Hair Help

I've got fucked hair, it's very straight, sticks out perpendicular to my head unless it's quite long and I've got two crowns. The fuck should I do with my Asian looking hair.

Looks perfectly fine, shut the fuck up

Looks fine desu, just keep up the fade on the sides. From the front it looks fine

your gay ass looking hair looks good

Looks good you complete niggerfaggot.

coming from an asian, don't fuck with a fade.

If we're doing a hair thread can someone please save me from my awful hair and recommend me a cut?
Help a nigga out

OP your hair is fine
i cant tell if youre just fishing for complements or if youre genuinely insecure, but your hair doesnt look bad

buzz

Fade on the sides

It looks fine to me, but please check the dman catalog before starting a thread, there are like 6 hair thread up now.

your hair looks dope but i would suggest growing the back part of the top more, it looks like your hair is on tilt.

You just gotta keep the crown area a decent length, took a long time for me to find what length would keep my double crown under control

user's dad

Post his other dad then.

mfw no straight hair

all Short.

Fade on the sides is good too.
Even frosted tips would work.

buzz it would look god tier on you

Hair pomade is godsend for light straight hair like yours ( and mine ) because its a light product and wont weight down ur hair too much , a good hair dryer and a good tehnique ( use 1 lvl speed 2 lvl heat at first , then trasition to 1 lvl speed 1 lvl heat to style ur hair while its hot with a wide comb , then u use cold air to "freeze" it in place, hairstyling wokrs suprisingly much like blacksmitting a heated metal to give it sape and freezing it in water ) the reason u use wide combs liek 2 i circled is because your hair is already light and splitting it up even more in heating proces wll leave each strain of heair by it self , making it easy for wind to blow it around , while wide combs clump it up thogeter , and afcourse your hair is light and straight it wont retain elasticity for 5hours so you youse a good hair spray at the end of styling process , rember to wash your hair onl with water and not shampoo u need the natural oils in your hair to stick it thogeter , trust me i have sam exact hair as yors and it never falls donw my face

end result

you look like you are about to kiss me.

this is sexual harrasment

will try this out senpai cheers you legend.

no chin HA