I hate skinny jeans. They look like shit

I hate skinny jeans. They look like shit
with your lanky legs in them. Get some real
jeans like these.

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/cheap-monday/cheap-monday-tight-jeans-skinny-fit-in-stonewash-blue/prd/3905581?iid=3905581&clr=Blue&cid=4208&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=1008&gridsize=3&gridrow=9&gridcolumn=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice b8

ain't bait g.

I hate skinny jeans, but the jeans you posted are also trash.

how do u think this looks good?

Cool OP.

Those are a shitty example to use, but even still they look way fucking better than those trashy nigger jeans you posted.

asos.com/cheap-monday/cheap-monday-tight-jeans-skinny-fit-in-stonewash-blue/prd/3905581?iid=3905581&clr=Blue&cid=4208&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=1008&gridsize=3&gridrow=9&gridcolumn=3

There's an example of good skinny jeans.

>I hate skinny jeans

Why? They are literally jeans that fit your legs.

Because they're ugly and unflattering on most people?

>jeans that fit your legs.
you probably wear spandex pants then

Fuck off,milo yiannopoulos, go suck some cock.

he looks like the kinda guy to wear skinny jeans fuckin fag

He wears true religion

I'm sure both of you faggots wear jeans like these that are literally drapes for your legs.

You realize that wearing pants that fit the proportions of your legs looks infinitely better than dressing like a fucking bum who picked a pair of pants out of the bargain bin at TJ Maxx?

No, spandex pants are too tight and make you look like you're trying too hard. I said pants that FIT your legs, faggot, not squeeze your legs. Both spandex and boot cut pants are inferior compared to jeans that are custom tailored to your proportions.

nice bait op, clearly you're too fat to fit in a pair of fear of god jeans or especially SLP

Why did you waste your time posting this dog shit? I've never understood people who spend the little time they have on this Earth posting dumb shit.

j u i c y

But I wear skinny black trues

I remember seeing so many ghetto black guys wearing these shitty jeans, in NYC.

TJ Maxx can have some good deals, don't be so harsh user

lol no they are jeans that taper completely at the hem, very unforgiving on most men

skinny jeans are for faggots

how are trues trashy and cheap mondays are ok.

nah, R O S S where it's at

if you can't appreciate trues you're in the box

What do they wear now?

>he's actually fat

bait or no bait stonewash straight fit jeans are incredible, i'm glad they're back in (at least in london)
so comf

skinny jeans are pretty lame tho desu

are people still defending skinny jeans? i thought this was a fashion board

n___g______L leggings are very comgy

This