Is Ezra Miller's Jawline effay?

What The Fu*k Even Is Ezra Miller's Jawline?
10/10 in my opinion

>square-jaw.style/documentation/square-jaw-theory/understand/

>What The Fu*k Even Is Ezra Miller's Jawline?
Seriously, does anyone know?

Achievable natty?

How does this happen? Why does no-one talk of it?!

this board sucks

>this board sucks
Just NOW you're noticing?

too big

Is >pic-related fine?

This desu

>Is Ezra Miller's Jawline effay?
Yes.

The width is cool but he doesn't have enough chin to look good in the costume.

Yes.

goddamn, that image is really sad. how pathetic is your life to have to draw out something like that?

anyone with this unironically saved on their computer should fucking kill themselves

Not to offend you, but you're fucking gay, man
Affection towards the strong masculine jawline has direct correspondency with male homosexuality

itt /closet/

I got it off google images, I've seen it before. You know it's true though, right? Back in the day they would have never hired guys with Semitic features for roles like that but they increasingly do that, in the present.

The flash is a genuinely good example. Have you seen what Barry Allen looks like the in the comics? Blond, blue-eyed Chad. But this Ezra Miller guy looks like a sex offender wearing the costume because he has a small chin. He's supposed to be a superhero, not a rapist.

back to /tv/ if you're this considered with something so pointless in such a vapid genre of film

Found the Palestinian

I don't watch capeshit movies anymore. This is about aesthetics. Oh, I get it. He's your homo crush, isn't he? Well he's probably a world class cock-smoker but superhero he ain't.

This cuck is just further proof that eye area and zygos are literally everything and that bigonial is a massive cope proliferated by bluepilled normies with zero (0) understanding of facial aesthetics.