Bags under eyes

So I have been working on improving my facial aesthetic for the past few months (mew meme, began lifting). I am very happy with the results, but now I have noticed I have these meth addict bags under my eyes. Any anons have similar experience? I am sleeping plenty, and am eating a healthy diet.

wtf is that haircut

basically a shitty barber convinced me to get it, now I am too scared to buzz it

Some people just have the bag look.

If you want to fix it you can try any of the multitude of puffy/baggy eye creams on the market, preferably something with retinol

You call that bags you fucking bitch I have much worse than that. Think about sorting out your tragic haircut than some tiny bags.

What bags? You barely have any

So that's the trademark cut of a shitty barber. I had it too

The haircut looks good on you bro. Don't buzz. Don't listen to the autists here.

You should buzz it, you look like a rooster dude. If I had a dollar for every fucked up version of that haircut I've seen I'd be able to retire.

Stop playing Overwatch, Limmy

The problem is I think that I look worse with a buzz than this shit. Pic related

You look good with a buzz. Just take biotin when you buzz it to even length then grow it out

Buzz looks good

Better than your existing guido cut

Blaming it on the barber is a low move bro. To be /fa you need to improve your etiquete.

Embrace them

Breathe with your nose you fucking mouthbreather

Allergies can cause them.

i have a similar experience and have had bags for many years, you have no bags at all

buzz looks way better. the barber fucked you up big time with that haircut. dont go there again

did you tip?

your bag game is weak

Thinking he has bad bags... really bro? Look at mine/my skin in general.

I have permanent burst blood vessels in my face that looks like acne and have horrible bags. It makes me sad but I stay up every night reading and only get 5-6 hours tops.

I have permanent sleep deprivation and think my body is used to it at this point. Don't even get dreams anymore.
Sheeeeeeet. Feels.

Sideways?

sleep plz

that's a buzz that has grown out
keep it between a 1 & 3 and it will look fine

no. sleep makes the shadow people stronger.

You have the same hair as my younger bro. You're right, it doesn't look good at that length. But that meme comb over doesn't look good on most people. I don't know why every barber in the solar system insists on doing the part so far up the head. It's like half a mohawk.

Stop making excuses and get more sleep. Or you're gonna end up looking like Edward Furlong.

It's caused by orbital rim retrusion and inferior under-eye support. Basically your fragile cuckold skull (looks like a peanut too, probably sub-23") is not made to absorb blows and you are genetic trash that should never have made it to adulthood Tbh

I suggest you either cope with implants or go ER as soon as possible.