I'm waiting for cloaks/capes to come back in style. Is there hope for me, Veeky Forums? Will they come back?

I'm waiting for cloaks/capes to come back in style. Is there hope for me, Veeky Forums? Will they come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

gearjunkie.com/arcteryx-capes-for-vancouver-homeless
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if its techwear

I wouldn't mind casual some cloakwearing desu.

moar please

ja ponchos styled ones are fine too

gearjunkie.com/arcteryx-capes-for-vancouver-homeless

Why do you need to wait for them to come back in style. Just wear it.

because I dont want to look like a gay homo sperglord with a cloak if no one else will join me

The way you look depends on your skill to style pieces and on your confidence.

Wtf happen to Veeky Forums?
>cape thread
>not posting our slp model
?????

Commies executed for crimes against fashion

Me too I'd rock some Sherlock action.

>this is what rickfags actually believe

Do they work on women?

honestly neck yourself

edgy,hating this hard the slp user.

its the way you write and the way you "claim" that person as yours. just terribly offputting, everything about your posts

Did you know that he used to post on Veeky Forums?That's why I said our model....

that's an overcoat

It'd be impossible to bring them back without it being incredibly novel and short lived. CNN reporting "you won't BELIEVE what's coming back in fashion among your teens" and things of that nature.

Yes, I've written with him on here. The reason I don't like your post is more about your "style" of writing, which can only come from a personality that I don't like at all sorry friend

He also doesn't know either of us and isn't really our buddy, it's kinda weird for you to idolize him like this and post about him and defend him (not that I've attacked him he's nice, I've attacked you because I don't like you)

>Compains about personality and style "style" of writting
I think that you should buy a mirror user.

Mate he keeps writing so I have to explain my thoughts there

I'm kind like that

It's a lot easier for women to pull off because it was still fairly common up until the sixties or early seventies. Men haven't worn cloaks since the turn of the century.

Fuck the weebcape, w2c that shirt

why are internet fashion board nerds so obsessed with capes they're so boring and shapeless

bump

i'm still here sounds like you're not arguing about me, but arguing about people who defend strangers online. its the scourge of Veeky Forums

its a cape

i think it's quite possible, and there was a move towards this with the increased popularity of elongated/deconstructed cardigans in the past few years, although i think that, if capes do become popular, it won't be the shapeless capes like the ones posted here

capes impossible now, we just don't have the need for it, our life is too streamlined and cosy for capes. if you wore a cape it'd be dragging across the ground all the time because you're sit down on public transport, at the park, etc, etc

tell you what tho i have a cape from asos, use it as a blanket but sometimes if its cold and im on my balcony smoking, i'll get it out and feel like a wizard for a bit

I've seen some great capes from miu miu recently

ID?

yeah but that's a bad example

Postan some of my cloakspo fits for y'all

my kind poncho brethren

one more 4 u

You're gonna look like a gay homo sperglord if you gotta wait for someone to lead you into doing what you wanna do. Don't be a bottom.

I'm about this.