Okay Veeky Forums lets get some inspo and discussion about boots:

Okay Veeky Forums lets get some inspo and discussion about boots:

I want to get nice boots to fit with goth ninja, Pic is basically my grail for it.

What would you guys choose and why?

I would choose these because the Minimalist black look is very subtle and these used boots would break the outfit and give it a "human" touch, the imperfection displays our species perfectly, also its a reminder that everything will fade in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

representclo.com/collections/footwear-ss17/products/work-boot-suede
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

going to try to pickup a pair of these soon

not with this kind of leather though

suede is not very goth ninja imo but look into Clark Malis for a similar style at an affordable price point.

you are a clueless, pretentious moron who sounds like he just discovered fashion yesterday

How is your yeezy collection doing? :^)

agreed, op pretends to know about fashion and doesnt understand shit, anyone with a slight bit of knowledge would know that goth ninja and suede are complete opposites, a clash between a futuristic look and a completely vintage look.

>implying
you're the one who should stick to yeezys m8, unironically using the term goth ninja and spouting buzzwords like minimalist which you don't even know the meaning of
like did you even read this shit to yourself before you typed it "break the outfit", "it's a reminder that everything will fade in time", "imperfection displays our species perfectly"
it's clear you're just pulling this shit out of your ass because you have no clue how to actually analyse fashion properly

OP is definitely confused and a bit ignorant but a lot of Carpe Diem, Augusta etc are in reverse and heavily treated leather, which is pretty much suede anyway

to be fair if OP is trolling he has all of us in his trap

Corcoran 978

Iconic look. Costs the same as your shitty leather, shitty soled, chinky docs, but last for years. Norwegian welt. Tough as hell iconic fucking boots. You bunch of clueless little faggots and nignogs.

They look too shiny new. So you take acetone and strip that shine. Then you apply whatever leather products.

Once they are well worn, they look so fucking yummy.

They're storm welt, not norwegian

these are goth samurai

>the imperfection displays our species perfectly, also its a reminder that everything will fade in time
kek

is it possible for a man to wear below-the-knee lenght boots without looking like a cowboy or goth

Wearing these

Good post igor I'm proud of you

representclo.com/collections/footwear-ss17/products/work-boot-suede

What were those fucking austrian(?) milsurp boots with the two sets of laces called again?

Ah nevermind, I got it. Bundeswehr Pilot Boots

>Bundeswehr Pilot Boots
Pilotenstiefel
pretty nice

looking for a pair of black boots in europe, something similar to pic related
>low toebox
>simple design
>quality leather, preferably not suede
>rubber sole
>budget around 500€
would just cop dayton service boots but the taxes and customs are insane

Why do you want rubber sole instead of plastic?

I wish corcoran 978s came with the plastic sole like the cap toe ones.