You think they would have learned from the train wreck that was Bruce Jenner that plastic surgery never ends up looking...

You think they would have learned from the train wreck that was Bruce Jenner that plastic surgery never ends up looking good. Why can't these women get it right? Koreans all get plastic surgery and they look fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone else think her belly button looks like a vag? I can't unsee it

Belly button sewn shut/10

ew wtf I've never noticed that before

Lads I think I figured out why Koreans look okay with plastic surgery. It's because the ones that get it only work on problem spots. Unlike dunv western bitches who looked good and get work done on parts of them that looked fine to begin with. Any thoughts?

kendall got surgery? when? she was/is the best looking one of them

or maybe it's because they're asians and their ceiling is much lower than whites because of how comparably flat their features are

Hips cheeks lips

are you sure? got any comparison images? would be a shame if true

Ye just a second brb

>their ceiling is much lower than whites
I've never thought about it this way. They have a much higher floor as well, surely?

Compare

>They have a much higher floor as well, surely?
I guess you can say it like that too, yeah, it's easier for them to be "average" and "plain" compared to whites where there's a lot more to take in, more complex features, just think of brow ridges and shapes of noses, eyes, compared to asians
it was actually something I only first really realized in one of those many foreigner-in-Japan videos where they asked a group of young girls about something I don't remember, and one of them said she would like to have western features because her face, and asians in general, have flat faces
I found it: youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M
see 3:05
>flat faces and simple features

just looks like more make-up to me honestly

Not all koreans look great from plastic surgery. Pretty infantile and bizarre to believe that.

In korea there are people referred to as "plastic surgery monsters" or "gangnam girls" it's an insult not a compliment.

If you go to Korea sure some koreans are dropdead gorgeous but hot girls appear with just as much frequency as they do in the west. There are people that are ugly and no surgery will fix that.

I'd say their "average" is higher because tbeir rates of obesity are much lower and they all care about their appearance. There's a lot of pressure to.meet the beauty standard. If some one is fat you'll have their peers and even mother and father tell them they're fat and should stop eating so much everyday. Or tell them "oh your nose is too flat you should get a bigger nose!" "oh your eyes are small you should get surgery!"

Most girls get 1 or 2 procedures during middle school or high school as a graduation present. Which is typically the double eyelid surgery and the nose bridge surgery. Also laser removal of freckles is not-uncommon.

Pic result is a random girl on tinder i matched with with bug ass eyes.

>laser removal of freckles
HERESY.JPG

nah the average gook looks far worse than the average white woman

at least white girls are good at make up, gooks just have the wrong face shape

Enjoying your sex tourism thomas?

I respect their culture and won't interfere with it, but man, Koreans really have some shit taste.

Makeup can help their face enough, though. As noted, they're usually thin, which allows them to dress better. It seems like asians, regardless of gender, can pull off a wider variety of styles too. I think the people who think the average white chick looks good might be face blind or non-white but that's only my opinion.
t. whitecel

I just don't get how it became such a normal thing in Korea.

>It seems like asians, regardless of gender, can pull off a wider variety of styles too.
It's because they're closer to a clean palate, like a mannequin, no hard features to set them truly apart (on average), see

lmao what asians can definitely have hard features, you're clearly not around asians enough

can is not the same as on average, asians features are flatter and simpler on average

what do you by can't get it right? Most of them have improved, kylie look good but her lips is a bit too big

what is wrong with kendall?

Have you seen her face in motion? Watch a video it is totally fucked. They both fucked themselves.

still fake you know, what's the point when you know what she really looks like

The average white girl is fatter than the average korean girl, though, and asians take a hella good care of their skin.

I do agree there's more attractive white girls but the average white girl is pretty shit.

Nah I'm not in Korea anymore. Back in ye olde America.I was teaching TOEFL essays to teens/adults in 2015-2017

I'm in a masters in teaching program for mathematics and English now. Planning on being a professor overseas or work at a DoD school.
Some have shit taste but others are real qts. From my experience the ones that are ayyyyyylmao don't date westerners. You're actually much more likely to get a natural Korean as a westerner because they're probably familiar with western beauty standards.
Same reason as all Japanese anime having blue eyes and blond hair for their MCs

>DoD school

As in teaching brats? Have fun with that.

Kylie Jenner is the hottest girl alive

Thanks. Even if you're sarcastic I actually have a passion for teaching. Like I said though, it's just one of my options. I think in a perfect world I'd teach in some university in Ukraine or Southern Asia

Do you have any experience teaching at DoD schools or universities I'm curious about it? The people I've talked to loved it.

Dod schools suck donkey nuts. Majority of people that are old enough to have school age children are old enough to have moved out of the DOD. Those who are too dumb or ill educated or socially unsuited to non slave levels of autonomy will be the contributors of DNA and parenting that you will encounter.

d-did she paint fake freckles over her makeup?

Interesting. I suppose that makes sense. Well I appreciate your input.

New good wtf she needs new tits. What's she waiting for

New hips*

Kendall was the prettiest one naturally she does NOT need surgery

kylie is soooo fucking hot god damn

She's so fake though. Watch a video of her trying to smile. It's really funny. She cab barely move her face

I feel like her body is starting to get weird looking. Still makes my dick twitch just looking at it but something about her hips is getting really unnatural.

Also her face is totally fucked up when you see it in motion.

she's creepy

That was the point of my post sir. She went overboard with the plastic surgery, she is what koreans would refer to as a "plastic surgery monster". But the other point was that those girls rarely date westerners.

There are plenty more qts on tinder and in the bars for you user, ones that don't look like aliens. Don't worry.

luda is life

sucking negro d makes mentally insane

>Koreans all get plastic surgery and they look fine.

Nah, when they enter their late 20s it all starts falling apart. Bitches should not get PS while young

I don't want to ruin my fantasy. I just love her juicy kissable cocksucking lips.

Oh yeah her and kim went way too far on the hip implants/injections. Great tits on them though

This is the best picture of Kendall I've ever seen. Did she get something done? Usually she looks so plain.

Soob* is life

Kylie has fake tits bruv.

probably brow lift with fillers and then fillers in lips and cheeks

No this one

i'm so obsessed with kylie jenner everyone i know think she's the worst person alive but she makes my testosterone rage like nothing else

>dat burly batton tho

Lol i have been there

this. they're only supposed to look good on instagram to promote things, but in reality they're fucked

>tfw no avg korean gf

what would make its belly button do that? what kind of surgery, i mean?

shes cute but I cant shake the persona she made from their mini series

asian grills have brown nipples
this is disgusting
white bitches ftw

isn't that taeyeon ?

Wrong, Koreans have better methods of plastic surgery

>surgery
When you're born there's this thing there called an umbilical cord and the doctor clips it off, which is why anyone's belly button looks the way it does