Backpacks General

C/N?

Looking for cheap but affordable effay backpacks. I'm a girl btw.
give me suggestions fags

>cheap but affordable

No. Ugly and normcore
Get off this board peon. Come back when you have a job

I meant nice but affordable omg. and desu I just wanted reccomendations, don't care about the price

just get fjallraven and be the basic bitch you are

What kind of backpack are you looking for? Like do you need lots of space or is a $40 mini kanken fine (I always see hipster chicks with these and I think they're adorable)

i just copped this, please letmmeknowwatchuthink

Bout to snag this

wot

Should i?

Idk its kind of shit now that i look at it for longer
I need a lot of compartments though

It's not bad. Go for it if it fits your needs.

eh, too many pockets and straps imo.
aren't there any similar ones from the same brand? looks good quality

I need something that can go with prep as well as an 80s canadian tuxedo, something brown and leather maybe

help

Meh. Normiecore and a bit overdone.

whatchu think, Veeky Forums?

No, just get the basic bag. All black.
No
No
Looks good.

yee just cut off the logo

A

lternatives to this cdgh+ backpack? preferably without a logo

opinions???????

seems pretty nice
what's the price?

59.99 USD which is decent idk about the material though, what do you think?

id?

that's a pretty good price, and it seems solid enough. would be a good backpack for techwear fits, but I think canvas is more versatile otherwise

>fjallraven
Are those still popular?

Buy a Jansport Superbreak backpack and remove the logo (very easy, just get a small blade and undo the stitching

considering

adidas

Holy fuck I was just looking at this like ten minutes ago. It's the highest rated laptop briefcase / backpack on amazon. lol.

I don't like this two-tone business, but I have one of these from 2013 that's just one tone of green and the rest gray, and I really like it. Comfortable and sturdy, but I can't speak specifically to the 2017 model.

yes
don't worry, you'll still fit in

Jansport Pleasanton

Just copped for half off retail price.

In love with it

c/n

or

fuck that's hard, but probably the black one, although really depends on your wardrobe, if you have mostly black tops - go for grey one, if you have mostle light colored, white or grey tops - go for black one

terrible but inoffensive

here you go
thank me whenever

looks good but i wouldn't buy it

absolutely not

saw one irl the other day; was very disappointed

>but i wouldn't buy it
Why though? Not your style? I like it a lot but was thinking maybe it doesn't work with every fit. Maybe an all black basic backpack would be better.

Would like some opinions.

looks cheap, leather looks like shit, branding is obnoxious, webbing is obnoxious and looks flimsy, and doesn't work at all with my wardrobe

Copped this recently from END. I dig it. Simple and normal looking without going full normie basic bitch (Jansport) or tryhard basic bitch (Herschel, Fjallraven). Not sure what kind of style you're going for though. A really standard looking backpack like this fits into my style well, while some of the more complicated looking (and pricier) backpacks you see on fashion websites would not.

the goat, lots of space and fits 15" laptops

I've got something like this in concept. Much simpler though. The idea is great, but to be honest I rarely use it. Maybe it kind of floats around too much, specially on a bike .. been ages.