NEW Veeky Forumscial aesthethics thread

You know the drill, rate others to be rated, give advice, ask for feedback

no bullies allowed ;:^)

can i pull of long(er) hair?
should i trim my eyebrows?

u prolly pull of longer hair better due to your narrow bone strucutre, make sure its medium lenght

I think your eyebrows look fine desu,

grammar/10

handsome 9/10

> nice eye color (eye shape is questionable tho)
> nice eyebrows

But holy shit rest in peace your lips, philtrum and your chin. The bottom half of your chin so droopy lol. And narrow shoulders and maybe a manlet I assume.

I can't really give you a rating, but I'd say your eyes and eyebrows are the only redeemimg features. I'd say weightlifting or calisthenics (thicker neck, broadening your frame by adding miscles on your lats and delotids, and what not) would make up for your face desu.

do you think girls reject me because of my face?

i got rated an 8 on /soc/, where they just trying to make me feel good?

>do you think girls reject me because of my face?

you're either aiming too high or you have a shit personality. your face is pretty average so statistically you should be able to find a girlfriend

/soc/ doesn't rate well and tend to be very nice.

Some girls will reject you for your face and lack of status (most likely if you are out of their league such as if you want to ask out stacies or something).

But you will be able to find a girlfriend tho. Tons of alt girl cuties out there that like you Veeky Forums types.

incels, why even live

I used to be an incel (pic related) but Veeky Forums gave me great advice and pol redpilled me about women

6.5-7/10 Very cool look, you look like Adam Driver except with a fuller face

9/10 wew lad

6/10 very interesting looking eyes tho I dig it

>him again

pretty masculine good looking, (get your neck thicker tho)

You have a nice browridge and cheekbones. Honestly i would focus on getting your eyebrows super bushy, put vaseline on your eyebrows before you sleep every night kinda like this dude in the pic i posted

J
U
S
T

I would do anything to be in his autistic precense and be able to sniff his hair, no homo

7/10 good features except eyes (maybe buzzcut?)

i hope this is acually u cuz i want to suck your willy 9/10

you look very normal/average for a black gal 6/10

idk what you mean by that but im not an inbred so i guess i dont look weird? heres a pic of me smiling w a runny nose in gym uniform

Nah, that's not me but the tan dude is orb, who is apparently an incel

he looks like a real life leon kennedy

From the nose up you look like a solid 7 or maybe even 8 out of ten. From the nose down you look like a hick inbred

Most people here are rating with god-tier as a 10 (perfect features, hair, body porportions, and skin). While there are people like this who exist, most of the population has something wrong with them. (possibly Lips, chin, jaw, hair, nose, or symmetry. Most people have 1-2 things wrong.)

I think your a solid 7, now stop posting every thread

you look like the puerto rican guy in school i was acquaintances with who used to talk with me about call of duty on the bus and had a slight interest in soccer

R8 please?

You look like a white (?) Inio Asano.
Make of that what you will.

This guy looks exactly like jonathan brandis its crazy

i think you look like some sitcom character that has a boring life and a romantic life comparable only to a turd of boiling shit, like maybe you dont, but you look like an unlucky bastard from a tv show

i like your eyebrows, 7/10

messy hair looks good on you, and your eyebrows are also on point 8/10

like the hair 6/10

8/10

r8 anons, tried out some new stache wax in this shot, slicked my hair back etc. cannot grow a beard for the life of me.

it's always cool seeing new people here

nice stacheeee. is this picture edited? it's v glossy

not a fan of the scruff

p good but i don't dig the hair a ton. still nice !

looks pretty average my dude

also a real average looking guy which is a p good thing considered.

show feet

Pretty hot
Nice hair

8/10