Is a DIY midori notebook for edc effay?

is a DIY midori notebook for edc effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12167957/Mobile-phones-are-cooking-mens-sperm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mom tier, go with a simple moleskine or even a field notes

wear a suit (or at least a sportcoat), buy a watch, carry around a small notebook and pen, and throw away your phone (or at least replace with grocery store burner). if you get lost (lol), go into a gas station/convenience store and buy map

congrats, you're no longer a pussy

>if i replace all my convenient things with less convenient things for no reason other than to be different, i am no longer a pussy!

>immeasurably improving my life is stupid! i love facebook, pocket radiation giving me testicular cancer and lowering my testosterone, and having the government spy on me at all times!

You forgot to mention the fedora, you contrarian child

>said the 17 year old, snickering at his own poor joke

>no u

Anonymous intensifies

Your smartphone lacks a fucking notes app? Stop being a retard.

I don't have facebook, I'll die a wizard and my government is too incompetent to spy on me

>I don't have facebook, I'll die a wizard
yeah, then you have exactly 0 reason to own a smartphone

Any notebook at this point is alright, not effay,it doesn't matter if you own one or have a notes app in your phone they serve the same purpose and add no stylish value to yourself

If you think non-ionizing radiation is dangerous, you deserve to get testicular cancer.

Being slouched over a phone wrecks your posture and makes you look like a dull sheep person. That isn't effay.
I'm not saying you shouldn't have one, but if you can't resist playing with a smartphone in public I would switch to a dumbphone.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12167957/Mobile-phones-are-cooking-mens-sperm.html

Get a Rhodia or a Leuchtturm.

its not particulary effay but i like it and making it may be fun

idk man, lifes too short to be worrying about these things, just do it if you please

Writing is better for your memory than typing

lmao

depends on you
firstly, get good handwriting
second, don't be all 'new'd' out when u have an 'old'd' notebook

That is an advertisement. It says so. It is a fake article that cites no sources and links to a sperm freezing service. You have been bamboozled.