Paranoid af about me hair crown

Is this shit normal under close/harsh light? It's been driving me nuts for ages. It's not that noticeable when it's all brushed back neatly I.E the start of a night out, but all it takes is a bit of wind or someone fuckin with your hair and this weird line is revealed. No scars or anything. Could it be a natural parting? Does anyone else deal with this when they style their hair back. Pain in the arse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_whorl
youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_whorl

If you're balding you'll notice it at your hairline first.

fucked/10? I always feel a bit odd about my hair. I've wore it really long for years, so cutting it short and seeing how it reacts differently outside and in harsh lighting is a bit scary.

Thanks for taking the time to reply btw.

>there is absolutely nothing wrong with your hairline. It looks good, in fact.
likely a matured hairline rather than balding.
are you referring to the area by your pinky?
If you raise your eyebrows and look at where your forehead wrinkles are, the highest wrinkle is your juvenile hairline.

Yeah you might well be slightly balding. Do have a similar pic from when you were younger? You might just have a bit of a high hairline

Don't worry about it though. Slight balding is fine, if you own it and aren't concerned about it. It only gets weird when it gets so bad you have to cut everything else short

Atm I wouldn't care about things at all

It's the overall shape and how it looks when it's in more lit areas, that photo might be a bit of a bs one to post as it's all pushed back here's some more unflattering ones.

working on the w8 btw.

what it was like this time last year, same overall shape and density i'd say, just covered

I wouldn't say I'd be visibly concerned about it or would do anything to cover it, the reason it's so short now was cause i buzzed myself bald just to see what it'd look like. it doesnt affect my confidence. It's just mad annoying not knowing if it's gonna keep getting worse or not.

cover it if it got really bad* before i look like i'm contradicting myself lmao

here's one of me age 16 for a bus pass, looking like puberty's giving me a left right. 21 now for ref.

Can't really tell from that - anything from your teens? I mean you're looking alright though, your hair is pretty thick and dense, just keep your eyebrows sorted. Also, why the facial hair? Personal opinion but you'd look better without it, or with just light stubble. Shorter hair does look better btw

I do agree with the light stubble thing. Been tempted to buzz it for a week or so now. Other than the one I just posted that you might've missed, here's another from when I was 16. Thank fuck for braces aye?

Haha yeah, you definitely look a lot better since then. Also yeah, sorry to say but there is a pretty noticeable difference in hairline - nothing you can do though beyond looking at medicinal things.

Don't even worry about it though, or with your crown, you're doing fine

I think it's about knowing that it's going this early that makes me want to 'take action' of some sort,such as getting in shape and developing a fashion style that works with it. Getting to this stage at 21 is the part that sparks paranoia, makes me think how much time I have left before it stops looking decent. Ah well, get bald get dream bod, yadda yadda every balding story ever. Thanks for humouring me pal. :)

how far back is your hairline from the highest wrinkle? 1-1.5cm is normal

dont really have that much wrinkle action going on, you can see where bits of hair used to be really close to where it is anyway. I think it's just different lighting and lenses or something making this a ballache to pinpoint

fucks sake see a dermatologist why are these questions even asked here

saves time and it's nice to hear from people and not doctors that want to tell you your hairline is fucked just so you'll pay them. I assume Veeky Forums was ok about how to wear your hair/what to do with it. If i'm breaking any rules for this board I was unaware. sorry dude

Help I think my hairline's fucked and I don't know what to do. I thought it was normal but no one my age seems to be in the same boat. Please help I don't want to end up like my dad :(

Any advice I'm really worried

Dont worry about it so much. If you lose hair, you lose hair. It's all about your confidence and my receeding hairline doesn't hurt my efforts with women.
Here a video of Patrick Stewart in an interview about balding at the tender age of 19. youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU

Balding is mostly genetic. You lose 2-4 points of attractiveness.

I'm balding too, it happens. I'm starting minox but fin seems bad. Enjoy your life.

>likely a matured hairline rather than balding.
"Mature hairline" is MPB, you fucking moron.

Clear hairline recession. Get on Finasteride.

>Getting to this stage at 21 is the part that sparks paranoia, makes me think how much time I have left before it stops looking decent.

Fuck, I know that feeling so hard. Like yours, my hair is really thick and gorgeous, it was the one thing I could be proud of and really tied my look together. Now that it's starting to feel thinner at the ripe old age of 21. I wish I had put more effort into looking good and getting chicks.

May our last year be one of explosive gains and many babes. Godspeed user.

legit made me smile. important to remember you can still be effay/fit/whateveryouwanttocalllikingyourself, just more effort. it's either Nicholson or buzz at this point for me i think. Godspeed! :)

And on a cheerier note, your face is the perfect fit for baldness, actually. That facial hair + face structure + shaved head would be super handsome. Pretty jealous desu I look like an alien when I tug back my hair to look "bald"

That's nice to hear actually, thanks :). I'd like the alien dome as my fashion sense at the moment is very street magician/snooker referee. I.e bland and black. The reason why my hair is so short now, was a series of haircuts seeing how short I could get it. Eventually buzzing it bald. Beard and stubble versions attached. I've been very experimental with my hair this last year..

You look good shaved.

I know I complimented your facial hair, but you might trim it some to fit the shaved face better. Can you grown it in a circle around your mouth?

Lol, nobody in this thread is actually bald. I'll show you cunts bald. Hopefully I'll remember to take a pic tomorrow

Thanks, I originally did it expecting my gf to be shocked,( I may or may not have shaved it on valentines day) ended up loving it. The first picture I sent her I only buzzed the front off. something something projecting

Fraid not, cursed with an incomplete goatee.

Also, I guess Veeky Forums is the best place to ask, shaved head and beard with hefty ass eyebrows a good look?

HOW TO NOT BALD 101

if youre not balding yet and having balding in your family and are willing to do certain things*

>take spironolactone/bicalutamide/cypro acetate
>take dutasteride

*become a tranny

sorry mate your goose is cooked

What do you mean? Is it that bad? :(