Can I teach you daft cunts how to lose fat, please? Will you let me do that?

Can I teach you daft cunts how to lose fat, please? Will you let me do that?

Quit throwing up. You're eroding your teeth, your throat, your vocal chords and you're going to give yourselves acid reflux. How attractive will you be when you sound like you smoke a carton a day?

Take this from a 98lb 5'1 girl. Just cut out the carbs and sugar, including fructose. Don't do vegetables with sugar, like carrots. Don't go overboard on protein like atkins since it metabolizes as glucose. For my weight, 45-50g of protein a day is sufficient.

I used to binge eat carbs, but I don't consider binge eating a disorder because it's a part of IF and grazing is unhealthy for blood glucose. Do not eat small meals throughout the day. You're gonna get the beetus and then you'll never lose fat.

I binge on high fat once a day and intermittent fast for 20 hours. I hit all my trace minerals and micronutrients in cronometer. It's great for your skin, hair and nails. The fat and protein and being fat adapted means you're never hungry. It's really not rocket science. I've block fasted for 72 hours just to see if I'd get hungry and I didn't because my body knows to eat my stored fat.

Also, there's no point in block fasting (fasting for more than a day) if you're going to eat carbs beforehand. It takes like 72 hours for your body to start burning your fat, so what's the point? I'm so full after my binge and it usually only comes out to below 1000 calories.

inb4 /r/keto but seriously quit being stupid please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjsa05Os3ss
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475317300984
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/014067369291277F
bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/physical-therapist-assistants-and-aides.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/94/1/247.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450892
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13590840310001619405
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also: shit blogpost & nice b8

Veeky Forums doesn't have this problem, retard.
they actually have to eat to work out and are too worried about teeth aesthetic to bulimia. nice try tho

>Take this from a 98lb 5'1 girl
Yeah listen to a girl cause she's a girl.
Ready the thinspo sticky. It straight up says not to try bulimia as a way to lose weight. The goal of weight loss extends beyond just the act of losing the fat but also requires the fat stay off. What you suggest of intermittent fasting is pants on head fucking retarded. I've read a study showing that the hunger a person feels during intermittent fasting does not lesson on days in which they are not fasting and this means that it's not a viable long term weight management tool. Especially for people likely to break and binge on a day.
>proteins are metabolized as glucose
*gluconeogenesis is the term. It's also unbelievably inefficient compared to metabolism of fats or sugars.
If you're going to push intermittent fasting do some fucking homework instead of going to r/fasting and reading clickbait articles. Its shit for hunger control, it only *potentially* helps glucose control for people already with type 2 diabetes, and isn't a sustainable form of diet.
>I used to binge eat carbs but now I found a shitty diet that tells me it's okay so it's okay now.
>I've block fasted for 72 hours just to see if I'd get hungry and I didn't because my body knows to eat my stored fat
I remember when anecdotal evidence was a suitable form of evidence but then I went into grade 5.
Also, post a pic of you with a time stamp or else don't bother try to back your claims by saying your 98lbs

>98lb 5'1 girl
disgustingly obese

That's a long way of saying "eat at a deficit", becasue that's all it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjsa05Os3ss
stop doing keto you dumb fuck

>listening to TrenGains

i traded my eating disorder for meme dieting, the thread

half of this is wrong you fucking retard. it doesnt take 72 hours for the body to start burning fat you literal retard. take this from someone who does fitness on the regular and read about everything related to fitness you know. do proper research before you spew.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GIRL

You really think you need 45-50g of protein for a 98lb girl? You could easily get away with 30g. Carbs aren't bad, they are necessary for good health. They literally fuel your body. For weight loss the only thing that matters is calories.

>hunger a person feels during intermittent fasting does not lesson on days in which they are not fasting and this means that it's not a viable long term weight management tool
when you're fat adapted, you don't feel hunger. period. get with the program you fucking grain eater
>gluconeogenesis is the term. It's also unbelievably inefficient compared to metabolism of fats or sugars.
protein is the most efficient sugar to burn. go read protein power pdf for free

tl;dr you're an idiot grain feeder who will stay chubby. i bet you're vegan, too. does the fact im under 100lb really get a rise out of you? like that's difficult?

you sound nice

will you be my gf?

what specifically leads you to believe that the information I gave you is incorrect?

>protein is the most efficient sugar to burn.
>protein is the most efficient sugar

I am now fully convinced that this is bait.
No one can be this stupid.

wrong. it's not as simple as calories in, calories out. yeah, calories matter but if you're working against a metabolic problem, good luck getting anywhere by cutting calories. why do you think thyroid and insulin problems cause weight gain and that some people can eat however much they want and never put on fat? it's a healthy metabolism. you consistently damage it with carbs and sugar and you can look forward to being either pre beetus or full blown beetus by age 50 like everyone else in the first world

again, go read Protein Power. it's literally free and backed with scientific study. if you're not going to bother educating yourself, go eat some refined bread in the corner instead of trying to appear you can refute my claims without acting doing it. your life is bait

actually*

They can eat however much they WANT because what they WANT is less or the same as the amount of calories they burn. Your body doesn't defy the laws of thermodynamics just because you have hypothyroidism, I would know, I have it. Your TDEE just goes down by around 300 calories. Which is a meal.

>around 300 calories.
>Which is a meal.
No thats a snack

you obviously arent subbed to Yuka Kinoshita. B-BUT SHE EATS CARBS. prime example of a fast metabolism due to genetics but it'll catch up to her eventually as she ages

>trying to appear you can refute my claims without acting doing it.

you called protein a sugar.
proteins aren't sugars.
that's pretty much it.

protein burns like sugar. it's not my fault i have to spell shit out for you

> it's not my fault i have to spell shit out for you

What you wrote was:

>protein is the most efficient sugar to burn.

That is not the same thing as:

>protein burns like sugar.

"Protein is the most efficient sugar to burn" means that a) protein is a sugar, and b) out of all sugars, proteins is the kind of sugar that is the most efficient kind to burn/metabolize". That is incorrect, so you were wrong.

Your second statement:

>protein burns like sugar.

Is also wrong.

First of all, not all sugars are broken down in the same way so you can't make that kind of generalization.

Second of all, no protein is broken down in the same way as any kind of sugar. What so ever. They are completely different processes.

If you want to learn more about this, look up "protein metabolism" and "carbohydrate metabolism" respectively.

It doesn't. They're different biological mechanisms. Granted, that's not to say that you can't sustain off of proteins, nor does that mean that gluconeogenesis doesn't occur. It just means that equating them is fucking wrong.

good job arguing over semantics. excess protein burns as glucose. IS THAT BETTER FOR YOU? i already said protein is the cleanest form of glucose your body can metabolize because it allows you to spike insulin quickly and bring it back down quickly. i know about protein metabolism, you fucking dolt. that's why i keep plugging the Protein Power pdf. you know damn well what i meant when i said "protein burns like sugar" and it does. that's why when calculating your ratios, you add carbs and protein for every 100 grams of fat or whatever. if it didn't burn as glucose, it wouldn't be necessary. like i said, you know damn well what the fuck i'm talking about. you just want to argue semantics and wording as if this is some kind of scientific journal thread. fuck off. that's the only way people like you can save face in a failed debate. arguing how shit is worded instead of the concept. and yeah, protein burns LIKE SUGAR. SUGAR can be any type of sugar. sugar cane, fructose, carbs, protein. when it comes to ratios, its all the same shit relative to grams of fat.

and when i say it burns like sugar, THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT BURNS AS INEFFICIENTLY AS OTHER SUGARS. in terms of efficiency, protein > carbs > fructose >cane sugar

don't put words in my mouth again and go clean that egg off your face. i'm actually mad

KEK

"I have no fatty tissue left in my brain and I must scream"

you really are making me scream, though. because you know exactly what i'm talking about and have no credentials to argue about the proper semantics. you just wanna seem high IQ to a bunch of anons when deep down you know we're talking about the same thing. it's a waste of tme

Physical therapy assistant in training here. I'm not a nutritionist, but I've had to take two classes directly relating to nutrition. So I know a little bit about this shit.

Most of this crap is bogus, and the main determining factors of a person's weight & health are their calories in vs their calories out & the quality of those calories.

Patients with diseases brought on by obesity are normally placed on a calorie-restriction diet that's low in bad fats, sodium, refined carbohydrates, red meats, etc. The notion that all carbs are bad for you is absolutely false. They're essential for dna synthesis.

You should fill up about a quarter of your plate with whole grain carbohydrates to provide satiety at a low calorie cost, fiber to prevent colorectal diseases, and B vitamins to prevent stuff like dermatitis & anemia. They also don't spike blood sugar anywhere near as much as white grains.

A little less than a quarter of the plate should be a healthy protein that's low in bad fats. Think fish, chicken, tofu, pork, unsalted nuts for snacks, etc. No butter, and limit your intake to only a little amount of vegetable cooking oils.

A little over a quarter of your plate should be dedicated to quality vegetables, and the person should try to eat as many different colors of vegetables within a week as possible. They should also eliminate tubers like potatoes from the diet, and eat sweet potatoes only sparingly.

The rest of the plate is dedicated to fruit; and even though you might not eat fruit with your meal, you should plan to consume this portion throughout the day in the form of a snack. Cut out most of your dairy. The main reason why you'll see dairy on a food pyramid/plate is due to intense lobbying from the dairy industry. A little bit of low fat cheese as a snack should meet most of your daily needs.

If you combine this simple diet with something like intermittent fasting with only snacks until lunch & dinner, then you'll a healthier, longer life.

2/2 And sure, your fad diet probably has some research to back up some of the points that you're making, although I know for every source you cite, I will be able to find ten that support mine. And sure, you might be getting all of your nutrients that you see on shit like myfitnesspal, but to think that's all that your body needs to remain healthy is ridiculous. Modern medical science doesn't even know all of the compounds in food that allow our bodies to live longer & healthier, but there's strong evidence that states a diet listed above amply supplies your body of many beneficial nutrients from a variety of different sources. There's also strong evidence that states how most supplements don't work at all.

It's more than just losing weight--it's about getting behind the most well-researched data that correlates to a longer lifespan.

10/10

this thread still exists for sombre reason
maybe it's because people keep replying to it
stop.let it die

>being this brainwashed by "medical" school
>two classes
>physical therapy assistant

what a fucking idiot. let me dissect this

>Patients with diseases brought on by obesity are normally placed on a calorie-restriction diet

this isn't about being "not obese" as i'm sure you're chubby as fuck yourself. this is about having an outstanding metabolism, being in ketosis more often than not and amazing blood sugar. go ahead and follow dietary guidelines and see where that gets you

>You should fill up about a quarter of your plate with whole grain carbohydrates
nah
>fiber to prevent colorectal diseases
i get plenty of that from 10 cups of salad a day along with cruciferous veggies
>B vitamins to prevent stuff like dermatitis & anemia
i eat at least 4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast a day, but thanks
>They also don't spike blood sugar anywhere near as much as white grains.
false
>A little less than a quarter of the plate should be a healthy protein that's low in bad fats
i bet you think saturated fats are bad
>tofu
enjoy your gyno
>no grass fed butter
lmao
>vegetable cooking oils
lmao
>low fat anything
lmao
>no grass fed dairy
lmao

you should probably just kys. all the debt you're getting into for physical therapy assistant school is obvious a waste
it's not a fad diet, it's a state of physiology that early humans were nearly always in a state in for survival. nice "duhr atkins" approach

>it's not a fad diet, it's a state of physiology that early humans were nearly always in a state in for survival. nice "duhr atkins" approach

a state of physiology that early humans were nearly always in for survival*

sry almost popped a blood vessel reading your regurgitated garbage health advice

i read the thinspo sticky: the shitty thread

now fuck off to wherever girls should lurk at

clearly the thinspo stick doesn't work cuz you're all still retarded and chubby

i'm 180cm 55kg. took me 1 month from 65kg

now tell me how to bulk up

PT here and most of what you have said are no longer backed by evidence based research. Sorry

>being this brainwashed by "medical" school.

Let me guess, you also think that Jews are responsible for 9/11.

>I get plenty of that from 10 cups of salad a day

Do you want a gold star for eating your veggies? No matter what you've heard from Dr. Oz, the fact remains that low GI carbs like brown rice create greater satiety at a cheaper overall cost per serving, allows for the person to consume far less of it in comparison to 10 cups of vegetables in order to meet their dietary fiber needs whenever paired with a diet rich with vegetables & fruits, allows for a much greater and cheaper variety of food dishes for families to cook, and at the same time, it's shown to lower both HDL and LDL while also lowering homocysteine levels.

Maybe if you actually read up about carbohydrates, then you'd know what the glycemic index is and where unprocessed whole grains like barley fall in comparison to carbs like white bread.

>I eat at least 4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast a day, but thanks.

What are you? A plant or something? This shit makes you sound like a fucking alien.

>Enjoy your gyno.
Tofu doesn't cause gynecomastia, and it's been proven that this is just made up bullshit.

>I bet you think saturated fats are bad.
Nah, however there's a large body of supporting evidence that shows replacing saturated fats with polyunsaturated ones is highly correlated to being beneficial to heart health.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475317300984
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/014067369291277F

>You should probably just kys.
>PTA school is obvious a waste.

Maybe if you ate a balanced diet, then you wouldn't be as mentally challenged.
bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/physical-therapist-assistants-and-aides.htm

Probably the same faggot.
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/94/1/247.full.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450892

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13590840310001619405

>Sry almost popped a blood vessel...

Well maybe if you replaced your grass fed bullshit that's 100% known to raise bad cholesterol with food items containing good fats like nuts, fish, and olive oil, then you'd lessen that hypertension of yours.

Also, that "regurgitated garbage health advice" that I presented are the exact base guidelines formulated by a team of nutritionists at Harvard School of Public Health & Harvard Medical School, as a critique of the USDA MyPlate, which is based off of years of data & research.

Here, check it out. Maybe you can learn something about being healthy on a long-term basis by moving away from fad diets: hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/

And don't get me wrong, a keto diet isn't all that bad either. To my knowledge, the basis of the diet was first used to help better treat epilepsy in children, and it's still a powerful tool to use for many diabetics and overweight/obese people to quickly shed pounds & regulate their blood sugar while under a doctor's supervision; however, there's little to no long-term gains to be gleamed from it when compared to something like the Healthy Eating Plate.

Oh and by the way, intermittent fasting over a period of time combined with a diet similar to what I listed, will give you many of the same benefits that you'd receive from a keto diet. You might not be able to shed the weight as quickly, but while you waste your time measuring how much shit you consume daily & spending a premium for grass-fed shit that's still going to kill you, I can just cruise through the perimeter of the grocery store, use IF, eat two plates of food in the portions given, workout a little each day, and end up losing weight all while not even counting my calories.

It's pretty fucking easy to do, and I don't even think of it as a fucking diet. It's that simple.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

I don't have time to go back and forth with people brainwashed by the education they're going in debt for.

Might have to try this shit out starting today tb.h. This morning all I had was 2 packets of crisps and i'm in the chicken shop right now bout to get 2 pieces of chicken, a burger , chips, 5 wings and a diet coke.

So when can/should I eat? Every day at like 3pm only? Also how does boozing play into it as I drink 6 pints every other day. (5'10 65kg atm)

>wordpress.com

>brainwashed by education

Alright bud, now go get help for that autism if you haven't already.

So, based off this thread we have a girl who
>is 5'1" 98 lbs
>binge-eats once per day
>hasn't got a degree, but is convinced of that she knows more than people who actually study these things
>thinks proteins is a sugar
>values popular science books higher than NCBI and the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
>disregards everything that doesn't confirm her viewpoint
>spergs the fuck out at strangers online
>spouts ad homs and "really screams" because of a thread

To everyone else in the thread: I don't think you can do much about this, because this girl seems to be legitimately ill. You obviously can't reason with a person like this, because she has no interest in learning how nutrition actually works - she just wants to be right.