Post fits and other YouTubers with style like ReviewBro

Post fits and other YouTubers with style like ReviewBro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_uC6p4WeKMhL3hP0UGSu_w
youtu.be/pllRW9wETzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up

reviewbrah the suit and food god

THIS IS, RUNNING ON EMPTY, FOOOOD REVIEW

(OP)
Is it crazy to unironically believe that Reviewbrah really does have a unadulterated sense of fashion?

He isn't affected by the current main-stream trends in fashion and he fully contributes back to the community by purchasing second-hand goods from organizations which help the needy.

I've always wanted to think that his clothing was a statement which highlighted the strain that consumerism places on individualism.

Even if he buys his apparel just because he likes the way he looks in it & can also get the look for cheap, in my opinion, he still indirectly conveys this message.

>manually putting (OP)

newfag detected

@12575214
stfu faggot ive been here since moot

+12575225
fuk u bich

I want peace on my board.

hi leddit

I don't mind that he wears suits all the time, but why does he always picks oversized ones? He would look 10 times less autistic with proper fitting suits.

Fix'd

Op here. I actually like his style so I wanted some more inspo, only I would get them a little fitted.

Nah I made a mistake so I deleted my post, repasted it real quick, and just forgot to remove the old (OP).

U'r a bitch

At least I'm not samefagging it up.

My favorite part about ReviewBrah is seeing him slowly grow into his suits. He's turning into an oddly handsome young man.

underrated

Reviewbrah is the new Hedi Slimane, he's reinventing the suit.

He explained in a video before that he prefers the old style of suits over the new slim fit, he said he hated slim fit.
I can't remember what video it was that he said that in.

Pic related is what he's going for.

more reviewbrah inspo

he has said before that he likes them baggy and he draws inspiration from american psycho etc

he has some ugly ties, and those shoes are god ugly

There are no youtubers like reviewbrah with regards to style and content, he's a maverick, a true eccentric. The guy's got no equal.

I do too, really. It's... Cute, in a way? Like young women wearing oversize clothing, but in an old salaryman way. Reviewbrah has the perfect face for it, and they're actually really nice coords too.

>tfw Kate Bush is the only women to pull off a tweed suit
i want to get one but will look like a turbo dyke

Well, maybe you are a turbo dyke?

fuck

>Is it crazy to unironically believe that Reviewbrah really does have a unadulterated sense of fashion?
No, it's not. He is genuinely stylish and much less cowardly than the majority of faggots on this board. He's a genuine individualist and just wears what he want to wear without craving validation or approval.

You think Kate Bush doesn't look like a turbodyke? Is this some sort of advanced counter-irony, or are you just dumb?

Either way, there are definitely ladies' tweeds that look good, you just can't wear a MEN'S SUIT without invoking maximum overdyke. Just get a ladies' cut jacket and a knee length pencil skirt and you'll look great, it's a classic feminine look.

better than 9/10 in current WAYWT

there's a difference between a poor fitting suit and one that is designed to look more oversized than what most suits are today, just look at length and shoulder area

Is Styx effay?

I think he has a nice, simple aesthetic

It's actually pretty refreshing tbqh.

People need to stop following trends and just wear what they genuinely like.

It's the same thing with music. you can choose to be another bedroom soundcloud producer or you can create music that's unique.

No, his hair is out of wack. He needed a cut like 4 years ago.

>a unadulterated sense of fashion
That would be /prep/
He does not dress /prep/

High-waisted pants look so much nicer

Women should wear suits more often, I think

W2c coat

Is she supposed to be good looking

T B H I find dykecore kinda sexy.
inb4 dyke, I'm a boy(male).

She has a nice smile

is it really oversized or just regular fitted ?

I dont' like his fashion sense (the fit he likes is terrible imo), but I damn well respect him for it.

>She tried so hard but that was the best she could muster

is this a meme or are there actually this many newfags

u need gymbro tier shoulders to pull this off
ReviewBro doesn't have shoulders to save his life

first he fucked up and then he went into damage control irony

Exactly.

sorry but reviewbrah has some banging shoulder span

Is Vincent Cyr effay?

too bad he only wears shit watches like MVMT and DW. fuck that.

>

I JUST WANT A QUIET LIFE

this faggot
youtube.com/channel/UC_uC6p4WeKMhL3hP0UGSu_w

i admire him

Too bad he's going for the American suit. They always look like they're too big, even if it fits perfectly.

>they're too big, even if it fits perfectly.
The torso and waist diameters are usually equivalent . I always thought you bought the suit then took it to a tailor to get it fitted.

You know, weird as she is and tries to be, I kind of like her style.

>Women should wear suits more often, I think
Men have so few fashion options that are specific to them and you Mr. Turbocuck want to just hand it all over to them. Come on buddy.

The whole point of that cut is to give off a more masculine appearance. If you ever notice old pics of Sinatra when he was younger he was wearing that exact same cut and he was a tiny little guy.

God she's cute

t. actually dyke

actual*

Young Kate Bush is as qt as it comes. When you have that small little face and features with those huge anime tier eyes it becomes pretty easy to pull off men's suits and styles and still appear feminine. Watch the music video for "Cloudbusting" they have her dressed up like a boy with a hair cut to match and she still looks great.
youtu.be/pllRW9wETzw

Reviewbrah is the apex of style and fashion

He looked very good in that. He should get better suit jackets, the cuts don't suit his frame at all

HEM YO PANTS BOI

I like Reviewbruh's style, but he could pull it off better, specifically regarding shoulder-waist-hip ratio and trouser breaks. When he says "more baggy/not slim-fit" I know what he means, but there is a point where it stops being the drape and bagginess of let's say the 1930's and just becomes ill-fitting.

SORT THOSE PANTS OUT MY SON

Bless him

Yes

His bitch makes a good accessory

Comfy fella for a goth. Also dig his Christian Death shirt.

Someone edit this into a SLP lookbook page. I don't have photoshop installed on this PC.

if that picture of reviewbrah was taken at a better angle with a sepia filter on and captioned "young boy 1930s" you'd all be splurging over it desu

Literally cucked by his crazy manipulative girlfriend who is an actual prostitute and an illegal immigrant

Also uses "Vincent" as a stage name to come off as more artsy, his actual name is Mike

not effay

This picture is pretty cringe like a man child who has a ton of development to do before he's normal

I think he should get his pants cuffed, would definitely improve the draping

The american suit cut is so embarassing.

British is the way to go.

I think he should go more for the 30s-50s look, but hus suits and ties are more 80s and 90s,

>his actual name is Mike
kek

ReviewBrah needs to cut his fucking fingernails ,though.

Yeah his suits has those huge shoulder pads which is def 80s thing.
His ties are horrible most of the time, why does he fall for them when the 50s gave birth to those cool geometric patterns/graphic to the ties?

i'd put it in her butt

Big shoulder pads are not exclusive to the 80s. Those old drape suits had some very extended and padded shoulders. Some were more laid back but others not so much. It's like the skinny suits you see sometimes, some have decent proportions but a lot of them are very tight.

He is a cutey, but sadly he is not for lewd

Is it frowned upon to search for preppy items in thrift shops?

Want to get some more pieces and am in a bit of a financial struggle.

Also to add to this I have an atomic fleck jacket from the late 40s with very padded shoulders as well as a brown suit from the 50s with very strong shoulders, which I also found a neat matchbox from some old hotel. If I put those jackets on I would look like a linebacker. Meanwhile I also have a 40s hart schaffner marx tweed jacket which has a strong shoulder but isn't as extended as the first two jacket and looks more moderate in style. It gives off a more masculine silhouette but not to the extreme.

> fleck jacket
Yeah it was a thing back then. There are so many ways to build a decent 50s fit without a suit.
These ricky jackets/shirt jackets look cool even in 2017, you can see how Lemaire beautifully reworked them to include in his collections.

hngg lemaire

WTC pants like these. Managed to find a pair thrifting once but can't find anything since.

yeah, I agree. I saw this whole drama about Dasha and Mina and Edwin involving him too.

shit was all over youtube for months. top kek.

>his actual name is Mike

I think Vincent is just his middle name. some people do it like that.

Trent Reznor's actual first name is Michael as well.

>Is it frowned upon
By who, faggot? Just tell anyone who says shit that you inherited the pieces.

Anyway, if you can find good stuff then that's GOAT, usually better quality at a lower price, so.

Luxire will make trousers to your specifications. Most decent tailors also will but it'll typically cost you more.

Nah there are lots of newfags, if we talked about birthday they'd list 1999 and 2000