think it's an asian brand
This is brand from England and is marketed for tasteless white people.

Most people in the uk know that it isn't asian and is from the uk. I was in Hong Kong recently and even the photos in the shop were of western models and they sold things with british flags on, they totally knew it was british.

It must only be americans that don't know.
I don't think they even expect people to think it's asian. It just has the cool looking characters on it and it's hardly Veeky Forums. There is branding plastered all over all their items

they were the shit for me in high school I had like 3 or something so ya I live in burger land btw

When I lived in the UK it was the uniform of soft butch lesbians everywhere.

this. a lot of the stuff without over the top branding is actually pretty cool

i don't even know why i bother checking this board anymore pmsl

I bought the "beckham" leather jacket many years ago and its still in great condition, a bit too cluttered with pockets and shit for me to wear it any more though

all the commercials in asia have westerners though. White people are the ideal of cool. I'm a normal looking white guy and in Korea and Japan people would approach me all the time telling me how cool and handsome I was, ie the models being white doesnt nec. mean that

I literally own this exact style jacket and it is pretty warm relative to what you would think. I actually wear it all the way through the winter. On really freezing days I have to layer up but it holds up. I guess if you live in Alaska though this wouldn't be enough. The material is very thin though and if you touch anything sharp it will tear.

You kind of have a point about most of their stuff but some of it is high quality, well made and well designed and fits perfect for people with a slim body.

I just bought a pair of their jeans and they are pretty great quality. It's like heavy denim. I'm used to h&m jeans which are flimsy af in comparison.

>Veeky Forums are now seriously discussing superdry
>there are people on Veeky Forums right now who regularly wear superdry

the fake Japanese kanji is childish

this, what the fuck am i even doing here

rip /fa

The jackets and jeans aren't that bad. They aren't ugly or amazing looking either so I don't know what you guys are going on about. yeah 90% of the stuff is pretty generic and just looks like upscale version of old navy but there are a few good items here and there.

It's tacky and too many normies wear it

It looks better than any (((""""Veeky Forums approved"""" supreme))) """"streetwear"""" garbage