Heterosexual mens fashion thread

let's stop all this faggotry and focus on MENS clothing please

americans dress like absolute shit. it's kind of embarrasing really.

I always see dad's in leather slp biker jeans. Shit pisses me off

How did Sam get even uglier?

dress like a real man

Trash. How to get no pussy ever.

I wanna meet that dad

do you think women respect men that own more clothing than they do? how are you this dumb? it is known that all fashion degenerates will evolve through many styles and come to the conclusion that the clothes they wore before they worried about style and fashion were the best clothes all along.

would he call you 'big guy', 'champ', 'sport' or 'chief' during that interaction?

Uh... why did you post a picture of a child, then?

You seem to think that your choice of clothing are either the same ugly, ill fitting clothes you wore as a child or to get on the fashion treadmill, spending like crazy and dressing like a gay drama queen.

This assumption is very much erroneous. It is possible to dress well, like a grown up, yet be chasing fashion.

you are clearly only 1 year into fashion. clearly.

It's shit like this that makes me glad to be gay.

My gay neighbors dress like that.

how do I achieve RLMcore?

do all your clothes shopping in strip malls on the outskirts of milwaukee

I wish I could argue but it's true.

prolly best thread of the last weeks.

>tfw some hipsters in the West think Slav aesthetics and Gosha style are fresh but it's how literally 80% of people in my neighbourhood look like

Why do British chavs and Slavs look so much alike?

Is there something we don't know about perfidious Albion?

>guy posing next to his wife
>getting no pussy

Effay as hell, at least the jacket is dope

he can't keep getting away with this

you do realize that all but one of those men are married and don't care about how they dress because they have no need to impress the opposite sex right?

I see nothing wrong with this

that good umbro

how about no?
once you go down that rabbithole the Styles become bland and predictable. too conservative in Style kills the interest or being interesting

this man is the epitome of techwear / utility wear.

>wide, rain resistant coat that would draw attention in any terrain be it snowy mountains, deserts or forests.
>comfy shoes
>nice and wide pants, can get fat without having to buy new pants, can also acutely grow 4 inches without having to buy new pants, simply ultracuff them for the time being

if you do not accept this man as the utility god you'd be a fool

well executed "IT worker" fit, try it out with hiking sandals next time. that'll get you hiking the urban jungle like you own the place

w2c trainers

>mfw I have no chav/slav gang to be part of.

You don't what what you're saying.

dude looks cool actually

note for /heterosexualmensfashion/ you need to be at least 23% bodyfat, unlike the 3 year old (((normcore))) fad this core is about commitment consistency and sacrifice.

this man has a family, a loving wife who recently cut her hair short because it is more practical, 3 kids who are not fucked up, owns a 5 bedroom house, a stable job, an education, loves his country, attends church and a is dependable pillar in his community. he likes watching sports with his friends and even more so watch his kids compete in sports during the weekend.

you should aim to be like him.

literally dad core

>this is what wageslaves want

>gay, so no need for vagina
>marriage is not wanted
>nether are kids
>so don't need a large expensive house
>stable jobs are the norm, you need to be more ambitious than that
>education is only as good as what you put it in, but it is good to get yes
>patriotism is little obsessive about shared landmass but okay
>i'm satanist but that's cool, cathedrals are pretty cool and are beautiful architectures so I don't mind visiting them once in a while
>community is okay
>baseball and hockey aren't bad to watch, but it's better to play them
>kids sports are filled with helicopter parents no thank you, but i wouldn't mind cheering on my nephews

>americans
Hop off our dicks for once, please.

he looks so happy and comfy

So tired of this gay fucking meme. Lame contribution poster.

obvious virgin

Hehehe sick comeback dude. I can tell you're a fucking teenager. Go outside faggot.

Wait is that a woman

You're both gay virgin faggots

yes, middleaged middle class dutch woman. they are a walking meme.

Life is Good is literally the most comfortable shit in the world and I can't wait until i'm old and can get away with wearing oversized t-shirts for the rest of my life.

probably haven't been to any cool cities or scenes. there are tons of /fa groups but it's all like subculture

wtf

LMAO
this is literally just solid colored tees?

I'm so ashamed of the women of my country(Netherlands), as soon as they have kids or are married, they cut off their hair, dye it red and get fat. Dutch women just have no femininity at all. I have longer hair than most middle aged women here.

oh fuck i live there

What do they smell like ?

Only regular fit jeans can make men look like actual men

i think it's a germanic thing have seen the same thing in Germany. When a woman past her 40s has mid to long hair it's probably because she's an immigrant

Sam Hyde?

I have a small dick, i don't aspire to get pussy anymore, dressing as patrician as possible is all i have now

Hotdog water

>in his community

What does this mean ? In his neighborhood ? How does he benefit his neighborhood ?

nice, literally filtered by nature

heterosexual fashion

some shorts and a t shirt

Europeans hate americans because their culture seems crude in comparison but, theirs is the globally dominant one

That guy looks like his hobby is sucking cocks.

Incel cope. Just lol @ you Fashioncels

He is a Chad, the slayer of prime Jailbait and college pussy.

And apparently a fan of chugging cocks. I mean, just look at that face. You can't tell me Chad here hasn't sucked, like, 40 dicks.

lmfao are those black and milds? that's not even "cool" i thought those were blunts

theyre gay not faggots

wrong board buddy

is this something you want to believe, or something you actually believe?

Does anyone form mke have store recs?

let's form our own chav/slav gang to be part of