Have you ever shoplifted clothing or accessories?

Have you ever shoplifted clothing or accessories?

If yes, what did you do and what lead you to such degeneracy?

If you aren't rich this is how you get clothes nigga

a friend and i used to work for a fast fashion brand and we lifted about /46-7,000 worth of items during our employment

6-7000* woops

I'm white

worked in retail part time while I was in school

Shoplifters are really some of the saddest people

If you can't afford close buy used Jesus Christ

No, I'm not a nigger.

My friend bought me a pair of pants from a vintage store but the lining was coming undone so I went to return them. The landwhale sjw working there gave me some shit about not being able to take them back regardless of me having the receipt and tags so I put them back on the shelf and put a hoodie that was roughly the same price as the pants into my bag and left.

that industry shilling level

-go to a store and buy something you like
-exit the store and have your friend hold the item
-go back in and pick up the same item
-use your receipt and return it
-profit

No because the item won't have been scanned

>close

How would you even explain this to the cashier tho?
>nah, on second thought I don't want it anymore
>b-but you payed for it 15 seconds ago, and you just left the store and came back again instantly...

Working in retail taught me not to give a fuck when someone's stealing

no its degenerate tier and i disassociate with people when i find out they steal

when i was younger i did it for the thrill
only from thrift stores though by:
- changing the tags
- replacing old shoes for new ones
- taking a red crayon and rewriting the price on those stores that do that on their tags

things like that

>close
you're pretty sad too, user

Yeah. Stole a lot of tees and sweaters from h&m & macys. Used to work at uniqlo and stole a lot of shit. Sweaters hoodies jeans down jackets tees. But the holy grail was from Boss. Have basically an entire wardrobe of dress shirts, ties, socks, tees, jeans, casual shirts. Shirts ranging from $175-$295. Ties from $95-$175. Even snagged a pair of sunglasses. If i had to guess it's probably about 4-5k of Boss clothing alone

yup when i was 13/14 i stole a bunch of stuff probably around $800 worth. once i stole $400 of makeup and got caught so i stopped after that lmao

It doesn't work like that

Explain how it works then. I'm extremely interested to know, please share your knowledge on how it works.

>thrift store
>replacing old shoes for new ones
>new shoes at thrift store

How?

its scans the product number which brings up an items information on the computer. each individual item doesnt have a special upc number so its not possible to see if an item has been scanned already

depends on the store but usually theres moer than one cashier...
just watch out for security, i work in a clothing store and they see everything