My barber refuses to give me this haircut. I think it's Veeky Forums af

My barber refuses to give me this haircut. I think it's Veeky Forums af.

Should I sue?

BAIT

i love this

I like Spencer, but these memes of him really make me chuckle

he looks like a fucking egg

he is an egg

probably because it would be really bad for their reputation

The more recent cut looks better

that's josh homme

Me on the LEFT

this dude the real life humpty dumpty lmfao

>roughout work boots with blazer

have him give you a 'mens regular' or some shit, then just shave the sides yourself. its easy as shit. ive done it myself and ive had two people do it for me with no training or practice.

Lol u like him ? Not even real natsocs like him, poser. You're just in the 'phase'.

Lol 'the squad walk'. What were they thinking when they were walking down the street with their 'leader' ? They must have wear their best resting face.

>natsocs
The abbreviation is 'nazi'

>mouth breathers

Nazi is german. Speak english, you tourist

That's the tough guy pose, you civic nationalist. The pose that make people think "whoa, this is a serious extreme movement."

Tiny noses

nice try rabbi

Lol. Like there's a difference

I'm not a nat-soc though, I like some of what he has to say and he seems very non threatening about it unlike the typical swastika covered skinheads in that sphere.

sometimes richard spencer just wants to get on his bike, and go

I CAN HEAR THEM

i've made it work with Americana shit.. had some rw mock toes and that military blazer shit made out of cotton. really pop brand, but i cant think of it.

I don't like black people but I'm jewish. Which category does that put me inti?

just the typical wicked Jew category. True white nationalists don't hate black people, we just don't wanna be forced to live with them

Take your racism back to Israel with you kikelet

I went to some arab type barbers because the rest were shut and had a pic of him, they didn't give me the haircut but it was similar and still a good one.
My normal barber's done it a couple times and their reputation remains untarnished.

do you honestly believe it's possible to have a peaceful ethnic cleansing?