Is it true that if you're Chad, or just extremely handsome, you can wear pretty much anything and still look good?

Is it true that if you're Chad, or just extremely handsome, you can wear pretty much anything and still look good?

For haircuts is pretty much like that

>still look good

depends if you're a normie or into fashion.

straight leg jeans, v necks, and ill fitting clothing look pretty fucking bad on everyone.

sigh
s&h

Dressing good+chad > dressing bad+chad > dressing good+normie Veeky Forumsg > dressing bad+ normie Veeky Forumsg

HEIGHT.
FACE.
FRAME.

v necks are great you pleb

Chads can look not good, but qts will still wanna fuk.

>v necks look bad
fatass detected

"Chad" should be drawing attention to his face with his outfit, pic related. A failure to do so connotes a lack of self-awareness at the very least. I'd agree that his margin for error is huge but he's not going to look "good" to everyone, especially those who give a shit about muh fashion.

Read the sticky also samefag

nice projection

This.

If you want to get into anything fashion, then you should stop attacking people with this stupid banter and at least learn the history of the clothing that you're talking about.

V-necks were made to be utilized as undershirts for people who didn't want their undershirt to show while having some of their shirt buttons undone, and that should be their only purpose.

Wearing a v-neck as your main piece in public groups you in the same category as people who wear undershirts & wifebeaters as their main piece. They're not fucking t-shirts, and anything that designates that it's one is just sailing you down a river of marketing bullshit.

Secondly, if you work out and wear them around in public then you're probably the same douche that wears skin tight shit to the gym. An athletic build looks ten times better in a normal t-shirt or an athletic fit polo, and if you can't fill one out in your normal size then you're a fucking lanklet.

yes

The amount of mad you're getting me tells me that you're butthurt.

david gandy wear all this shit and he look god tier

Yes

Thank you for lowering the level of discussion of this board.

Gandy looks good because what he wears draws attention to his impeccable face. That is distinct from being dressed by K-Mart.

to some degree yes, but you still need social status

then again, social status comes from personality, which comes from looks, so yeah

but to some degree yes. I see good looking guys wear garbage and I get better grills because I simply dress and act better. looks are super important but their only one of many factors. you can always compensate

>An athletic build looks ten times better in a normal t-shirt or an athletic fit polo

fucking spot on

that's stupid, who cares about what it was for, most of high fashion is breaking the mold
>margiela making weeaboo boots
>rick with his drapey shit
>clown shoes
>yohji yamamoto with its wannabe samurai line
>thousand dollars tote bag
i could go on

no i don't like v necks but your whole argument is retarded

no
you can't into elf-core or wizard-core if you spec too much in chad

>and that should be their only purpose.
>they're not X and if you think so you're dumb
How incredibly dull. Fashion is also about trying new stuff and reinventing clothes, not just sticking to the "intended purpose".

I also think you are mistaking all v-neck t-shirts for those with a v-cut that goes deep below your chest, while most people only wear v-necks like pic related.

>get Veeky Forums in uni
>studying comp sci, most very skinny or chubbyfat
>always get called out for my impeccable fashion
never really thought much about my clothing

does elfcore mean dressing like link

I really can't see why anyone would choose that over a normal crewneck

1) that looks like asshole
2) v-necks are one of the worst regular clothing items ever invented

you end up looking like a complete faggot and a tool at the same time. the worst of both worlds.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.

I just don't get why you're so butthurts about v-necks though, they're literally just a variation.

>I just don't get why you're so butthurts about v-necks though

I'm not they just always look bad and never look good.

If you want a slutty neckline go scoop or u-neck it looks more natural.

scoop is every bit as retarded as a deep v-neck

nah it's not

your turn, show me a v-neck

>breaking the mold

Get the fuck out of here. Nobody is breaking the mold with a fucking v-neck. I'm guessing you're the type of person to wear blazers with a deep v.

I have to wear v-necks or scoop necks for some brands because I'm not a pencil-necked twink

Try lifting sometime.

>nah it's not
okay buddy, keep thinking what you want to think, I won't waste my time trying to convince you.

Fashion is ultimately subjective so whatever, it's not like I can prove to you which one is better

I've seen this same guy in other fits with rick tees. they look so great on him. are there more pics like this one? looking for more rick tee inspo

yes, just look at this random romanian rebel

he isn't even trying

>keep thinking what you want to think, I won't waste my time trying to convince you.

Well if you're gonna challenge me you might want to provide some evidence. You wasted time replying you may as well try to make your case.

Its ALL ABOUT THE FACE!!!!!!!

>you should stop attacking people with this stupid banter and at least learn the history of the clothing that you're talking about.
>Wearing a v-neck as your main piece in public groups you in the same category as people who wear undershirts & wifebeaters as their main piece. They're not fucking t-shirts

I don't like v-necks either, but even crew neck t-shirts were originally meant to be undergarments. You might have been right several decades ago but times change and people wear clothes in different ways as styles evolve. Your argument that wearing a v-neck is as bad as wearing a wifebeater is retarded.