What current women's fashion trend do you hate?

What current women's fashion trend do you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PK7A-WdXW_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one where their fat ass is bouncing up and down on my cock as I cum deep in them giving them a little me to take care of.

is thicc a fashion trend or a religion because it's that

fat broads

septum rings

excessive piercings and tattoos in general
female sleazecore

around here the women still are going for pale jeans with the legs cuffed, some sort of choker, very flimsy top with some sort of net lacing over the chest.

these fucking eyebrows

Disgusting cellulite and general immodesty

T H I C C is not Veeky Forums

Who's the girl?

wearing clothes

Women being allowed to go outside uncovered and unaccompanied by husband or a male relative Tbh.

I like that quite a lot OP

>girl

Tats and piercings are absolute shithog tier, also women wearing any kind of pants looks shit. Dresses, skirts, stockings is where it's at. Fuck this manning-out stuff unless they're doing something /at that moment/ that literally requires it, like horseback riding.

Thrasher shirts

yup, this

but T H I C C is good and M U S C U L A R T H I C C is literally god tier, gif rel

Boob windows

Honestly I just hate women in general Tbh

Uggs are FUCKING ugly! why do girls cop them?

She needs to sit on my face immediately. Salsa?

Anything "Instagram Baddie" related is a massive red flag.

>also women wearing any kind of pants looks shit

what's it like to be from a muslim country

Fat bitches

It needs to stop being acceptable to be a fat ass.

Leggings as pants
Thrasher
Checkerboard slip-ons
Fatshion
ASSC
Fake high fashion aesthetique
Chokers if you're over the age of 25

what can actual (not fat) curvy girls like this wear on a regular casual basis thats flattering?

kill all women

agreed
the nails, the brows, the lips, the make up
this is so disgusting man

source?

damn bruh i think i may be getting into fat bitches thanks to Veeky Forums
this site ruins lives

yucckkkkk

agreed. imagine going out and everyone is human sized and healthy looking

I want to smell that unitard before it's washed.

the only problem is that everyones fashion looks the same

look at all the nylon fur hooded jackets/parkas lol

they're really comfy

Some guys went to liking trannies and went further again and became trannies. So, you probably got off easy.

why would you hate that?

HIGH WAISTED JEANS

i belong in Japan not here

I hate women in general

this shit
every bitch on Instagram trying to look look an ethnically ambiguous, waist trainer wearing, Kylie Jenner looking abortion

also every bitch posting like she's black. Stop putting rap lyrics in your captions,
shut the fuck up about "how you never let niggas play you" and that you're a "baddie", you're middle class from Oregon. Stop doing these things

>living somewhere so behind trends that girls still buy uggs unironically for other purposes than just being comfy

i only wear uggs when i don't give a shit about my fashion like when I'm hungover on a Saturday and need to go to the shop to buy milk. feels like 99% of all girls where I live do the same. nobody does it seriously anymore

being fat.

/thread

Sometimes I like septum rings if its the ONLY pricing they have

Shitty clashing fabrics
Innumerable tattoos
Being fat
Having a look in your face like you just saw a homeless dude shit on the sidewalk
Pushing an aura of not giving a fuck and being upset when a civil worker misgenders your xirfriend

This

I think like this, but I'm asexual (probably gay)

Don't you love those shitty worldstar tier captions?
>When x occurs and/but y occurs
>a be like, b be like

pseudo chic, pseudo classy and then it turns out they are the most degenerate bimbo roasties and boring "human beings" under the fucking sun.

even worst if they turn out to be viperish sociopath cruel retards. bimbo bullshit is truly degenerate.

kys

holy fuck, what's with this disgusting baphomet head on her chest?

I swear, I met some girl at the train station who had an even more disgusting and bigger looking tat of the same thing all across the chest.

tats are for subhumans.

This is why everyone hates millennials

Oh and you Clinton shilling

youtu.be/PK7A-WdXW_A

----
Do it millennials...do it start a revolution Ive wanted to lay a fuck ton of you liberal pussies out since 2008

weeb inspired """fashion"""

I can go on, anyways I think she's a lesbian. But I know a prettier girl (she does some modeling) with more tattos, piercings and a "male" haircut.

Careful with that edge there

Nylons don't look sexy when your thighs converge until about your knee line

Bird tattoos, random green scribble cursive nobody can read on the side of their hand tattoo.

Plaid shirt tied around the waist, neon dip dye hair trend, shorts and this black ankle boots and Cuban heel every suburb thot has, claws,

That thing where girls do where the "contour" their face by just grabbing a fuck tone of face fucking powder and smear it on their cheeks.

You painted your chipmunk cheeks with orange, brown and white face paint it doesn't look like raised cheekbones bitch.

Leggings to dinner, leggings to the movie theater.

Full fucking workout gear everywhere makes you look like trash not like a trend whore.

I've walked in office buildings where these this had their dipdyed plat blonde hair and pink in a pony tail, wearing some stupid shit CrossFit saying shirt and leggings with a panty liners showing and some addidas running shoes.

I wish I can fire all the unproductive unprofessional bitches at the office but the faggot (legit faggot) in he will throw one of his gaypride tempertantrums

These fags need to go March...right into the depths of hell where they're going to end up anyways

You sound like a closeted gay drama queen who envy women cause they can get cock more easy.

As an American I literally can't imagine that.
Everywhere you go, EVERYWHERE, people are fat.
One out of three Americans is fat, and that's including everyone. By adulthood there's probably a 70% chance you're fat.

Fuck you

You deal with upper management who tells you to make more money and also hire more women

It's one or the other.

I bet you'll enjoy a nice big cock up ye ass don't you sissy? You're just jelly cause no matter bad how we look, we still get dick or get hired at a job.

Shilling for Calvin Klein Underwear and Victoria's Secret Pink on Instagram

being fat

Nnnghh

In my city half of the girls looks like this. Shorts, leg tattoo, sneakers. Shorts, leg tattoo, chucks. Shorts, leg tattoo, drmartins.

I really tired of this bullshit.

high waist anything

bitch, you aint foolin anyone. You got a fat stomach.

Looks cute tb h

hate it

Yeah, tiresomely cute, especially if there is an army of clones of girls like that walking around you.

For me it's the most basic spring/fall outfits:
cap
choker
a long overcoat (most of the times grey)
jeans
meme sneakers like Stans or Superstars
also an Iphone and a backpack

Every third grill looks like this, bitches don't know shit about uniqueness

This is pretty terrible. Don't care about anything else much.

You're just envy cause no matter how basic, ugly, or trashy we are, we still get more sex, respect, and better threatment than you ugly manlets, chinlets, ugly foes that use fashion to compensate.

Cold shoulder tops.

That disgusting fattie-catering trend of making loose, totally undefined waists.

Summer color palettes this year. Orange-red is disgusting and the greens aren't any better. Can we get back to deep, vibrant jewel shades please?

Nice dubs, Patrick Baitman

Check em

Everyone dresses the same in the West too.

Dyed hair.
Sick to death of it.
Especially the half-assed bright fucking teal/orange/green etc colors. Some highlights, stuff that blends well, stuff that fits, fine, but...
Fucking done with seeing every female from 10 years up with clown hair.

Too much makeup
Long nails and colored nails in general
High heels
Ripped clothes
Tattoos and piercings
UGGs
Plastic surgery

This.

wow, you sure told me, you walking dyke parade.

ITT: Closeted men, Jesus Christ you sound like divas. Women don't dress for your pleasure.

We all dress the same in the winter too.

I just want to be able to find things I actually want to wear, so many recent trends are just plain ugly.

Men are irrelevant, I dress for myself.

This thick festish is a direct correlations with feminism's fat positivity.

I say it's all personal taste but some women really have no standards sometimes

100 % this. These bright colors are so grotesque

>Women don't dress for your pleasure.

Yes, most Women normally dress the way they want and end up paired with Men that dress similar to them.
Different styles attract different people, if you ask Veeky Forums and /b/ what type of clothes they like to see on Woman you'll get very different answers.

>leggings to the movie theater

it's not a place of standards, it's a place to be comfy and leggings are exactly just that.

But everything else seems to be right.

Seriously who the fuck is orange-red supposed to look good on, I haven't seen a single piece that wasn't the wrong time for the model.

That sounds like your butt hurts.

Dime a dozen second tier not-quite-hot hipster prima donna chicks. As you hit 30 they are an embarrassment to you and honestly to themselves as well.

hehehe

Haven't these girls ever seen a woman over 32 or so in a tank top, with tattoos?
Looks fucking horrible.

JUST WAIT user WAIT! In a few years all these millenials trash whores will look awful, probably overweight and ugly (unhealthy thinks like smoking, etc). Last who laughs at the end is the best.

But you're a millennial