Adriana Lima's teeth

Why Adriana doesn't fix her fucking teeth in the name of God Jesus Christ she'd be 10/10

her teeth are fine you autistic freak

ever consider that not everyone wants to be an uncanny valley Yank airbrushed tart?

You're a weird mate

/breado

fucking amerifats with your "perfect teeth" obsession

I have a serious thing for girls with imperfect teeth. These really aren't bad at all though. They're pretty perfect tbqh.

thas roight you tell em nigel *gnashes on gravel*

Eurofags won't want to hear it but poor teeth like hers take 3 points away from your attractiveness
t. amerifat

In europe we get our teeth fixed for free or almost for free because we don't get ripped off when it comes to healthinsurance.

Maybe she dont want to get braces, who knows. A nice smile is a great feature tho. It can up your attractivness 1-2 points

>Oy vey user, you'll nevah ged a beautiful goylfriend with teedh like dadh! I tell you whadh, I'll fix deese for a veeerrry small fee, say... twendy thousand?

They look totally fine to me

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't upset the brainlet americans

who gives a fuck jesus christ. real teeth look much better than your "overclass american" super dentist teeth. i even have a thing for cumming on nice (normal) teeth and having my beener gently chewed on.

>snaggletooth coping

lets do this then post your teeth right now

Crooked teeth are kind of qt desu.

>tfw grill with huge front teeth with a small gap between them

I want to fix it, but will pulling them together make my upper palette smaller? I'd rather have wonky teeth than mess up my jaw tbqh

Didn't mean to another post sorry

who is she

>ITT: non-Americans ACTUALLY DEFEND yellow/crooked teeth
Man I am so glad I was born in the best country in history.

>best country
>non-free healthcare

nice joke muritard

>huge front teeth
maybe bad
>with a small gap between them
that's just cute(have the same)

>but will pulling them together make my upper palette smaller
what?

if your mouth is alright, even if your teeth aren't straight, you don't need braces, and when it comes to the color it just varies from person to person

It's pretty well known in orthodontics that braces can change the shape and size of your jaws by pulling back all the teeth to align them... there are people who have had unpleasant facial changes as a result. It makes me wary of trying to fix anything. You'll notice OP picture obviously never had braces... why is that? Maybe because she knows it might impact her face negatively?

no i've never really heard of that, sure some of the serious big braces and shit, but I had braces on upper and lower for I think 1.5-2 years or so and my jaw is fine, or better, I don't know, I was a teen kid so it's hard to tell if there was any change since everything was coming into place face-wise
post your teeth

>why is that? Maybe because she knows it might impact her face negatively?
or maybe it's because she likes her natural teeth and would rather have them instead of cookie-cutter straight ones? I don't know, she still looks fantastic either way, she could end up looking worse if she had them straightened out, lose "character" you know?

That's a really cute smile.

Antonina Vasylchenko