Should I take fin, or is it beyound fucked. Fuck what do I do Im 18

should I take fin, or is it beyound fucked. Fuck what do I do Im 18

FUCK FUCK FUCK

What is wrong with summerfags coming here and showing thier full head of hair saying its balding.

I-Is this some kind of mockery?

hi logan

>full set of hair.

Im like norwood 3, I have no temples and clear recession. Could I keep what I have for 5 years on fin then buy a hair transplant? I feel sick. I cant sleep and I dont get my haircut because it disgusts me.

I need a haircut but what can I get that looks good, everyone on the hair fashion magazines have temples. Please what do I do to make my hair look nice, my face it so ugly for this.

wtf, it's not that bad, you just have a big forhead

whats the best thing I can do to achive the best possible aesthetics. Right now I look like a hobo. I was thinking about a buzz but my forehead is too big. wtf can I do?

Maybe a haircut with a fringe, I have also a big forehead and I wear something like this

Ha ha ha ha ha
rename Veeky Forums to /alopecia/ already

as you can see my hair looks very untidy and unkept. Whats the best thing to make it look clean and tidy with a haircut like that? Shampoo and conditioner every other day?

Yeah, I use that but I'm not an expert in hair care, I'm also trying to find an answer to that

But most of the days it looks fine

thanks bro

actually buzzcut is great when forehead is big

You might be surprised to discover that Veeky Forums is mostly teenagers

Once they hit 18 or so and their hairline matures a bit they instantly go into panic because they post on Veeky Forums where people will call you short and bald no matter what you look like

actually I am going bald. The only reason I noticed is because im spending a lot of time and money trying to improve my looks. All that may be pointless if I go bald

Hair loss expert here.

Post better pictures and I will tell you if you are going to the Norwood Cemetery.

this is what it looks like when I spike it up with no fringe

what do I do? is it fucked? Do you think propecia for 5 years and then a hair transplant can save me? What hairstyle should I have?

fin/minox won't help regrow usually, it'll only prevent, or at least slow down, further loss.

I wouldn't do finasteride as what it literally does is stop hydro-testosterone production.

Minoxidil is probably the better choice. Some people experience some bad side effects with it though.

What I'd do is keep a close week to week log of close up pictures from same angle with better camera quality for at least a month, to ensure that you are actually balding, before you start taking meds for it.

For the record I don't think your hairline is that bad. People just start overreacting once they fall for the memes and notice things they haven't noticed before. Some people's hairlines are just like that normally before balding.

Personally I was blessed with godlike hair genes. My 80 year old grandpa still has an untouched perfect hairline

I know that I was wondering if there was any point trying to save what I had left. If you look at my 2 latest photos you can see the hairline has receded, it looks really bad.

Don't listen to this guy. Realistically you'll get some minor regrowth and thickening with those 2 drugs.
I think you just have naturally fine hair (I have the same). Just keep an eye on it and if it moves/gets worse get on Finasteride.

I can tell by your OP you have no musculature so you should kys now desu

So you think if I grow a fringe and take care of it with fin for 5 years and then have a hairline lowering surgery or transplant I can be saved

Personally I wouldn't get on Finasteride yet. Go get the opinion of a derm.

I went to my GP and he said I had MPB. I should of mentioned that earlier I thought I did. He didnt say anything about fin though. All you need to do is fill out a online form and they give you it.

If you spoke to your doctor about it why are you asking Veeky Forums? You should listen to medical professionals, not shitposters

he didnt tell me about the medication or anything. He just said the reason why my hair was falling out. I asked him what I could do about it and he said there isnt anything you can do about it its genetics.

But now I have learnt about fin and hair transplants I was wondering if its a good idea to try and save what little shitty hair I have left on fin and get some hair surgery when im older. No one will operate on a 18 year old.

If he said it is MPB and you understand the possible (but very very rare) side effects of Finasteride, get on it. I've been on it for a year and a half with no problems.

any hair regrowth?

>No one will operate on a 18 year old.
That's because loss is most aggressive from 20-35, in general. It'd be retarded to get a transplant until loss stabilized.
>I was wondering if its a good idea to try and save what little shitty hair I have left on fin
It halts loss for a lot of people. The side-effects are scary and DHT plays roles aside from making baldlets out of us, but only 2-5% of people experience side effects iirc. It seems like a good option for you desu. What do the hairlines of your relatives look like?

I've had some slight thickening and overall maintence of my hair. My hair was in the very very early stages on MPB so I wasn't really going to see anything dramatic, as I didn't have much to regrow.

Use fucking Minoxidil

Is the best shit in terms of benefits/risks for hair re-growth

The thing is, you have to wait at least 3 months to notice any effects and around 6-12 months to actually look better.

Grandad on mums side has a full set of hair, dad is bald. No brothers. Cousins have NW1, and one is balding I think the rest are young.

Uncles are all around 50, on my dad side most are bald or balding. On mums side my uncle has a good hairline at 40 something.

i think I got the genetics from my dads side of the family.

Do you think that I will be possible to get a transplant when im 23,24,25? Im having a lefort (in a few weeks), rhinoplasty, canthopexy so as you can tell its important for me not to go bald. I want to get as good a hairline as possible.

if I can maintain what I have until im 23 with my shitty fringe to cover up the norwooding I will be happy, its better than balding. Thanks for the input I feel better now. Do you get your DHT levels checked?

Im going to use both, this is because im not bothered about the side affects of fin and im to worried minxoidil wont slow down the hairloss and by the time I hop on fin it will be even worse.

I wouldn't recommend you a trasplant, as you will lose hair after it and probably look almost the same

You should go to a dermathologist and see which options does he have, I went to one and he introduced me to Minoxidil, and event told me "don't worry, baldiness has a solution!"

The thing is, you will never stop hair loss naturally unless you use medicine, and Minoxidil 5% really works.

The plan is to use fin and minoxidil together to stop the hair loss now and then getting a hair transplant in 5 years to improve the hairline. Do you think this will work?

I would recommend you first to go to your dermathologist, as he could give you a better and cheaper solution.

About fin + minoxidil, isn't it too much chemicals for your body? I hear finasteride has a lot of side effects, so watch out

>5 years for a trasplant

To be honest i think that after 1 year / 1y6months you won't find it necessary