Are yellow teeth /effay/?

Are yellow teeth /effay/?

ur retarded

of course they are.

100%

No but they're a fact of life. Doesn't matter if you don't smoke or drink coffee/tea, your teeth will yellow with time. Unless they're disgustingly yellow and stained I really wouldn't worry about it.

Yellow not sure, but crooked ones are, at least in Japan, will have to wait a little longer until it breaks here.

who here /graveyardteeth/

not me but this looks pretty cool actually

bowies teeth were way more fa when they were 'janky' and crooked than when he got them replaced with generic chiclets

I'll never stop being /insecure/ because of this

Well the option is a big, fat, fake american smile, and we don't want that, do we?

tfw teeth are bad but not bad enough to warrant braces
i dont like them

That's really not that bad. What's your problem with them?

Severe overbite. Have to lift front row a lot otherwise bottom would be completely covered in pictures.

I've got some yellowing due to smoking and drinking coffee every day but not enough that I really give a shit. I do everything else I'm supposed to do (brush, floss, go to dentist etc.) so beyond that I'm not fussed.

I wore braces for about 3 years and I still wear a night retainer. The dentist messed up one of my front bottom teeth so it used to be normal but now it sticks father up than the others. How do they look Veeky Forums?

Shave damn you

I did a couple days ago and regretted it. Gonna grow it out to about 5mm again and keep it there. My skin hates being shaved.

I guess stubble's fine

Beats ingrown hairs.

I'd get brackets on the bottoms if I were you

I don't think the issue is how crooked they are, it's how recessed the gumline is

Are you bleeding? The fuck?

Beige teeth are the most effay teeth.

these are my exact teeth, fuck I need braces

basiclly all decent rockstars have kinda crooked teeth

I like your teeth

Are baby teeth effay?

I dunno how you guys think this, feels like everyone around me has beautiful shining white teeth, I'm so damn self conscious about my yellowish teeth. When I was a kid I hated brushing and skipped it all the time, now I'm totally screwed

Are nice teeth /effay/?

actually just awful

>those
>nice

Any tips?

My wisdom tooth was moving my front teeth, so in those days I was always scratching my gums to the point where they bleed.

Got the wisdom tooth removed tho

white people's mouth look like babies

>tfw you have sticky teeth and have to floss after every meal

What the fuck are you talking about

food sticks to my teeth and can rest there for hours if I do not notice it

chipped front tooth master race coming thru.

a tiny bit isn't a big deal but for me i just can't. i need to blind people with brightness when i smile

more like moustache subhuman

what about gap teeth?

unless kate moss no

>extractions
not gunna make it

Are they effay?

This fuckin' band. It spread like cancer over this whole website. I'm even listening to them right now as I'm writing this comment. It's so fucking incredible how they're everywhere.

Michael Gira actually might appreciate a cancer comparison.

very uncomfortable picture

You're just experiencing baader-meinhof effect

OC

Considering having the gap corrected, pls help

Alright, hold still

i have perfectly aligned teeth, but i've also got bruxism, wich gives me yellow teeth.

my teeth isn't worn down to the point it's noticeable,so it's pretty much fine apart from being yellow-ish

is bruxism effay?

Check mine.

Nooo gaps are cute

they look so dope

So?

post brace removal pic at ortho's.

tfw awful higgledy-piggledy teeth and no dentistry insurance

checked

yellow as fuck, buy a crest whitening strip desu

ngl, kinda cute

this shit only looks good if youre british

R8