What brand of joggers are Veeky Forumsshionable?

What brand of joggers are Veeky Forumsshionable?

none, it's health goth athleisure modern trend disgusting sportswear bullshit

skinnyfat

THE RELEVANT FACTOR IS NOT SO MUCH THE BRAND, BUT THE STYLE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ITEM, AND THE QUALITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL GARMENT; THE QUALITY OF THE BRAND IS INDUCED FROM THE CONSISTENCY IN STYLE, AND QUALITY, OF ITS INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ACROSS SPACETIME, NOT VICE VERSA.

What brand tho

Rick

I work in a tiny industrial unit, comfort is my main concern so I was thinking about wearing track pants, we deal with about 5-10 customers in a week so it's not a huge deal about looking 10/10, but is there a brand anyone knows of that looks as smart as possible.

Again my main concern is comfort, but if they can look semi nice that would be good.

These

Joggers aren't effay.

Joggers look a lot better when you don't skip leg day

joggers are dead

Any joggers, get the inseam tapered as well as the hem. Gang shit.

Joggers aren't Veeky Forums and are the worst thing to happen to "fashion" in a very long time.

I can't wait for this stupid trend to finally fuck off and die.

Joggers are NOT effay.

Don't tell him that, he's probably from a flyover state or country, they don't matter, let him believe what he wants

>X isn't Veeky Forums
You're all so insecure. Loro Piana is very Veeky Forums and traditional, it's a perfect lounge or workout outfit. Skinny streetwear joggers are not bad either. Traditional plain joggers give you an athletic look if you've got the build to go with them.
I wouldn't wear them on a date or whatever for sure, but saying they can't be fashionable? You're detached from reality.

Does anyone of you do any kind of activity? Sports? Dancing? Lifting? Anything. If you did you'd learn to appreciate them.

this

I used to be in the army for all of my early 20s. I wore my uniform and then at the end of the day people just wore what was comfy and got drunk together. I never knew what other people were wearing because it didn't matter.

It wasn't until I got out of the army and started school at a university that I discovered joggers and the whole vintage Vans and rolling up your pants memes. Goddamn, these are trash styles and I don't know when they appeared because I was out of the loop.

All I can say is I hope they're on the way out.

>Translation: normies started wearing them so now we are jumping off the trend

I was never into them to begin with.

they are technically
young kids and startup fashion business are trying to milk the last of it