Are racists Veeky Forums ?

are racists Veeky Forums ?

>fat fuck
>thinks white people built the pyramids

shiggy

he lifts though

but is he racist though ? he hasn't come out yet. he should stop hiding it. i have to decide if i should like him or not

being an overly political person and certainly bringing up identity politics whatsoever is not effay and never will be no matter how much effete limp-wristed underage communist faggots on here will tell you

but he's so effay

Wow this faggot needs to hit leg day ffs. Actually, he just needs to lift in general

He looks pathetic. Probably skinnyfat desu

is being insecure Veeky Forums?

this is one of his replies in the video regarding to his legs :

>Ok i admit my squat PR isn't great (3 x 220lbs) but can you run 10km in less than 40 mins? I did in a race. These skinny legs also ran the Rome marathon in 3 hours and 48 minutes. Having muscular legs doesn't help with stamina or functionality and I have trained for years as an endurance runner, which has also given me great stamina for MMA.

he forgot that running increases estrogen. that's why i've been eating a LOT of cholesterol and protein

and how is he racist?

friendly reminder, racism = low intelligence

Depends how handsome you are. If you're a good-looking and masculine white man being racist will actually repel ugly white girls away from you and attract cute non-white girls to you.

So if you're a racist and decide to not be racist anymore you go from low intelligence to average or high intelligence?

other way around

Friendly reminder that valuing your group's success over that of another is a key aspect of survival and success

Why are really high IQ societies (think Japan, South Korea) etc. really racist then?

friendly reminder, noticing patterns = little brain

nominalism = big brain

does "white people" include Caucasians altogether? because it surely weren't the nigs

Hes so efay and not autistic. Love him

But like, he's so young and attractive. Why does he sacrifice it all, just to be a pagan ? He could be so liberal and be swimming in pussy. If i was given such gifts, i wouldn't focus on stuffs like paganism or politics, i'd just enjoy life

so efey fuck

Sand niggers are still niggers, doubly so for Turks

>/pol/ is triggered

lmao

He seems to have a qt non-roastie gf tho?!low stress lifestyle beats hedonic treadmill any day if you can find an aspie qt like that

idk if that's his gf or just his friend. having a gf is not paganic and traditional.

because japan was an isolated society for a long period of time, and when it stopped being a isolated society, it quickly became a nationalistic society, which spread its nationalist tendencies to its newly occupied areas (such as korea (north and south (yes, north korea isn't any less racist))). fast forward to today and you have a nation where not many generations ago the nationalism was at its peak.

Tom isn't a rayyysiiiisss, you limp wristed queers. He's not anti anything, he's pro indo European.

He's attended several Hindu and Buddhist prayers, that's more than what most liberal arts college students can say. Not quite effay yet, told and pants usually don't mix well.

Being a soft-cock liberal will never be effay but being able to back up your political arguments with logic definitely is, unfortunately the venn diagram of liberals and users of logic does not intersect.

his movement makes me feel bad about wanting to move to the west

Some are.