Iran Veeky Forums

Some interesting fits from Iran.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-women-arrested-for-posting-vulgar-photos-on-instagram-without-wearing-headscarves-a7033236.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell, i love iran now

I wonder how many pol types, or americans in general, think iran to be like saudi arabia

Iran is Persia, ancient great white culture. The so called "arab renaissance" was made by Persians. And they are the only reasonable country in the muslim world right now.

That's all folks.

Well these are good looks and bonus points for not looking like fuccboi scum.

tunisia is reasonable too

Good thread

I'm planning to visit next spring, can't wait

are threads like these made by these countries' tourism board

I doubt they would know about Veeky Forums or even be interested in attracting anons.

persian is a germanic language?

yes yes iran great culture.

>guys no we are not arabs

you dont have to prove anything to dumb people.

we already know what iran is. when you do it this way it makes you look like a dick-sucka-doodle.

Nope. The Germanic language family's most recent common ancestor with Farsi is Indo-European.

aren't those fits for the rich part of the population tho? there was an instagram or whatever "the rich kids of Iran". As far as I know, for example, dogs are forbidden, but people with money don't give a fuck. is it the same about clothing?

i have a feeling she looks bad without sunglasses.

>>guys no we are not arabs

tell that to trump

he's letting in boat loads of saudis but no iranians...strange...

i wonder why...

>aren't those fits for the rich part of the population tho

this is true of every country ever. there isn't a single nation where the middle class dresses fashionably

as a persian, it hurts to see my culture lumped in with the rest of the middle east. there's so much beauty in Iran, and it hurts to see my people struggle. But I stay optimistic.

almost as if money..

/pol/ as a collective is a big fan of iran just for reference

from personal experience

northern europe and belgium+holland

dutch working class is even fashionable, same for hansa cities

never been to japan but from what i can tell their middle class dresses reasonably

>tfw no iranian Veeky Forums gf

>"If I get elected, I'm gonna seriously consider boycotting Saudi Arabia"
> "Just fucking kidding, here's 500 billion in weapons xD"

Literally not a single promise he's delivered on.

Are Americans gullible retards or is he the con-man of the century or both?

>Literally not a single promise he's delivered on.
ha

Imagine thinking a billionaire real estate investment mogul who has ties to the political elites (clintons etc.) to be an outsider

awesome, awesome... but is that a tea bag dangling from her ear?

>Literally not a single promise he's delivered on.
literally untrue

Oh yeah, really free country they got there

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-women-arrested-for-posting-vulgar-photos-on-instagram-without-wearing-headscarves-a7033236.html

I'd think he'd have accomplished or was working toward accomplishing a campaign promise or two, but I can't think of any off hand. I guess the travel ban finally got of the ground in a fashion.

White Americans hate taxes and minorities. If you say you're going to cut taxes and punish minorities, then you're pretty much a shoe in. Plus, Americans conflate being an asshole with rugged individuality and generally don't think women should be in positions of power.

Is this the new Shiahcore?

Fuck you

good thread until the pics ran out

>being this absorbed in another countrys politics

get a life

>better make fun of them for having an oppresive government rather then supporting the resistance

shoes?

Sounds weirdly specific but ok

this is my fave. very ballsy footwear choice but she pulls it off imo

too bad he only cuts taxes for the super-rich and not his working class keklords : (
yes, trumplets got played

now THERE'S somewhere I could store my weapons of mass destruction

> a billionaire real estate investment mogul who has ties to the political elites

So he hates Persians because they shut him out of the LA Market?

What the fuck is this thread?
This is a fucking fashion board, fuck off to Where the fuck have the mods gone???