Shoe Collection Thread

Let's see your shoe collection Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

freshnessmag.com/2013/02/19/raf-simons-fallwinter-2013-footwear-collection-preview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a god-tier collection

OP posting

Here is mine

I don't know how I got here.

vibrams were better desu

time warp back to 2011
how do your feet not melt in all those plastic shoes
hi grandpa

bump

it was on page 2 bro. be patient.

ft. highschool

>heres mine
>screenshot

yea sure ok

nah, I just like to screenshot image from camera's sd card

I know this is supposed to be a meme but if you are 100 percent confident and self actualized with a slew of redeemable qualities, this is a great collection.

Rekt

w2c grey high tops

post your shoes

Adidas x Rick Owens Mastodon Pro

No idea where to buy besides grailed.com. Just search google. I got mine at a shop in Ohio

thanks!

Middle front?

lol never ceases to amaze me that there are kids who rotate cps, gats, and geobaskets

and u just know they wear gay skinny jeans and tshirts with all of them

nice bait

I have too many shoes to fit into one pic

>how do your feet not melt in all those plastic shoes

Not everyone lives in some sunburnt hellhole.

Tfw too fashionable for Veeky Forums

Those short tongue goes are really nice
Good rotation for a teenager

zaranija shouldn't you be replying to yourself somewhere

Ive got a few other pairs of casual sneakers but this is most of it

F L E X I
God tier

you got owned for being wrong bitch

nice collection. id on second row down. first pair on the left?
also good. in solid condition too. well balanced collection.
id on bottom row, left?
high quality expensive shoes but the collection is repetitive.

Not quite up to date i also have gyakusou lunarepucs guidi 998s and a couple others but more or less the same

Those are called Needles Ghillie sneakers

Mexican god tier shoes
P R O D U C T O N A C I O N A L

Solid rotation my dude, also w2c brown boots

thanks user. those are dope. got any inspo? Not sure what I'd wear them with that I wouldn't prefer to wear with my cps

Its pretty hard to find fits online but essentially id wear them with brands like Visvim, Kapital, Trove, Neighborhood, and Engineered Garments. Their chunky shape and mismastched toecaps really lend the shoe to a more earthy, natrual, loose, wabi-sabi vibe that those brands offer

what are those derbies?

Shoot this is me

Are Adidas ultraboost/pureboost worth it, or is it the new pointless upcharge fad?

On the same note, can anyone compare cloudfoam to boosts?

damn. nice. are you a model at havenshop.ca or something?
the style and backdrop look familiar

Oh lmao nonono the guy isnt me the comment was mine i forgot to add my name like a moron. I dont dress nearly that well haha

-_-
I'm being retarded. Great inspo. Cheers.

are you mad poorfag?

great balanced rotation! nice!

poor taste and budget

gats are good i guess??

nice guidis (both).

>poorfags
Why do you losers even post?

Pt 2

solid bait. The filenames are a nice touch

Dont have much.

I'll post one with a timestamp tomorrow pleb

>shoes on bed

REEEEEEEEEEE

what's the pair that you wear the most?

what CP colorway is that ?

>Middle front?
Wanted to know too.

Answer, plox

Ultraboosts are worth it if you get the right pair that synergizes with your style, while it might be a fad that doesn't mean that you're gonna ditch em, they're a pretty good pair memes aside.
Boosts are more tight and grippy to most, sole is comfy, cloudfoam varies with the type of shoe but the sole is in fact comfy as shit, if you get the right pair cloudfoam is a better option if your looking for something comfortable, cheap and stylish (emphasis on stylish) but if you're looking to meme, or to have a pair of shoes to run and do sports then Ultraboosts.
It all boils down to what are you going to do with the pair of shoes, if you're trying to do sports and run or be stylish and minimal.
good luck user

Lots of interesting rotations here.

This is mine for summer. Obligatory dress shoes for work and formal stuff.

Glad to see everyone else is as generic as me

me at the 16 that's bad

this is a solid collection but there is very little variety. it's all white/off white sneakers.

not generic at all. that's a very nice collection.
by "generic" do you mean "generic Veeky Forums" in that you have a lot of the shoes people talk about here like the SFBs, GATs, CDG plays and Raf hightop velcro?
I guess by that measure but you didn't overload in any one color, style or texture.

I don't do sports or run, but I go on really long walks (i know I know).
The cloud foams that I have seem to be pretty good quality and comfy.

Do boosts really make that much of a difference when it comes to performance? People talk about them like they are the endgame sneaker

They do make some difference about comfort and durability but whole end game praise is because of people thinking that "good and comfy expensive flagship shoes = endgame" they really aren't, that's like saying a designer's piece of clothing is your end game type of wears because it was expensive and has a very fancy social status.

If all you're gonna do is long walks (nothing wrong with em thought) then cloudfoams, if you're still feeling the ultraboosts in the future then go ahead and get em

W2c the tall black chelseas?

Nice rotation but a lacks colour, get some at least the essentials of black, brown, grey, and maybe if you're feeling it marine blue or a light or dark red
Pretty solid, nothing much to say about this one
needs more sneakers, even if it is summer you gotta have just a few pairs
Generic as "normie-core" nah but in the sense of effay standards yeah, when you boil down most of this boards taste there's not a lot of variety, good rotation northerless

Already shared mine,

lad where did you get your velcros from, what year are they and can I see the style code in the inside?
I just bought a pair and wanna make sure they're legit (I know the style code and shit has changed with every iteration from gold letters to just a silver code etc etc but still)

I'm , got a pair of black velcros of my own (just not for summer), and would like to provide you with this infograph from the archive.

the old ones look waay better what the fuck
pic related are the ones I just got and the seller seemed really nice and placated all my fears by showing me pics of EVERYTHING including his invoice from tres-bien, but i'm a paro cunt lel

those look like the latest generation. Short pulltab, probably long tongue, and they finally moved away from the metallic eyelets. Should be made in IT from what I know.

As for aesthetics, I kinda like the bigger tongue on the new model

idk they arrive tomorrow so i'll post pics of my own but the lad said they were aw13 and his invoice says the same, looks legit aswell
plus I found this pic from the aw13 showroom that looks like them (can't find it now though)
i'm sure they're legit but i'm soo fuckin paro nowdays

Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill boot

found the pic and although it's for ants, the pair I have look identical
freshnessmag.com/2013/02/19/raf-simons-fallwinter-2013-footwear-collection-preview/
anyone else wanna weigh in?

Jack Erwin Dylan

is 'paro' short for paranoid? if it is don't do it ever again

they are nice, do you wear them casually or just as dress shoes?

it's aussie/bong slang
stop trying to oppress my culture, check your priv

why do you even need that shoe in ausland, just stick to jandals.

>can't even type privilege completely

i'm a bong not an aussie

can't take an actual photo of them atm, but these are what i got

brown ones are my crappy winter shoes, two sizes two large to accommodate thick wool socks

was thinking of copping those exact Geos. Found them new on Ssense a few days ago for ~$350.
looking at them now, I'm glad I passed. They age horribly.
Nice mastodons though
no offense but this looks like a boring waste of money.
cheap but nice shoes. get that shit off your bed dude.
good
wtf is this?
also
>poorfags
the five pairs this guy has are worth more than your entire collection combined
boring. keep the yeezys, ozweegos, runners and one (1) pair of beaters. ditch the rest and get something different
simple but probably comprehensive. maybe add some mesh sneakers and a pair of black leather ones. idk what your wardrobe is though

Bottom row left are guidi 110
The black chelseas on the right are beaters from Allsaints. Idk if they make the same ones anymore though

w2c brown

How do you care for your rafs? Mink oil? Obvs not polish, so how?

I've only worn them once formally but they could still be worn casually pretty easily.

all you own are nigger tier basketball shoes? who are you even talking to? We here on the fashion subsection of the basketweaving forum prefer to be fashion victims buying margiela and raf rather than actually buying shoes.

are those cp slip ons?
how are those treating u

is there a difference in the actual materials?

They're Greats Wooster. Pretty similar in terms of silhouette and quality. Went .5 size down per Greats' recommendation and my insteps were killing me. After about 5 wears they've loosened up and are pretty much perfect, highly recommend them.

nah
all high fashion leather is the same to an extent

I literally only wear CPs (got a white pair & black pair)

I hate buying shoes

NEED a casual trainer for Summer.

All general releases you can get at Nike Outlet. Calling us poor fags when they all cost less then $80 lol

sambas

i recognize that wall

that ugly shitskin

I need some new shoes this has been my rotation for so long now I feel like

Nah, only the AW15 models looked like the bottom, everything before and after looks more like the top. The eyelets were black before and then switched to gunmetal and are now back to black.

More than likely they're made in Portugal, since Raf hasn't made his clothing in Italy in quite some time. However, the whole Italy v. Portugal thing is largely not true as that has nothing to do with where the leather is sourced from. The AW15's were the highest quality in recent memory and they were Made in Portugal.

van assche, ramones, raf velcros, qasas, geos, techrunners.
not bad. what are the two derbies?