Hey Veeky Forums I got an internship over summer and it's 3 miles away from my apartment

Hey Veeky Forums I got an internship over summer and it's 3 miles away from my apartment.

There is no public transport, even though im in a populated suburban area.

Should I:
>buy a car and use it for 3 months, and then sell it
>lease a car
>get an uber everyday to-and-from (

Walk to work or bike to work you faggot.

Buy the best car

he's going to dread having to bike 3 miles to work everyday very quickly

do you get free parking? if so, case closed. get the car.

I biked 24 mile round trip 4 times a week working double shifts.
If i can do it, so can any of you faggots.

pffft fuck that

Get a clunker, op. It will be less stress on the mind having comfortable and reliable transportation. Also you won't break a sweat in your work clothes.

I can't think of any sane reason why an individual living in the 21st century shouldn't own an automobile.

They are literally freedom. Think about how much the governments try to regulate and track the fucking things. Buy a

How fucking fat are you that a 3 mile bike ride is unacceptable

A $50 bike or a $2000 car. You do the math

50cc scooters don't require a license or insurance or plates in many areas (USA here)
Can Craigslist them for ~300-400
And probly resell for close to the same

Cycling is probably the best and cheapest option.

>3 miles = around 15min (depending on hills)
>cheap, 250 for a decent road bike and helmet
>no registration cost
>no fuel cost
>reliable
>good for your heart
>good for environment
>no parking cost

What the fuck is 3 miles, like an hour walk?

45ish

+ 1 for bicycle

Wow lmfao what a poor retard

>3 miles
>buying a car for 3 months

Jesus fucking christ. You burgers did it again. 3 miles takes 20 min with a bike you giga nigger. I could understand if you ALREADY had a car but buying one for 3 months so you dont have to bike 3 miles gotta be a new low.

how do you get anywhere now if you have no car/bike/public transportation?

>Buy lambo
>Owner notices he's a baller
>Gets promoted to CEO
>Can actually afford baller life

Fake it till you make it senpai

A 3 mile bike ride takes like 10-15 minutes. Buy a road bike, lock, and enjoy your simple, cheap, and easy commute

if this is almost exclusively city driving, you can buy a street legal scooter (don't expect to be able to drive faster than 25 miles an hour)

If this is suburban driving with a commute that includes any 2 or 3-lane roads, I'm surprised you don't already own a car.
If said suburban commute doesn't include any 2-3 lane roads, just buy a bicycle.

Go with a bike

I bike 24km total every day. 6 miles/10km is perfect distance to go with a bike daily.

>the "If I can do it, so should you" attitude

get a fuckin scooter dumbass

I'm surprised more people aren't supporting leasing. I think you should look into leasing user if you're nor into biking. B I king will definitely saveyou a couple thousand but you have to consider weather and your own willpower. I biked to work for a year after I got a dui. Shit sucked but in the spring it was a nice ride

Its hard to live in the suburbs without a car OP. Get yourself a sub 3k car, and keep it after the internship.

>I biked 24 miles a day

Lol you're like my dad
>son, I had to walk ten miles uphill in the snow with no boots just to get to work at the canning factory