How am I supposed to carry shit around without cargos? I have a Mobile, Mp3, Lighter, Wallet, Headphones, Keys...

How am I supposed to carry shit around without cargos? I have a Mobile, Mp3, Lighter, Wallet, Headphones, Keys, Tobacco and Filters, I am not able to carry it around in any other type of pants.

Ever heard of a bag? Plastic bags would suit you imo especially if you put it on your head and then got a helium tank and then gassed yourself.

Use your phone as a music player, get wireless earbuds (Jaybirds are quite good), and get rid of the tobacco. Yellow teeth aren't Veeky Forums.

I carry my phone, earbuds, wallet, keys, flashlight, knife, comb, and a microfiber cloth. I plan on adding a S&W Shield to that as soon as I get a CHL on an appendix rig.

I can even carry all that in business formal attire. It's not difficult, just put a bit of though into it.

buy pants with bigger pockets, they do exist

Mp3, keys, headphones and lighter can all go in one pocket, then tobacco and filters In a pocket and wallet and phone in the other two pockets. Not everything needs to have its own dedicated pocket

Alternatively get a bag or just wear a jacket, gives you at least two extra large pockets

>combine phone and mp3
>carabiner your keys to your belt loop
>ditch the smokes
>Wallet in the back

realistically this thread is bait but whatevs

get rid of stuff you dont need - mp3, lighter, headphones, tobacco and filters.
All i carry is keys, wallet, phone and a knife
4 pockets, 1 of them still empty

who uses separate mp3-player in 2017?

>both phone and a mp3 player
are you stuck 10 years in the past

stop smoking

use your anus as a storage device

>mp3

just get a modern phone you cunt, also you can pre-roll your hipstersticks at home and put em in a case, wallet you keep in back pocket, rest fits in one pocket.

>wearing cargo shorts
just get a bag holy shit it's not that hard

A back pack?

i wear a vest with inside pockets

>modern phone
cuck

the word in english is "jacket", frog.

>trumpftard buzzwords
Fatass and/or high school detected. kys you edgy shitlord

Not OP, but I don't want to take up space in my phone with mp3s cause it has limited memory. I got a nice cheap nano that can fit anywhere and I don't need to take my phone on runs now.

>mp3
>rolling your own cigarettes
>i carry useless shit with me all the time. how come i need so much space???????????

Get a small shoulder bag?
I have one by Björn Borg in grey. Can fit my sunglasses case, earphones, lighter, a snack bar and a bunch of other stuff. Phone and wallet goes in pant pockets.
But I dont need to carry the bag when i am wearing a jacket or cargo pants.

>shoulderbag
this or a fanny pack. I really don't like to have shit in my pocket, so I have my phone in my left front pocket, lighter and student ID in my right one. Wallet, Tobacco, Sunglasses and Earphones are in my jacket, backpack or my shoulder bag.

side bag dickhead
also
>mp3 player in 2017
wtf

>all these faggots telling OP to get a purse
what the fuck

>>carabiner your keys to your belt loop
and become a weirdo virgin who looks like a virgin weirdo

it's 2017, get with the times old man

Get a fanny pack OP. I wear pic related and I get compliments all the time

A fucking backpack if you're too autistic to use earbuds for public use, put music on your phone like every other human in 2017, wallet in your ass pocket and everything fits fine

I believe in this man's meme

take everything you ordinarily put in your cargo pockets and throw it in the fucking trash

>being this insecure.

don't worry about it

those are the trousers of men, anything less is faggy frog wear

w2c that nigga's bag?

>S&W Shield

My nigga

off-white binder clip bag

stop carrying so much useless shit around

designer backpacks broke boi

cargo shorts are crisp as heck and I don't understand people who don't like them