/kog/ Knockoff General

Trying to find legit Rayban Clubmaster (RB3016) knockoffs via AliExpress. Anyone have experience with this sort of thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

groupon.com/deals/gg-ray-ban-clubmaster-sunglassess
aooko.v.yupoo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>legit knockoffs
>legit
>knockoffs
What are you doing with your life?
Save money and get this or something.
groupon.com/deals/gg-ray-ban-clubmaster-sunglassess

>legit knockoffs

are you a fagget or something?

Legit knockoffs literally just mean you're getting them wholesale from a Chinese supplier instead of paying the 500% markup of designer sellers in the West. They won't be any different from the "real" ones and will even have the logo, you just need to know where to look/what sites to buy them. Plastic sunglasses don't really cost $150+ no matter what the brand is.

go on dhgate and search "aooko" to see what I'm talking about

You know Ray Bans aren't made in China, right? Do you buy "replicas" instead of designer clothes?

They're $150+ because their made in Italy, production costs are higher than China, 5 cents an hour and shit

OP here, just got a pair off dhgate thanks to .
Have fun with your Italishit overpriced pieces of face plastic while I sit here with the exact same things but for a reasonable price.

What is a good way to get cheap prescription sun and regular glasses?

Do I buy the frames that I want cheap, then take them to a place that does lenses, or do some places there do both the frames and lenses?

Insurance

Clubmasters are.

?

Legit the only time I found a 'legit knockoff' was at a petrol station in Serbia. A very sleazy-core looking guy who spoke German was selling legit stolen Ray Bans. I knew for certain they were real, he even had those new bendable ones made out of carbon fibre. I didn't buy a pair (he was selling them for about €40) but I know for certain they were the real thing.

They throw a bitch fit if you bring them frames because it means you left hundreds of dollars on the table for them

Most small business will treat you second class or turn you away.

But yeah buying frames with demo lenses is generally cheaper if you do not have insurance.

It's offensive to business owners though.

Like bringing McDonald's into their restaurant to use their free drinks/TV's and leaving trash /no tip

Never really thought of looking into insurance rout, I am in UK so wonder how its different.

Anyone have experiences with replica watches?

>knockoffs
worse than walmart/thriftcore
if youre poor, embrace poverty

aooko.v.yupoo.com/

these are literally 1:1, sick af

Only certain colors, tortoise is still made in Italy.

>He believes raybans are actually made in Italy.

The words you're looking for are "assembled in Italy."

It still stands that anything made by luxottica is not worth the asking price.

I know this lot sprout some shit, but:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU

Seems relevant

bump for legit knockoffs

NHS should cover you mate,
Should've voted corbyn

how the heck do you purchase on this website

This is true, but I get mine at cost so I pay it anyway.
Tortoiseshell ones are the only clubmasters worth buying.

most rep watches use the same cheap asian actions but if you don't care too much about that you can get relatively convincing ones from $15 to $300+
r/fashionreps has a decent post on rep watches

>aooko.v.yupoo.com/
send help